Final — New Year's... Kiss?

Opposites Attract

Sungyeol's POV:

It's 7 PM of December 31, woot! Going over the Nam residence for a party! PARTEEEEEH. Somehow I feel hyper. OH WELL. 

So here I am, walking to the Nam siblings' house. Woohyun's words suddenly starts replaying on my head-

'Kiss her at 12, dood.'

'Kiss her!'

'Minah will loveeeee ittttttt,'

'Tell her too,'

'Do it or I'm ruining your favorite coffee mug,'

'Kiss me, Lee Sungyeol. I looveeee youuuuu,'

Wait, what the ? Where'd that last sentence come from??! /o_o

OH WELL. I'm already in front of the gates. I ring the doorbell and it opens instantly. Awesomeeeeeee. I see... Myungsoo. I frowned immediately. I didn't want to see his face. Besides, shouldn't he be with his giiiiiirrrrrlffrrrrrieeeenddddddd.

"Hey, Sungyeol," he mumbled. I stare at him with a poker face and just shrugged. "I'll be going. Have fun, hyung," he lower his head and walked passed by me. Wait, what?

"Where are you going?" I asked, turning around to face him

"I'm gonna celebrate New Years with Soo-" but before I could let him continue, I shrugged and walked in the house, closing the door. MWAHAHA. I'm so evil. I have no mercy.

To be honest, I'm not really like this. I'm more like... a choding. Yeah. But I don't show that side to just anyone, you know. Obviously.

I turn around with a smile and enter the living room. 

"YEOLLIE! You're here!" Woohyun hyung beamed with a grin on his face. Wow. I thought he'll be all emo cause Eunji wouldn't be-

"Sungyeol oppa, annyeong!" 

Suddenly, Eunji appears behind him. Whoa. Wait! I thought she won't be coming till next year?

"Whoa. What are you doing here? I thought you wouldn't be here till next year?" I ask

Eunji giggled while Woohyun put an arm over her shoulder, "Umma and appa decided to let me go~"

I nodded and shrugged in understanding. Now I just want to see...

"MINAH, COME HERE!" I then heard a familiar squeal. Sungjong. Keke.

I look around to see Minah running away from Sungjong. What in the world of lemon candy, why is he shirtless...

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, LEE SUNGJONG," I burst

He looked at me with wide eyes while Minah stop in her tracks to look and laugh.

"M-Minah took it..." he stuttered, shivering like crazy. Poor kid.

"GO GET IT! I don't like seeing your womanly parts," I joked coldly

Sungjong pouted, "YAH, HYUNG," he whined

Being the amazing person I was, I was able to hold my laughter in. YEAH BOY. This is how I look cold towards people. I'm amazing.

I shrugged at him and followed Woohyun hyung & Eunji to the living room, already seeing them snuggling up to each other and being sweet and being so cheesy and ....... and..... BLEUGH. I can just puke and then DIE. I furrowed my eyebrows and sat between them, ruining their sweet couple mood. EFFYEAH.

I look beside them to see them both glaring at me. I just smiled sweetly(and lemme tell ya, that's the first time I smiled at Eunji), "I love you guys too," I cooed. I excpted them to groan and turn away and I expected right. YAY.

"Meeeeeeeeenaaaaaaaaaah~~~~" I can still hear Sungjong's whining. God, hasn't that shemale got his shirt back? Those kids are naughty.

I just heard Minah continue to laugh and some foot steps echoing around. Just when are the others gonna come.

"MINAH! DO YOU KNOW WHAT MEAN MEANS IN ENGLISH?!"

"NONONOONONONO~~~~"

"IT MEANS 'MEAN' AND IT SUITS YOUR NAME PERFECTLY. MEANAH,"

"SHIKKEUROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~"

*THUMP*

I blinked. What happened? I look up to see Minah below Sungjong and Sungjong above Minah. Wait, what? Minah below Sungjong... Sungjong on top of Minah... ON TOP- WHAT THE FU-

*DINGDONG*

"I'll get it!" I heard Woohyun exclaim happily. Does this scenery not bother him?! I mean... HE IS HER BROTHER.

I looked at Eunji who was just smiling and who passed by me to get to Woohyun. What is wrong with these people? I wanted to break those two up. I walked towards them with a glare, ready to shove Sungjong off until-

"Whoa, whoa. Why is it at most times, when we come to visit, this is what we first see?" I heard Hoya coo. Damn, hyungs. Is teasing the only thing they know what to do?!!?

I continue to walk and then shove Sungjong off, "What are you doing?" I darkly said

He just gulped and bit his lip, "Hyung, it was an accident!"

And then there were laughs and teasing coos, "Jong's gonna die for trying to seduce Sungyeol's wife,"

I sighed, groaned and glanced at Minah. The first thing that caught my eyes were her cheeks. Her red cheeks. The girl's... blushing...

Minah then sighed, "Don't scold him, Sungyeol,"

I would probably send her a mean comeback but then... all I remembered doing was.... to nod obediently. I think... this what happens when you're in love.

--

Third Person's POV:

Everyone was settled in and having fun now. It was 11:30 pm and all they wanted is for New Year to come. Well, most of them since Woohyun & Eunji wanted it to come because they wanted a kiss.

The boys were in the living room while the girls went to Minah's room.

"So... who are you gonna kiss at the strike of 12?" Eunji gave a playful nudge at her best friend who was staring at her with blank eyes.

"No ... one..." she mumbled

"Oh. So... is that what you call Sungyeol nowadays?" Eunji giggled

Minah scoffed and shoved her gently, "N-No..." she mumbles again

"Yah. Don't play with me! I've heard from Woohyun oppa that you guys are getting pretty close. Like... romantic-close,"

Minah blinked, "You guys were talking about me?"

Eunji smiled innocently and shrugged, "I'm betting you'll get your first kiss tonight,"

Minah gasped playfully, "No way," she flipped her bangs to the side, "l already had my first kiss!"

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yes! To something called ice cream," Minah stuck out her tongue and laughed

Eunji joined her, "Babo~"

--

Meanwhile, the boys were talking about the same topic.

"So, Yeollie... getting your first kiss tonight?" Dongwoo teased. Everyone joined Dongwoo except for Sungjong, who was outside because his hyungs made him do an errand.

Sungyeol scowled, "I already had my first kiss!"

"Yeah?"

"Damn, right!"

"With who?"

Sungyeol paused, "With... you... know..." he stuttered, "I-I had a lot of kisses with girls so.. I don't remember,"

Sunggyu snickered, "Please, I bet the only kiss you had from a girl is your mother,"

The younger pouted deeply, "Shush, hyung,"

Everyone continued to laugh.

"Well, you better be fast, Yeollie," Hoya said

"Someone might get ahead of you,"

"What are you talking about?" Sungyeol blinked

"If you won't kiss her. I will," Sunggyu smirked

Sungyeol scoffed, "Yeah. And then probably you'll have a date with her hand,"

Woohyun chuckled, "It doesn't matter, Lee Choding. A kiss... is a kiss," he whispered

Sungyeol glanced at him with his brows slightly furrowed, "Whatever..."

As if on cue, the girls went down and Sungjong came back. It was already 11:46.

"Guys! Let's go out, it's almost 12!" Eunji announced excitedly as she exit the house with Minah following behind.

Everyone went out as well with fireworks and crackers. Woohyun checked his watch and grinned, "10 seconds guys!"

Everyone beamed and started counting.

"10!"

"9!"

"8!"

"7!"

"6!"

"5!"

"4!"

"3!"

"2!"

...

"ONE!! HAPPY NEW YEARS!"

Eunji squealed and giggled as Woohyun took her by the waist, looking into her eyes before pulling her into a passionate kiss. Everyone cooed and clapped.

Meanwhile, while Minah was clapping and cooing with the others, Sungyeol was watching from behind her. He hesitated whether to do it or not. Then, he tapped her shoulder, "Minah?"

Minah turned around with a smile. She opened to speak but she was already pulled by the waist. Sungyeol looked into her eyes passionately with a soft smile, "Johayo," he whispered before pushing his lips against hers gently. Minah got startled and blushed furiously, but not long enough, she kissed back with a smile.

Everyone then turned to them and cheered loudly. Woohyun and Eunji looked and grinned, "WAAAH. CHUKAHAEEEEE."

On the other hand, Sungjong was ready to surprise Minah and carry her into his arms. He looked around with a grin but it faded as soon as he saw Sungyeol pulling Minah in for a kiss. Now, all he can hear is nothing but his heart-breaking. "No..." he whispered weakly as a tear ran down his face. He gulped down the lump in his throat and decided to run away.


OH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. SO MINYEOL KISS. ASFGHJKL. OH O HOH AND POOR JONGIE. :C 3
So, most of you will be like.. OMFG. THE END ALREADY? LSAFKLAFJKLSDF. NOOOO. and some would be... 'Yay, it's done, -unsubscribes-
;_; I'm done with it. But... I'll be willing to continue if you want to. ^^ <3
So vote yes or no whether you want me to continue. *-*