Chapter 20 — Hurray for irritations

Opposites Attract

It was December 28, the day when the players of The Mistletoe Game get a number. And just when the sun rose up, Myungsoo's, Woohyun's & Minah's phones buzzed.

They woke up with different reactions. Myungsoo was calm, reaching for his cellphone below his pillow. Minah opened her cellphone but closed it again and went back to sleep, considering she had slept at almost 6 in the morning. Woohyun, however, just continued sleeping.

Being the first to wake up, Myungsoo went down after washing up, being greeted by breakfast already of the table in the dining room. "Aigoo. Thank you, ahjummas," he thanked the maids, bowing as they bow back.

Myungsoo sat on one of the dining chairs and started eating, while the maids took care of him.

Minutes later, Woohyun came down on his pajamas and bed hair. He blinked a few times to get a better look at his surroundings. Myungsoo looked up and flashed an amused smile. As soon as Woohyun got his better look, he sleepily smiled at the maids, "Oh, noonadeul, did you eat already?"

The maids smiled and bowed their heads, "Ne,"

"Good," Woohyun sat down on the chair beside Myungsoo as he greeted him good morning, "Hey, Myung,"

"Hi, hyung,"

"Where's Minah?"

Myungsoo shrugged, "Probably still sleeping,"

"Really?" Woohyun amusingly asked, "Huh." 

Minutes of silence, Woohyun turned to the younger with a cheeky grin, "Want to wake her up?"

"I thought you're forbidding me to even touch her," Myungsoo chuckled

The smile on Woohyun's face disappeared as a scowl replaced it, "Yah, I didn't mean it like that. I'll go wake her up," he said, going up to the stairs and into Minah's bedroom. He didn't even attempt to knock and just burst into her room. Woohyun watched as Minah messily slept on her bed. He chuckled to himself at her sleeping position. Minah's head was almost falling off from the side of her bed while her left hand was over and her right was over her waist. Her feet was shaped into an opposite V-shape and half of her blanket was on the ground.

Woohyun shook his head, "This girl," he looked at her with a face. He sat on the edge on her bed and said, "Minah,"

But of course, with that low tone of his and even though Minah was a light sleeper(unless she slept too late, which was applying right now), Minah didn't budge. Woohyun groaned, "Minah!" he slightly shouted. She still didn't budge!

"YAH. NAM MINAH, ireona, didn't you sleep early?" he poked her side, but all she did was close her legs back into a straight line. Woohyun's brow raised at her weird, rare action but just shook it off. He sighed until he thought of an idea. It would make him know things and would maybe, just maybe, wake Minah up.

Woohyun cleared his throat and said, "Minah-yah. Sungyeol's here to see you," he cooed

Half of his expectation was that she would groan, and half was that she would wake up. And one of his expectations happened; Minah woke up. And not only did she just woke up, she woke up with a smile

The older's eyes slightly widened, "Yah. It only took to say your boyfriend's name just so you can wake up?" he exclaimed

Minah groggily looked around with her eyes half-closed, "Sungyeol's not my boyfriend," she croaked

Woohyun made a face and looked at her, "Tch. Look at you. Still tired yet you know who I was talking about," he stood up from the bed and walked outisde, "Not-my-boyfriend my ," he mumbled

--

Minah walked down with still her pajamas and exhausted self on. She marched to where the boys were. Myungsoo looked up and smiled, "Minah, annyeong," he said

Minah blinked and waved, "G-Good morning," she sat opposite of him, greeted the others and started eating.

Myungsoo was already finished and he was only waiting for the siblings, "Hey, guys," he started, "Did your phone ring this morning?" he asked

The siblings's brows raised in unison, "My phone?" they both chorused, Myungsoo nodded slowly and looked at them closely.

Woohyun thought of it and then snapped his fingers, "Ah! Yeah. I think so. Well, I didn't really hear it but I checked my phone and got a message from Haeri. For the mistletoe game,"

"Exactly," Myungsoo smiled, "What's your number, hyung?"

Woohyun thought again, "Uh... I don't know... 15? 1748? Yours?" he shrugged

Myungsoo chuckled, "3," he simply answered

"Haeri must like you," the older teasingly nudged the younger who smirked lightly

"Naaah," he chuckled. "Oh, Minah, how about y-" before he could proceed, he and Woohyun saw Minah's head on her cereal bowl. The two boys let out amused snickers.

"So who you going to ask for when your number gets picked?" Woohyun suddenly asks

Myungsoo's brow raised at his sudden question, he soon loses eye contact with Woohyun and just looks at the table. "I... I can't tell you,"

"Psh. Come on, dude,"

"I can't."

"Fine. Well, I'm going to ask Eunji. Even though she's still away. Haeri might buy me a plane ticket and might fulfill my requests. Like when I finally get there, Haeri might book us a place at a resort and blahblahblahblahblah-" Woohyun kept blabbing while Myungsoo stole glances at Minah with a sad frown.

--

It was 2 in the afternoon and Minah, Myungsoo and Woohyun were all doing individual different things. Minah was in her room, washing up and changing into casual clothes, she was too lazy and cold to take a shower earlier so she decided to do it now since she and Myungsoo were going out for a walk. Myungsoo was down in the living room, clicking through some channels, waiting for Minah. Woohyun was, of course, also in his room except he was on the computer, waiting till a certain person comes on.

While Minah was putting on her shoes, her laptop beeped saying someone had messaged her.

Sungyeol:
ahjsfhss

Minah raised her eyebrow. 'What's up with him?'

Minah:
What's up with you?

Sungyeol:
Sorry, that was my sister.

Minah rolled her eyes. 'Sure,'

Minah:
Yeah, right. You just wanted to talk to me. ヽ(´ー`)ノ

Sungyeol:
Are you are serious?

Minah:
(^▽^)

Sungyeol:
kajfskdjfksd

Minah: 
What now?

Sungyeol: 
My other sister.

Minah:
Stop that.

Sungyeol:
IT'S TRUEALJFSLJDFDGSLD

Minah:
( ̄^ ̄) How many sisters do you have?

Sungyeol:
I have 3 of them, why do you care?

Minah:
Oh, well. They seem to hate you as much as I do.

Sungyeol:
Yeah. You're the same. You guys are very annoying and a nuisance to my life.

Suddenly, Minah felt pain on her chest again. Usually, when Sungyeol says things similar as that, it wouldn't hurt her. She was sure she was used to it as she knew it was only a joke.

Minah:
Thank you.

Sungyeol:
You guys can be the best of friends.

Minah:
I would love to. That way we can all think of a big epic plan that can make your life forever ruined.

Sungyeol:
Cute.

Minah:
I gotta go now.

Sungyeol:
What's the rush, princess?

Minah:
I'm going out with Myungsoo OPPA.

Sungyeol:
'Oppa'? Where?

Minah:
Yes, 'oppa'. Park.

After that, he didn't reply anymore. Minah just shrugged and continued putting on her shoes.

Minah came down the stairs wearing casual clothes. Myungsoo looked up, "Why do you look like a boy?" he chuckled as he look at her outfit. She was wearing a varsity(?) jacket over a simple tee. Tight jeans and dirty converse.

"I do not look like a boy!" Minah scoffed and looked at the miror. 

Myungsoo shrugged, "You dress like one,"

"Is there something bad about it? A lot of girls wear outifts similar to this!" Minah retorted

"Most girls wear something more tight and... girly," 

"I'm not a ," Minah jokingly remarked in a funny accent, making Myungsoo laugh.

"Arasseo. Let's go,"


Yo, yo. Peepz! I'm sorry if I sound kinda clueless about school and stuff in here. xD I'm off-school and the school I studied in was like... different and their rules were weird so you guys might be confused about the breaks(winter breaks, vacation, etc) I put up on here. ^^; Excuse me. D: And was it varsity? xD Like you know... the jock jackets? Is that what you call them? .-.;

Hope you like this chappie~ please comment. :)