Chapter 3 — Cheesiness & 'Lovers' Quarrel

Opposites Attract

The two headed back to the ice cream parlor and was surprised to see Eunji & Woohyun still there, and most especially, being close. Too close.

Minah blinked, beamed then smiled widely. "Yeah baby," she loudly whispered. From where she and Sungyeol were standing, the couple didn't hear it.

Sungyeol stared at the couple, shivered & facepalmed himself, "Ugh. I knew this was gonna happen,"

Minah just looked at him then raised her eyebrow, "What, you're jealous?"

"Pfft. Jealous? Yeah, right."

"You're jealous, admit it."

"I'M NOT JEALOUS!"

"Then why do you dislike it?"

"It's just... I'm embarrassed of him,"

"It's cute!"

"It's too cheesy!"

"Are you always this mean?"

"I am not mean,"

"Yeah, you are,"

"No, I am not,"

The two groaned then went to the table and greeted the couple, "Hey," Minah greeted.

Eunji & Woohyun didn't even bother to say hi back, they were to busy cuddling.

Sungyeol groaned and rolled his eyes, "This cheesiness,"

Minah scratched her head, rest her upper body on the table and leaned nearer to the couple, "YO!! CONGRATULATIONS!" she almost yelled.

Most people gave her annoyed glanced and most just ignored her. The couple jumped back in surprise and looked at her. 

Before they could say thank you, Sungyeol spoke, "This is frustrating," he said

Minah rolled her eyes, "He's jealous,"

"I can tell," Woohyun smirked as he agree with his sister.

"I am not jealous! Why would I be?" he protested

"Why don't you and Minah date, oppa?" Eunji suddenly said. Woohyun chuckled and kissed his girlfriend's cheek, "I agree with my jagiya,"

Sungyeol rolled his eyes at Woohyun's remark and ignored what Eunji said. Minah choked fakely and raised her eyebrow, "Not gonna happen."

"Why not?" Woohyun asked, for the first time after years, he spoke to his sister.

"Sungyeol's a meanie,"

"What an immature reason, Minah," Sungyeol rolled his eyes as she did it as well

Eunji leaned in Woohyun's ear and whispered, "They'll be together,"

Woohyun agreed and smiled, "Yeah."

--

After that day, Eunji was invited to the Nam resident by both Minah & Woohyun. Woohyun also invited Sungyeol. 

"What am I doing here again?" Sungyeol eye-twitched as he watch the two love birds' cheesiness.

Minah shrugged, "Woohyun invited you, didn't he?"

"Yeah, I thought we were watching a football game today but somehow I ended up trapped watching this," he looked away from the couple and sighed

"It's cute," Minah mumbled

"How in the hopeless world is that cute?"

Ignoring his question, instead, she asked, "Hopeless world?"

"Answer my question, Nam Minah!"

"Because Eunji have been keeping her feelings for my clueless, idiotic brother for almost 5 months!"

Woohyun didn't even have the time to protest to that.

Sungyeol just hugged himself, "These two, so cheesiness. I can't take it, I can't..."

"You're jealous!"

"Shut up, they're giving me goosebumps,"

Woohyun rolled his eyes, "It's called J-E-A-L-O-U-S-Y." he spelled, agreeing with, yet again, his sister.

Eunji chuckled and turned her attention to Sungyeol & Minah, "Aigoo. You two are so cute,"

The said people just sighed and ignored her remark.

"But you're cuter, jagiya," Woohyun winked.

"Nuh-uh. You are!" Eunji followed

The two continued their cheesiness as Sungyeol groaned and Minah squealed in cuteness.

"This is not amusing,"

"You're the cutest thing in the world, yeobo!"

"Because you're jealous?"

"Keke, jagi, you're the most handsome guy I've ever seen!"

"Will you stop saying I'm jealous!?"

"That's why we look so good together!"

The couple was watching them while they smiled, "Aigoo. Lovers' quarrel."

"This is not lovers' quarrel!" Minah exclaimed

"This a battle between David and Goliath,"

"What are you yapping about now, shark teeth?"

"come on yeobo, let's cuddle together while watching their LQ"

"Shark teeth? F-Y-I, I have perfect teeth, oh short one,"

"Neh, jagiya."

"For an animal, that is,"

"Just tell me I'm handsome, it's so tiring fighting with children,"

"If I tell you're handsome, I would be lying. Children don't lie, do they?"

"Ugh. May I leave?" Sungyeol suddenly said,

"HA! I win!"

He just rolled his eyes, "I wanna leeeeeaaaavveee!"

"What's stopping you?" Minah slightly stuck her tongue out

"Hunger," he pouted

Minah blinked, took a gummy bear from the bowl that's lying on the glass table in front of them, and threw it at him.

"YAH!" he scowled

She laughed in response.

"You should've thrown that when I was ready, what a waste."

Minah smirked and rolled her eyes playfully. "Fine," she took another one again, "Here. Think fast!" she threw.

The gummy bear shot right in his mouth but he almost choked on it, "I was barely ready for that!!"

She laughed again.

The couple then decided to ditch the two and head to Woohyun's room.

"You kid," he threw one right back at her. 

She scoffed, "Hey! I'm no kid!"

The said 'lovers' continued their childish fight, ignoring the maids and butlers who tried to stop them from making a mess. But it was too late. Gummy bears and pillows where everywhere, the couches were now dirty thanks to Sungyeol's & Minah's shoe prints.

They both didn't stop quarreling until Woohyun & Eunji broke them up. The visitors then left.

"What did you guys do?" Woohyun's eyes widened as he looked around the messy living room.

Minah ignored his question and asked another question instead, "Are you actually talking to me?"

"Yeah, aren't you?"

Awkward silence.

"Good night."


^-^ Comment & Subscribe. (: