Chapter 13 — Death-worthy Game

Opposites Attract

Minah's POV:

It was another cold day and I'm still sick! Hate hate hate. Well, in the plus side, Myungsoo's gonna stay here until next year! *big grin* So anyways, the other guys are visiting for Secret Santa. We don't do it often but since the school's closed and we enjoy having secret santas, we decided to have our own in our little group. If only Eunji can come. Woohyun does come out from his room but only for a little time. He really loves her. How sweet. But childish.

I ran down the stairs after washing up to see Myungsoo on the couch watching TV. I smiled, "Hey,"

He looked up and smiled back charmingly, "Hey, Minniepoo," I blushed lightly. Aish, this guy.

"Since when were you awake?" I asked, heading to the kitchen to see if there's something to eat. It's Saturday. Just like work, our maids & butlers are off for today. Not like we need them anyways. Woohyun & I are two grown people, we can take care of ourselves.

"Just now," he followed me into the kitchen, "Want me to cook breakfast for you, kiddo?"

I pouted, "Yah. I'm no kid," 

"Fine, fine," he chuckled as he walk pass me towards the fridge.

"So, whatcha gonna cook?" I asked, lying my arms on the counter while I watch him.

"I don't have to cook anything. You guys have..." he paused, taking things from the cupboards, "Milk & cereal," he chuckled as he turn to me and rest his upper body on the counter. Now I'm staring at his beautiful face. Fuuuuu. Why does his beautiful face have to be beautiful? "Minah?" I heard his voice echo. That totally broke me from my thoughts. Facepalm!

"Uhhh. Staring contest!" I burst out, earning a confused look from him. Soon enough, he stared back, playing the game with me.

I have to win this! YAH, NAM MINAH, DON'T YOU DARE FALL IN THOSE BEAUTIFUL CHARMING EYES OF HIS.

Sigh. But then again... who can blame me? The guy's practically a god. 

"Minah.."

He's so perfect. I wish he can be mine...

"Err. Minah?"

Why do you have to appear in my life with your perfect face?

"Hello?"

Goddammit. He's talking isn't he? Well, boy, you have to try harder than that because I will not pull away from those dreamy, charming, beautiful, god-like-

DING DONG!

"I GOT IT!" I burst out. I mentally facepalm myself as he laugh at me. Oh, god, his laugh is as beautiful and charming as his... himself!

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. Again, runing my thoughts. Who could that be? That couldn't be the guys, can it? I mean... it's too early. At least I think so. I can't be staring that long. Right?

I got off my chair and headed to the door. Just as when I opened the door, a body tackled me down and covered my mouth. I squealed. OMFG. WHAT THE HELL? WHO THE IS THI-

"HEEEEEEEY, BEAUTIFULLLL,"


Cliffhanger? 8D + Staring contest with Myungsoo. OMFG. IMAGINE HAVING IT WITH HIM. <33333333 You'll die. xD