Chapter 14 — Childhood 'Girl'friend

Opposites Attract

"HEY THERE, BEAUTIFUL,"

My eyes widened. OMFG. IT'S HIM! KYAAA! OMGG.

He let me go, just to get an abrupt hug from me. So, yeah. I guess you guys are wondering who this 'mysterious' guy is. It's Lee Sungjong. My childhood friend. It's been long since we've seen each other. Now he's here! On Christmas! Waaaaaah. I'm loving this year!

"Guys, please don't do it on the floor and in front of us," a familiar voice said. God, Kim Sunggyu, you can be very y and dirty behind that naggy self of yours.

Sungjong & I rolled our eyes. He got up and offered me a hand, taking it and getting up too.

"Minah... who's he?" Myungsoo asked, I looked at him then to Sungjong. Sungjong just smiled at me.

"Oh... well, she's my girlfriend," I joked, putting an arm around his shoulder. I looked at him and he pouted.

"Your girlfriend?" Myungsoo asked again, chuckling

I laughed, "Yeah, duh. That's what I said,"

"Yeah, and he's my boyfriend," Sungjong said, hugging me around the waist. I missed him so much.

"It's so weird how the boyfriend's so short and the girlfriend's tall," I heard Hoya say. I just rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out at him.

"Lovely complex, hyung!" Sungjong cheerfully said.

"Oh yeah? Well, now he's mine!" Hoya exclaimed. I was confused at first but then surprised when I was thrown up and put on someone's shoulder. I squealed knowing Hoya's carrying me around and he was running away from Sungjong too.

"HYUNG! NO, SHE'S MINE,"

"SHE? I thought he was your boyfriend~" he teased. Aigoo, Hoya just loves teasing him. Just so you know, Sunggyu, Dongwoo & Hoya are also our childhood friends.

"YAH. LET ME DOWN!" I laughed. Whaaaat? Can't blame me for having fun.

---

Third person's POV:

Sungyeol watched and stared as Minah, Sungjong & Hoya played. Little did he know, he was glaring at the boys.

Myungsoo noticed this and chuckled, "Hey, Sungyeol. What's up?" Sunggyu & Dongwoo looked at him too.

They got no response, Sungyeol just kept glaring. "Wow. Those two are going to get it from her future husband," Sunggyu mumbled while Dongwoo chuckled

Sungyeol finally got his gaze away from the trio and now to Sunggyu & Dongwoo, "What?"

The two just flashed a smile and marched away. Sungyeol raised his brow in confusion and looked at Myungsoo, "Were... were you with us when we came here?" he blinked, remembering that Myungsoo didn't walk with them here.

Myungsoo chuckled, "Nah. I slept over,"

Sungyeol's eyes widened, "EH?" Myungsoo smirked.

"Yeah. I'll be staying here till next year,"

"Don't play with me," 

"I'm not kidding," Myungsoo let out a short chuckle, "I really am. Ask her," he smirked slightly before walking away to where Sunggyu & Dongwoo were.

'What's up with this guy and his smirking,' Sungyeol thought to himself while he watched Minah & Hoya wrestle on the floor while Sungjong sat on Hoya's back.

"grggrgrrrr"

The sound of tummy rumbling was heard by Hoya. "Who was that?" he said, talking to Sungjong and Minah who were now struggling to getting on his back, together.

Minah's eyes widened, "Mine!" she said, raising her hands & pulling away from the two.

Sungjong pulled away as well and glanced at the brunette, "You haven't eaten breakfast yet?"

Minah pouted and shook her head, getting a hold of her tummy. She then looked over to the kitchen, where the others were. "Myungsoo & I were going to eat but then you guys came." she trailed away, walking over to the kitchen

"Ooooh," the two chorused, but then thought of what she had said, "Wait, were going to eat? Alone?" they both said in unison once again, following her.

Minah, meeting up with the others, looked back at the two and nodded, "Ne. We were going to eat cereal. Alone. In the kitchen..."

Sungyeol rolled his eyes and groaned while the others, except for Myungsoo, blinked. They then turned their attention to Myungsoo. "Since when were you here?" Sunggyu asked.

"Yeah, I remembered not bringing you with us on the way here," Hoya followed, scratching his head. Sungjong nodded and agreed.

"Are you, by any chance, a ghost?!" Sungjong squeaked, hiding behind Hoya's back

Myungsoo just stared at him in disbelief to his comment and shook his head, "No..." he said slowly.

Minah gave the same look at Sungjong, "Why would you even.."

"I live here now,"

Everyone's, except for Sungyeol(who was now in the living room), Myungsoo & Minah, eyes widened in surprise, "Mwo?!" they chorused

"Y-Yeah... I-uh... refused not to go with Eunji with our parents so I-"

"You could've picked someone else's house to stay in,"

"Yeah, what's wrong with you,"

"My poor Minah," 

Everyone blabbered, while Sungjong hugged Minah's head. Minah heaved a sigh and gently pulled away from Sungjong, "Okay, guys. You need to calm down. Myungsoo just came here in peace and you guys are acting like total buttheads," she glared

The boys sulked and Sungjong pouted, "Mianhae," they said

"But can you please tell us why-"

"Grrgrgrgrrrr,"

"I'll explain this to you after I get to eat," Minah said, holding her tummy and flushing in embarrassment

--

"I'm bored!" Hoya proclaimed as he stretch on the couch

"So am I!" Dongwoo followed, resting his arms and head on the coffee table while he sat on the ground

Sunggyu lied opposite on the couch, Sungyeol was poking a pillow, Myungsoo was eating while Sungjong was watching Minah eat.

"Minaaaaah, can't you tell us while you chew on your cereal?" Sungjong said, looking closely at Minah

Minah raised her eyebrow, "No,"

Sungjong pouted, "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaae?"

"Because it's my cereal eating time,"

"Minah~"

"No,"

"Please?"

"No, Sungjong, No,"

"Puh-leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssseeeeeeeeee?"

Minah heaved a sigh, "Fine," she mumbled. "You're lucky I'm finished eating,"

Sungjong beamed, he then turned to the guys in the living room, "Guys! She's gonna explain now!"

Their heads all shot up like ostriches, "Finally!" they headed to the kitchen, well, except for Sungyeol. He was never uninterested so much in his life. But either way, he followed and just mindlessly sat on the dining chairs.

"Why do you guys want to know so bad, anyways? It's nothing interesting or worth listening to," Minah shrugged, washing the bowl and spoon and head back to the dining room

"I know, right?" Sungyeol mumbled, resting his head on the table

Minah just rolled her eyes, "It all started when Woohyun started obsessing over his girlfriend's sudden escape,"

"Eunji?" Sunggyu asked, blinking innocently

Minah turned to him, "No, Sunggyu, there's another girl." she sarcastically remarked, making Myungsoo stiffle a chuckle. Sunggyu glared at her but she ignored it.

"As I was saying, so then he started weeping and complaining and being a crybaby until Myungsoo barged in,"

Everyone's gaze turned to Myungsoo, their gazes either were glares or just stares. Neither did Minah nor Myungsoo knew why most of them were glaring. "Why are you guys glaring?" Myungsoo asked Hoya, Sungjong & Sunggyu. The three then looked away, shaking their heads.

"Anyways, we then left Woohyun up in his room and off to the living to eat rice-cakes,"

"OOOOH, rice cakes!" Sungjong beamed, having a great big grin on his face while his eyes twinkled

Everyone just ignored him and Minah continued, "So he asks if he can stay because Eunji was away-"

"Kekekeke. Minah's rhyming,"

"Shh!"

"Sorry,"

"He asks if he can stay for awhile until new years so I let him,"

"Without Woohyun's permission?"

Minah ignored him, "SO THERE. END OF STORY,"

Sunggyu then made a face, turning his head at Myungsoo who was peacefully eating his cereal, "You." he pointed, "You didn't do anything to her, did you?"

"Why does everyone think I'm a bad guy just because I look like this?" Myungsoo pouted and the others stared at him. No one knew they could be this cute. Myungsoo just stared back with curiosity, "M-Mwo?"

"You're so cute.." Minah mumbled, her eyes sparkling.

Sungyeol had heard this and gazed at her, "Yeah, and I'm not awesome," he sarcastically remarked

Minah dumbly nodded and smiled. Sungyeol gaped at her, "I'll go get Woohyun," he mumbled, standing up from his chair and going upstairs.

Sungjong pulled Minah away and glared slightly at Myungsoo, "Myungsoo, go help him,"

Myungsoo blinked then nodded, "Arasseo,"


Hey, guys! I haven't been updating. Sorry about that. I was getting lazy. xD Yeah, immature reason, right? Hey, don't get mad at me! At least I'm not planning to quit writing this story. Or am I? >:D Just kidding, I'll still continue this until I start school. :3 Plus, writers get writer's block once in a while right? :3 Well, not me, I ALWAYS get writer's block.

So, you guys have noticed that Sungyeol's not that cheerful and he's like L on most fanfics here(moody, emotionless, glarer). I'm sorry about that I just wanted to base his personality on the guy in the roleplay. ;) + Bleh, bad ending. o_O 

So, I have a question for you guys. How old are you? I wanna know + also how many 13/14/15/16/125412353 year olds are reading this. :D

Oh, and Happy New Year! x3 It's late but eh! -shrugs-