CHAPTER 3

Walking With You

100%-U Beauty

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

                Yerin propped her elbows on the counter of the café.

“It’s no fun without Taehyung around” she sighed. *As long as he can help fix his parents relationship, I don’t mind if he takes a month off*

“Yerin, take these to table no. 7 please” Yesung pushed a tray with one serving of carbonara spaghetti and a cup of strawberry tea to her. *Nah I take it back. I need you, Taehyung! I had to replace you at the café now!* she pouted.

“Alright, boss” Yerin pushed herself off the counter and delivered the orders.

“Sorry to keep you waiting” she greeted the man who was sitting beside the window. He looked up and met eyes with Yerin. She froze. Her eyes trailed to his bright hair shone in the sunlight, down to his nose and his kissable rose lips.

*It’s him!* her eyes rounded. Yerin cleared . “I’m sorry. These are your orders” she placed the orders onto the table.

“Thank you” the guy smiled to her and looked at the food. “This looks delicious! I haven’t eaten spaghetti for a while” he grabbed the cutlery.

“Our carbonara is the best in town” she said without she even realize. “Really?” he dug into the food. “You’re right! The best I ever tasted!” he raised his thumb up. Yerin smiled and bowed. “Thank you, sir”

“It’s Jimin. Park Jimin” he introduced himself. “I don’t think I’m much older than you. And you had been staring at me. Perhaps you have something in your mind about me”

“No. It’s just- You look familiar. Maybe my acquaintance around here” “Maybe. I haven’t come to this area for years. Anyway, thank you for this delicious carbonara spaghetti. I’ll make sure to come here often for the food” “Thank you, Jimin-ssi” she bowed. “I’ll take my leave then”

*             *             *

                Yerin was in her short and pink loose t-shirt back at her apartment. She leaned her head against the railing of the veranda as she stared at the dark sky. She brought her leg up to her embrace. Her untied hair moved as the cool breeze blown.

                She looked at her drawing of a guy from her dream who was playing the bubbles in her sketchbook.

“Why did I met the person from my dream?” she remembered her meeting with Park Jimin this afternoon.

“People say dream are just dream. They’re not real or important. But why did I had these weird dreams and met the people from the dream?” she sighed. “This is disturbing me!”

                Suddenly her doorbell rang.

“Coming!” she threw the sketching book aside and went to the door. Yerin opened the door to reveal the pizza guy. She stared at him with wide eyes.