CHAPTER 16

Walking With You

                Yerin entered the café again with a sigh after sent V to the bus stop.

“Waiter!” a customer called her. “Yes” she rushed to him. *This guy* she froze.

“I want another four serving of cheesecakes and three serving of croquet monsieur” the guy ordered. “Pardon?” her eyes widened at both of the guys before them. “Four cheesecakes and three croquet monsieur” another guy replied. Yerin saw many empty plates already on their table. *Did they eat all of this?!*

“O-okay” Yerin want to get their orders and sent it to them.

“Yah, Daehyun-ah. That’s your cheesecakes” the guy nodded to Yerin who was walking to them. “Yay!” Daehyun cheered. Yerin put the orders on the table. “Yah, Seokjin! That’s my cheesecakes!” Daehyun was mad at Jin who took his beloved cheesecake. Jin stuck out his tongue to him and ate the croquet monsieur. Yerin was glued there, watching him munching.

*I never thought that croquet monsieur could look that delicious!*

“Miss?” Daehyun called. “Oh yeah. Sorry for interrupting” she bowed and was about to leave. “Miss, can I get tomato pizza for take away?” Daehyun asked. “Yes of course” she walked to the back.

                Yerin came back to the table with the already packed pizza.

“Aren’t you eating too much?” Jin asked Daehyun as he took the pizza from her. “This is for Junhong, okay?” the latter replied.

“If you’re done eating. Let’s go” Jin stood. He turned to Yerin. “This café is the best! I’ll make sure to come here often”

“Thank you” Yerin bowed and they left.

*That Seokjin guy. He was at the lake in my dream*

                The café was closed early as it was rented the whole night by a director to film music video there. Yerin made her way to the river park. She walked on the pavement and enjoyed the scenery while thinking. Yerin sent a text message to V about her location but he didn’t reply.

*I wonder how can I help Taehyung. He must be agonizing* she sighed.

                Suddenly, a basketball flew towards her and knocked her down. She fell flat on her back.

“I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to” Yerin heard a panic male voice. She opened her eyes slowly to see a familiar face.

“You! Pizza guy” she voiced. “You remember me?” “How can I not remember the face of person who crush onto my flower pots?” she got up with him helping.

“I’m really sorry about that too. You okay?” “Yeah sure” but blood suddenly whipped down her forehead. The wound bleed again. He gasped.

“What the!” she covered the wound. “Come here!” he took the basketball and led her to the court, where his bag was. She sat on a bench as he busy searching for a towel in his bag. He quickly covered the wound and sat beside her.

“I’m really sorry. It may be because of the ball” he voiced. “That must be hurt”

“No. Not a bit. Don’t worry. It’s just the old wound that’s bleeding again” she held onto the towel too. “I’m Yerin”

“I’m Min Yoongi. Should we go to the clinic?” “No it’s okay” she smiled. “It’s not a big deal anyway”

“Actually I saw you from afar. You’re playing basketball but you had been spacing out. Something bothering you, I guess” she spoke. “Well yeah” his smile was bitter. “Same thing as the other day?” “Yes”

“I thought by playing my favorite sport will stop me from thinking about it. It seems that I’m wrong” “No. You’re right. You just need to focus on the game. Let your worry disappear for a while” “You think so?” “Of course” Yerin removed the towel from her head that had stop bleeding. “Just enjoy the game” she took the basketball beside him and ran to the court.

                Yerin began to dribble and shoot the ball into the net.

“I had been playing basketball until junior high” she glanced at Suga who seems to be amazed with her skill. “Okay, who score 5 points first win” he walked to her with a smile. “Alright! That’s the spirit!”

                The two played basketball.

“Yoongi-ssi!” Yerin shrieked when Suga cheated. He smirked and ignored her. Suga scored his fifth points.

“Yeah!” he cheered and danced around to celebrate him winning. Yerin laughed at his weird dance. *It’s great that he smiles again*

“Owh. I’m only a point away” she complained between her panting. “Let’s play again later” he smiled. “Next time who know? Maybe you’ll defeat me”

“Sure” Yerin sat at the bench. Suga threw a water bottle towards her and she grabbed it. Yerin drank the water while he went to the court again. Suga continued to play alone with Yerin watching him.

“Thank you” Suga then went to her and sat beside her. He took a bottle and gulped it down. “You actually made me smile. Though I thought I can’t anymore”

“You’re welcome. Everyone looks the best with a smile” Yerin looked at him. “And so do you”

                Suga scratched the back of his head while looking away in embarrassment. Yerin wiped away some blood from the wound.

“Wait” he got up and took a black and white bandana from his bag. Suga knelt before her and tied it to her head. He looked to her face a few centimeters from his.

“Thank you” Yerin spoke. “Hm” he avoided her eye contact.

*! Why am I acting this way?!* he bit this lips. After tied, he backed.

                Yerin’s phone beeped and she looked at it. She received a text message from V.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cameo appearance

Jung Daehyun of B.A.P