Chapter 11 — The point

Opposites Attract

Minah's POV:

Wow. I woke up to know that Sungyeol hates me.

Oh good. His profile picture changed. Now he's kissing a picture of him stuck on a stick. Hehehe. That coffee thing was getting annoying. Actually, it was annoying since the start.

What a low comeback, once again.

I rolled my eyes. What is his problem now? Ruining my morning!

Seriously.

Stalker.

Oh, gawd, these stalkers just can't keep their nose out of other people's business, can they?

Whaaat? Myungsoo too? Suddenly, his comment got two likes. From Eunji & Woohyun. Trolls. By the way, Myungsoo's profile picture is just... so... beautiful. AHK. Facepalm.

Another facepalm.


Ugh. I just closed it. I can't take it anymore! Everyone's telling us to get up and date already. What's the point of dating someone you don't even like?

Just as soon as I arrived at the dining table for breakfast, I saw Woohyun cooking while his laptop was on the table. He looked up at me and smiled, "Hey, kiddo. Good morning,"

I just gave him a sleepy nod, "Good Mornin,"

He then took a peek at his laptop and said, "Heh, 'what's the point of dating someone you don't even like?'" he chuckled.

I shot up. That's what I said! Can that guy read minds? I looked over at him. "Who... where... where'd you heard that?" I stammered

Woohyun smirked, sliding the laptop towards me, "Find out yourself."

I blinked, looking over the page. Suddenly, I got what he meant.

Wow. Sungyeol took the exact words right out of my mind. I scrolled down, expecting someone would comment, but not-that-surprisingly, no one did.

Well, it was the truth. No one can deny the truth.

I just shrugged. I was about to slide the laptop back but suddenly, someone sent Woohyun a message, luckily the beep sound was off so Woohyun didn't hear. While he was cooking, I clicked on the message. It was from Eunji.

Eunji:
Oppaaaaaaaaaaaa~ I miss you so much, I miss your hugs, I miss your greasiness, I miss your kisses but mostly, I miss youuuuuuuuuuuuu~~~ (TεT)

I chuckled at Eunji's exaggerated message. Gosh, this couple can be so... cheesy. Luckily, unlike Sungyeol, I can stand it.

I checked the last message Woohyun sent her, it was 15 minutes ago. Oh, god. I cracked up.

Woohyun suspiciously looked over at me. "Hey... what's up?"

"Oh. Haha, it's nothing. Just... nothing, heh."

"Okay...."