Chapter 25 — Heartbroken

Opposites Attract

The next day, Minah found herself pregnant with guess who... Myungsoo's baby. Minah was shocked and so was everybody else.

Sungyeol got angry with himself and decided to make a suicide.

Woohyun didn't care at all and went to Eunji.

Myungsoo and Minah had lived with each other to start a new family.

After 9 months, Minah had gave birth to a baby boy they had named Minsoo. But Minah had also died after the beautiful miracle had come to this world.

THE END.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lmfao. Jk.


It was in the afternoon and Myungsoo had received a message while he was watching TV. As he checked the message, he beamed. 'Yes!' he grinned to himself.

Meanwhile, the Nam siblings were out for a walk.

"Why did you call me out here?" Minah glared at her brother and watched him sit comfortably on the swings

Woohyun grinned and shrugged, "Just wanted some quality time with my favorite sis!"

Minah looked at him as if he was crazy, "I'm your only sis," she said, emphasizing the 'only'

Woohyun shrugged again and patted the other swing beside him, "Sit down," Minah groaned, Woohyun paused, "What? You have something else you have to do?"

Minah scrunched her nose up and sat down on the swing without a word. Woohyun sighed, "Yah-"

"What~~~~~~~" she whines all of a sudden

The older just rolls his eyes, "Would it be random if I told you I miss seeing you with Yeollie?"

Minah blinked and looked at him, "What?"

"Nothing. I just miss him teasing you,"

Minah puffed her cheeks and looked away, "I miss him teasing me too," she mumbled

"What?" Woohyun smirked upon hearing what she had said

"NO. I mean... I miss teasing him back," she lied

"I heard that," he chuckled, "Do you want me to tell him that?"

"WHAT? NO!"

"Okay, I will."

"WOOHYUN!"

Woohyun started taking his phone out in his pocket while Minah got ready to lunge for him.

"NO!"

"Hey, S-"

Minah took the phone

"HA!"

Woohyun just rolled his eyes. "It's just telling him you miss teasing him, sheesh."

"The dude will think as if I... no. Just no."

"Well, don't you?"

"No."

"Yeah right. You like him, admit it,"

"ANIYO. Dude, it's one word and 3 syllables, you can't understand that?"

"Well, dude, it's 3 words and-" he paused, counting the syllables with his fingers, "3 syllables, don't you understand that?"

Minah groaned, "Whatever. Not like he likes me too," she mumbled.

"Please. Him? Not like you? Minah, there's a reason why he groans and rolls his eyes whenever you're with Myungsoo,"

Minah looked at Woohyun and sighed. "Whatever,"

"Aish. You stubborn brat,"

"I AM NOT A BRAT."

"Yeah? Tell it to the judge, brat!" he teased

Minah scoffed and grabbed the ropes of the swing that Woohyun's sitting on, she started to shake them to annoy Woohyun but the swing barely moved. Woohyun laughed at her dorky moment while Minah just crossed her arms and pouted.

Then suddenly someone starts running towards them.

Minah looked up at his presence, "Oh! Hey, Myungsoo!" she smiled

Myungsoo smiled back and gazed at Woohyun, "Is he-"

"He's fine. What's up?" Minah stood up from the swing

"Oh! Is it okay if I borrow you for a moment?"

Minah blinked, "Huh? W-Waeyo?"

Woohyun stopped laughing and stood beside Minah, "What's up?"

"Hyung, I need Minah,"

Woohyun's brow rose up, "For?"

"She's gonna have to help me with something," Myungsoo said as he nodded

Minah shrugged and looked at Woohyun, "Can I?"

"Yeah, sure. But... don't do anything," Woohyun's face was serious

"Mehrong, we won't. Let's go, Myungsoo,"

Minah grabbed Myungsoo's arm and walked away. Myungsoo waved once at Woohyun before following Minah.

"So, what do you want me to help you with?"

"Just follow me," Myungsoo smiled and started walking to a direction.

Soon enough, Minah and Myungsoo arrived in a garden. The first thing Minah spotted was a gazebo which had a mistletoe on the entrance of the it. Minah's eyes widened, "Wh-"

"Come," Myungsoo grabbed Minah's arm and started walking towards the gazebo, but he stopped near it. "Minah... I-"

"Are you confessing-"

"Yes, I am," he smiled softly

Minah blushed, "So..."

"I need your help on how to confess to Soojung,"

Minah paused and stared at him with no words. She can't believe what he just said. She was fooled and also heartbroken. Sure, she thinks of Myungsoo as a fangirl crush but over the past few days, her feelings had changed.

"Minah?" his voice echoed in her head.

Minah shook her head to go back to reality and gulped, "Ne?"

"Help me,"

"I... just..." she sighed, wanting to take away the lump in , "Just... tell her..."

Myungsoo blinked, "But-" but before he can continue, he saw the girl he had wanted to see walking towards them, "Minah! Go hide!"

Minah nodded faintly and slowly walked towards the greenhouse. She sat down behind the tables as tears fell on her eyes. She hugged her knees and started to sob quietly on her knees.

Then the next thing she knew, she was pulled by the arm and was hugged by a person. "Who-"

"Shhh. Don't worry." the person hushed, her hair to comfort her

Minah got comfortable as soon as she noticed who that voice belonged to. She continued to sob on his shoulder. "Thanks, Sungyeol," she whispered faintly


You guys would probably be confused because you said Myungsoo liked Minah but then he suddenly does this. But he did it for a reason. SPOILER ALERT! Stay tuned. xD

Please comment. :c