Chapter 18 — What happened.

Opposites Attract

Minah's POV:
(11:34 PM, Minah's room)

I can't believe he didn't get me anything. I mean, does he really hate me that much? Is that why he didn't buy a present for me? DOESN'T HE LIKE ME?

...

Ow. Wait, what was that? I clutched my chest and frowned. It's as if someone just stabbed me on the chest.

I just puffed my cheeks and glanced at my dresser. There it shined what looked like a necklace. No, it's not my milk necklace. I walked towards my dresser and picked the necklace up. It was supposed to be for Sungyeol... I frowned.

Gaaaaah. I would've gave this to him if he hadn't left early. AND if he got something for me. Call me selfish and immature but I'm just being fair. Pbbt.

I slammed the necklace back down on the dresser and plopped down by bed. I rolled over and hid my face on my pillow. I want to "SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM"

Ahh, that felt good.

But suddenly, my door burst open. I jumped slightly at the sudden happening and also shot my head up. 

"Y-Yah, are you okay?" 

It was Myungsoo. Surprisingly, and for the first time, I wasn't really excited or happy that he barged in. Strangely, I wanted it to be Sungyeol.

Wait, what? WHY YEOLLIE? WHY?

I sighed and nodded, "I'm okay," I mumbled.

I heard shuffling noises. Myungsoo had walked towards me and sat beside me on my bed. I looked up at him and he smiled. Sigh. I can't even daydream about his perfection right now. I tried to smile back at him. But it wasn't wholeheartedly.

"I don't think so," he whispered. I pouted. He chuckled. "What's wrong, kiddo?"

I paused. Should I tell him? Maybe he'll think I like Sungyeol- "Does Sungyeol hate me that much that he didn't even bother to get me a present?" Oh, great going, Nam Minah.

I blew my bangs at my sudden question. I was rather embarrassed. I don't know why. Maybe because Myugsoo would think I really AM a kid because of my childish question? I mentally facepalmed myself.

But not-that-surprisingly he just chuckled. I peeked at him and he was smiling. I was waiting for him to talk but it looked like he was in deep thoughts. Hmm, wonder what he's thinking about.

Myungsoo's POV:

"Does Sungyeol hate me that much he didn't even bother to get me a present?" she asked. I chuckled over her childish question and how she blushed in embarrassment. Haha, she's so cute.

I looked away and smiled mindlessly. I didn't say anything else but stare at the wall in front of me. No, Minah, that's not the reason. I thought and remembered when Sungyeol & I met in the hallway after he walked away saying he had no present for Minah.

Flashback;
(Hours ago, after Sungyeol walked away)

After going out of the bathroom, Sungyeol had bumped into Myungsoo on the way. Sungyeol groaned and glared at him while Myungsoo stared at the ground, or rather, something on the ground. He furrowed his eyebrows and bent down, picking up what was on the ground. He held it up to their eye level. Sungyeol's eyes widened at the sight. It was the milk necklace.

"What's this?" Myungsoo asked.

"I don't know. Minah's necklace?" Sungyeol answered, looking away.

But Myungsoo didn't believe him and ignored his response. "Why is this with you?"

Sungyeol continued to look away while Myungsoo was examining him.

"This was Minah's present wasn't it?" now knowing what was going on, Myungsoo squinted his eyes, "Why didn't you give this to her? Did you hear the hurt in her face when you coldly lied and walked away? She would've love this, you kno-"

"Yeah? How would you know when she's glowing with happiness wearing the necklace you gave her?"

"Well, I bet she wouldn've love the necklace you'll give her,"

"They're both the same," Sungyeol darkly mumbled

Myungsoo smirked, "But her love for them won't be,"

Sungyeol just stared at him after his words. After minutes, Sungyeol walked away and headed out the door.

Minah watched him with a frown."

"Yah, Lee Sungyeol, where are you going?" Woohyun spoke.

Sungyeol glanced at Minah before replying, "Home," and going out of the house.


SHORT AND BORING CHAPTER! I'm sorry But I'll be typing up another chap. Dx Please don't unsubscribe. OTL.