Chapter 10 — FIGHT!

Opposites Attract

As they arrived in the dining room, the trio stared at them.

"Where'd you go?" Woohyun asked.

"Library," Minah answered.

"What'd you do?" Eunji asked.

"Play." Sungyeol answered.

"Played what?" Myungsoo asked as his eyes widened.

"Tetris." the both answered while giving him looks.

"Oh," he nodded in understanding.

"What's for dinner?" Minah questioned as she sat down beside Myungsoo. Sungyeol looked around while he sat down beside Minah. 

As expected, Eunji & Woohyun sat beside each other, "Something delicious," Woohyun answered and smirked slightly, boasting about his cooking.

"Don't tell me it's shrimp again,"

"It's not shrimp,"

"Good."

Their dinner started out well until they had cupcake & cake desert that is.

Minah found a raisin on her cupcake, "Ew. I hate raisins," she threw it to her left, accidentally hitting Sungyeol's face with her hand. She gasped, slowly glancing at Sungyeol. "W-Woops," she tried not to laugh, along with Woohyun, Myungsoo & Eunji.

Sungyeol cleared his throat, picking up a piece of pea. "Well.. I hate peas," he said, pretending to throw the pea to his right, hitting Minah with his hand.

Minah scoffed, shoting him a glare. "Ow!"

"Oh, I'm sorry, did I hit you?" Sungyeol stuck his tongue out and laughed evilly. The other three looked at each other and shared an "Uh-oh,"

"Ugh!" She took half of a piece of cake and threw it at him. But he dodged.

He stuck his tongue out and tilted his head to the side and side in a mocking way. "Nyeneneneneneeee!!"

Minah threw another one and hit him. "HA!"

"HHHHHHSSSSSSS- NAM MINAH YOU'RE DEAD!"

"Uh-oh," she ran away with a plate of cake while Sungyeol ran after her after getting pie in the fridge.

"COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE DAUGHTER OF A SHARK!" he messily ran after her after almost tripping over a piece of cake.

"EXCUSE ME. WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO YOURSELF?" Minah threw another piece, Sungyeol dodging it again.

"GAH!" Sungyeol threw back the pie, failing to hit her. Minah crouched down a table, trying to avoid Sungyeol but is failing obviously. 

Sungyeol got an idea. He knocked on the nearby wood table. Minah, assuming it was the door, attempted to stand up but she hit her head on the table instead, "OW!!!!!!!"

Sungyeol laughed evilly at his 'victory'. "MWAHAHAHAHAHHAAH! HWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"ARGHHHH. LEE SUNGYEOL." Minah yelled with her cracking voice as she ran towards him, glomping him and staying on his back while she hit his head continouosly.

"OW. OW. OW. HEEEEEEY!" Sungyeol exclaim as Minah continued to hit him. "GET OFF YOU LITTLE MONSTER!"

"NO. NO. NO. YOU BEANSTALK!" she coughed

"MINAH. YOU'RE SICK. STOP!"

"NO WAY."

The three watched them and sighed, along with the maids and butlers. They're already used to this. Its as if it happens everyday.

"NAM MINAH GET OFF!"

"NOOOOOOOOO!"

"OW. OW. HEY STOP!"

"YOU ANNOYING AX ANTELOPE!" 

"WHAT?!"

"I CAN'T SAY THAT WORD SO I USED A-"

Sungyeol brought her down to the couch, lying on it while she got scrunched up between the couch and strong Sungyeol. She shrieked.

"KAH, SUNGYEOL OFF!"

Sungyeol did what he was told and panted, getting tired of the fight he just got into.

"Ugh. You kid!"

"Says the violent one who tried to crack my head open just because I made a small but victorious revenge!"

"Says the one who just fought with a girl just because she accidentally hit her hand on his big ax face!"

"AX?!"

"OKAY, YOU TWO, STOP IT!" Woohyun yelled, looking at the two who was almost going to murder each other with their intense glares.

"This is tiring." Sungyeol panted and sat beside Minah.

Minah looked back at her brother with her nose scrunched up her face, "Relax, big bro. It just another small and fun argument between us."

"Small?" Myungsoo blinked

"Fun?" Eunji puffed her cheeks

"Argument?" Woohyun raised his brow

"What?" The two shrugged

"Don't you mean-" 

"Epic," Myungsoo said

"Violent," Eunji stuck her tongue out slightly

"FIGHT." Woohyun rolled his eyes.

"Whatever floats your boat, kay?" Minah said

The three just sighed and decided to leave the two while they help the maids clean up their mess.

--

The visitors left and the Nam siblings headed right to their rooms.

Minah was getting ready for bed when Woohyun knocked on her door and peeked in. She looked up and puffed her cheeks. "What do you want?" she sniffled

"You and Sungyeol are unbelievable," he shook his head in disbelief as he lean on the door

"Aren't we always?" she smirked playfully and chuckled

"God, you're sick and you did that," he laughed

"I can be strong," she pouted, "So next time, consider me going with you with your hang outs,"

Woohyun shook his head, "No."

Minah groaned, "Urrrggghhh."

"Can't you realize it, Minah? The more you get cold, the more your sickness would get worse,"

"Gah! Why am I born with this?"

"Everyone's born with it. Yours is just.... weird and... worse compared to other people. ust like yourself," he teased

Minah rolled her eyes, "I'm not weird, I'm special," she smugged then eyed him suspiciously, "What are you doing here anyways?"

"Oh... just wanna tell you good night and I hope you get well soon," he smiled softly

Minah smiled back, "Let's hope I do,"

Woohyun nodded, turned to go until...

"Good night," Minah greeted.

Woohyun smiled and chuckled, turned back again and faced Minah, "Hey,"

Minah looked up.

"Learn how to say and use 'oppa', alright? It doesn't hurt to," he smirked and walked away, closing her door.

Minah just shrugged and lied down, looked out the window as her eyes started to close slowly and drift off to sleep.


orz ; I'm advertising for an rp. :3 Please join. It's really fun. (/^o^)/ This may also be a reason why I don't update fast. .__. ^^>> Daebak RP.
I hope chu gais love this chap. Thanks for the love & support. :)