Chapter 19 — So we're good? We're good. Creep.

Opposites Attract

Myungsoo looked at Minah. She was randomly playing with her hair obviously full of boredom. The boy poked her side and she jumped and giggled at his sudden action. She turned her head at him and blinked.

"Don't worry about it, alright?" he reassured.

Minah blinked again, "W-Wh-" she paused, "Oh... uh... yeah, okay, thanks," she smiled slightly

Myungsoo ruffled her hair, "Good night,"

"Good night," Minah smiled back and nodded. Just when Myungsoo went out of her room...

Minah's POV:

Myungsoo and I said goodnight and he walked off. But I peeked over my door to see if he was already in his room.

I wasn't that sad anymore. The silence kinda gave me energy again. What silence you ask? Well, you know... when Myungsoo was in deep thinking and he was all smiling fakely and stuff. I shrugged to myself.

Then, I heard door locking. Yes! Myungsoo's finally in his room. Now's my time to go. Go where you ask? Well, there's this park near our house and I go there to relax and I was thinking those thoughts about Sungyeol might go away, even though half of those thoughts was gone. I tiptoed towards the stairs when suddenly...

BUMP!

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. I bumped into someone. And now... I'm wet? -insert crying face here-

I looked up to see no other than my brother. Good work, Namstar. I sighed and glared at him. He just stared back with a blank look. What in the land of time? -smh-

"Ugh," I groaned. When is he going to walk away? I need to get to my favorite place!

"Woops," he chuckled nervously, "Sorry, Minah,"

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, yeah."

"Where were you going anyways?" he asked. I froze. Uh-oh. He can't know! If I tell him, he'll never let me. Even though I just got out of my cold. He'll say I'll get sick again.

"U-Uh... well... to... to th-the..." I stammered. Why am I stuttering?! I was always good at lying, why am I not doing a good job of it right now?! "BATHROOM!" I bursted. I mentally facepalmed myself. Bathroom? Really? Why am I becoming Nam Woohyun suddenly?

He raised an eyebrow. "Bathroom's right there," he pointed behind me.

I closed my eyes tight then smiled bitterly at him, "R-Riiiiight. Yeah, uhm... I-uh... got lost," mental facepalm.

"Got lost?" he asked, with a hint of amusement o his tone.

"Y-Yeah... I mean... th-the stairs and the bathroom is just..." I paused. Mental facepalm. Again.

I took a peek at him but he just stared at me with a raised eyebrow. "Minah-"

But before he could say anything else, I walked into the bathroom and looked at him, "Good night," Mental facepalm, mental facepalm, mental facepalm.

I closed the bathroom door. I sighed in relief and this time, actually facepalming myself. I sighed again. Then looked down at my shirt. Goddammit. I forgot I got wet with some liquid. It was hot chocolate. Pfftt, it ain't hot no more. I should go back to my room and change.

--Few minutes later

After changing, I peeped my head out the door and looked around if anyone was around. Who would be, I mean... the maids and butlers must already be sleeping. It's almost 3 am. Successfully, I went down the stairs ad out the door. I sighed in relief and victory. Eff yeaah.

I started walking to the park. I wanted to go try the swings but it looked like there was someone on one of them. Wait, th-th-that couldn't be a g-g-g-g-ghost right? I swallowed hard and stared at the figure. If it is a ghost, I wished it was Casper.

But when I got a clear look at the person, it was no ghost. How should I know? Because it was Sungyeol. What in the goshdamn world is he still doing around here in the middle of the night?

Slowly, and quietly, I walked towards him, hoping he wouldn't see me so I can surprise him and get him into thinking I'm a ghost. MWAHAHAHAHA. I quietly sat down on the swings and stared at him so when he would turn his head, he would scream like a coward. MWAHAHAHAH.

But he didn't move, he was still looking away. Should I swing so he can hear the sound and be freaked out? Naah, he might see me from the corner of his eyes. Ugh, this is boring. You guys would probably think that I should be frustrated and mad about him not giving me a present but pranking is much funner than ignoring.

It was almost minutes of silence. Oh my god, when are you going to look at me and scream? Finally, I thought of making noises with my own mouth. I opened my mouth to say something but then...

"What are you doing here?" he suddenly spoke, making me jump a little.

I was speechless, did he know I was here beside him all along?

"I..." I started but paused. If I get all dramatic, it would be awkward between us forever and I DO NOT LIKE THAT. Breathe breathe breathe, relax. "was gonna ask the same thing," I ended up saying that. Hehe.

"Well, I asked you first so answer it," he mumbled, still looking away.

"What if I don't?" I responded. Good thing it wasn't awkward.

"I'll make you tell me," he creepily said as he creepily turned his head and faced me with a creepy smile on his creepy face. Oh, what. is. he. thinking. I gulped deeply.

He smirked, "Do you want me to make you?"

I widened my eyes and thought about it. What is he gonna do anyways? Creep the creep out of me? That's not so bad. I-Is it? I gulped again.

Before I could shake my head, he went closer to me still smirking.

I leaned backwards though. WHAT THE FREAK DOES HE THINK HE'S DOING?!

He raised his eyebrow and chuckled, leaning back as well. "What are you thinking, Minah?"

I blinked, "I... W-What are you thinking?"

"Not erted things," he teased

I scoffed, "YAH! I am not thinking erted things!" who does this guy think he is? Idiot.

"I wasn't saying you were," I saw him smirk.

I rolled my eyes, "But you were implying," I mumbled.

There was silence. What? Already? I pouted in my mind. I took a peek at him and saw him smiling at me. Wait, what? Sungyeol? Smiling? Wait, no. Sungyeol & smiling doesn't belong to each other. It's like... Me and... me and... something that I don't belong with! It's more likely Sungyeol and groaning. Frowning. Eye-rolling.

I looked at him again and he was smiling! Surprisingly, it didn't creep me out. It was rather... cute... I couldn't help but smile back. Wow. I should've brought a camera to take a picture at his glowing face.

Wait, are we having... a moment?

"AHEM-HEM,"

No, we're not.

Sungyeol had cleared his throat and looked away. I should- I mean... I would care less but I was sad about it.

"So..." he spoke. I beamed and looked at him. "We're good?"

I raised my brow, "Aren't we always?"

He looked at me and smiled slightly, nodding, "Great!"

I giggled, "Creep," I mumbled

"MWO? What did you say?" he burst

I laughed out loud, "It's true!"

"How am I a creep? I'm not the one who planned wanting to scare an innocent man!"

"Uh- you're not innocent. Since when were you innocent?"

"Since birth!"

"Birthdate expired!"

"What was that supposed to mean?!"

And our teasing continued.


:D Hoped you like it! Special MinYeol chap. Ahahahaha. ;D