Chapter 16 — Graceful Ice Prince, Clumsy Ice Princess & Cold Ice Prince

Opposites Attract

Soon, they arrived in the skating rink. Minah beamed at the sight of the ice cold floor and people skating around. But then frowned after remembering she can't skate.

After putting their skates on, Myungsoo glanced at Minah, "Hey, ready?"

Minah inaudibly gulped and nodded hesitantly, "Y-Yeah."

Myungsoo grinned and entered the rink, "Come on, Minah!" Minah pursed her lips and followed Myungsoo in. As soon as she almost fell back, without Myungsoo seeing, she luckily got her balance but she froze on her spot.

Meanwhile, Sungyeol, after putting on his skates last, heaved a sigh and looked up, only seeing Minah frozen in place. Sungyeol chuckled and walked towards the rink, going in and standing beside Minah. Myungsoo looked back to see Sungyeol & Minah standing side by side. He blinked.

"Can't skate, huh?" Sungyeol teased

Minah gritted her teeth, "Just skate away, Sungyeol,"

Sungyeol chuckled evilly, "Okay, come here," he took her arm and she shrieked

"NO! YAH LET GO," Minah squealed while Sungyeol ignored her request and laughed hysterically.

Myungsoo watched as Sungyeol pulled her while Minah held on to the edges and shrieking.

"LEE SUNGYEOL, YOU WANNA DIE?"

"TRY MEEE. HAHAHAAH."

Myungsoo raised an eyebrow, after realizing that 'Minah can't skate,' he chuckled. Sungyeol finally let go but continued to laugh. Minah shared a "Hmpf" and pouted, "You meanie," she mumbled.

Soon, Sungyeol had gone off and skated on his own, Minah was still on the edges and Myungsoo was skating while watching her from afar. Secretly, Sungyeol was also watching her. While Minah let go of the railing, she tried to skate and balance but always failed. She haven't fell down yet but she had always held on the railing once she would almost fall.

While Sungyeol & Myungsoo was near her, Minah tried again and almost succeed but as she skate bit by bit, a guy who was skating around went pass her making Minah squeal, wobble about and fall backwards. Minah closed her eyes and waited for her to hit the cold ground. But before she could fall backwards, she felt two arms on each of hers.

She looked up and saw Myungsoo on her right side and Sungyeol on her left. She gulped and sighed in relief, not noticing the intense glares on Myungsoo's & Sungyeol's eyes.

And within Myungsoo's stare, Sungyeol had let go of Minah, almost making her fall back but luckily Myungsoo got a hold of her. Minah blushed at how Myungsoo's bare arm was around her waist and his hand was holding hers while Sungyeol stared in great jealousy and irritation.

"Thanks, Myungsoo," Minah smiled as Myungsoo finally let go of her and stand her back up properly.

"Hey, I helped too," Sungyeol mumbled, but Minah heard it perfectly.

The girl giggled and nodded, "You too, soldier,"

Sungyeol gave her a glance then looked away, "You're welcome," he smiled to himself

Myungsoo gave her a smile and nodded. Soon, they continued to skate around. Minah was being taught alternatively by the boys. Everytime she would be with Myungsoo, he would always help her whenever she almost falls back. And everytime she would be with Sungyeol, he would end up laughing at her whenever she falls and she would always glare at him, but Sungyeol would help her up time by time.

After playing around, they decided to go home.