That Man

Hate That I Love You

KYUHYUN

 

It was warm. Very warm.

 

I opened my eyes, taking in the surroundings. It still looked dark outside. I reach for my phone at the bedside table to check the time. It was still seven in the morning.

 

Any fan of mine would know that I usually don’t wake up early in the morning. Manager hyungs even have a hard time waking me up. Well, who doesn’t like to sleep anyway?

 

Somehow, today, I didn’t feel groggy. Most of the time I would be in a bad mood if someone had woken me up this early, especially on my day off. But perhaps I was in a good mood because my first love is sleeping in my arms.

 

Kyesin always looked beautiful. There wasn’t a time when she didn’t look beautiful to me. I brush her hair back with my hand, and lightly touched her cheek as she peacefully slept in my arms. I put my hand on her forehead to check her temperature. She wasn’t as hot as last night anymore. That was good.

 

I slowly move away from her to get up. But her hands clung onto my shirt, pulling me back to her.

 

“Shhh I’ll be here, don’t worry.” I soothed, brushing her hair with my hand repeatedly until she calms down and has gone back to sleep.

 

I slowly took her hands off me and stood up. I went to the coffee table and called the front desk to order breakfast. I then opened her bag and took some medicine out of her emergency kit. The food arrived after an hour. I was extra careful that the bell boy wouldn’t recognize me. I set the food up on the table.

 

I crawled back to the bed and lay beside Kyesin. I lightly brush her cheek. “Kye… love… time to wake up,” I whispered.

 

She groaned, shutting her eyes tighter. Cute.

 

“The food is gonna go cold,” I said as I leaned closer, dawdling our noses.

 

She kept her eyes closed but she smiled wide. Her hands crept to me. “What time is it?”

 

“It’s 8am.”

 

“Too early!” She complained, facing the other way.

 

“Kyesin, please wake up. You have to eat so you can drink your medicine,” I said.

 

“Medicine?” she asked. Her eyes fluttered open. I kept quiet as she slowly took in her surroundings and remember where she was. She gently pulled away from me.

 

My heart ached a bit, seeing her do this. But I have to understand. I stood up from her bed and offered my hand. “Come on. I ordered pancakes for you,” I said. Pancakes, with her daily hot choco, were always her favorite breakfast.

 

Her face lit up. “Alright… let me just go wash up.”

 

I nodded. “Okay. Make it quick. Else your hot chocolate won’t be hot anymore.”

 

She chuckled and stood up. I went to the coffee table and checked my phone as I waited.

 

There were hundreds of messages already for me.

 

One is from manager hyung. Fans know his as ‘mask manager’. He was just checking up on me, making sure I wasn’t doing anything stupid that could ruin my image. I assured him I was fine and I was enjoying my short vacation.

 

Five messages were from Siwon. He was asking where I was, worried that I may be victimized by the storm and in danger. One of which, and I quote, “KyuKyu, please reply! If you’re in danger I will get my chopper and save you! Please. I just need to know you’re okay.”

 

Hyung can be too overprotective sometimes. He, alongside Donghae hyung, was the one who accepted me wholeheartedly when I joined. He thinks of me as his baby he needs to take care of. I personally don’t mind, but sometimes he’s just being too protective.

 

So I replied to his message explaining my current situation, minus the fact that I’m with Kyesin right now. I know he would freak out and scold me over the phone about chastity and self control. But I assured him I was perfectly fine, and that he doesn’t need to send anyone over to pick me up.

 

One message is from eomma, asking where I was and if I was okay. Apparently the storm brought quite a number of destruction. Like others, I assured her saying that I was happy where I was and I’ll be home as soon as the storm clears.

 

The other messages were from our group chat. Most of them were from Leeteuk hyung, asking for everyone’s status and current whereabouts because of the storm. Siwon hyung, as usual, was overreacting of how he couldn’t contact me and that I wasn’t answering my phone. Heechul hyung assured him I was fine, and he said he knows for a fact that I wouldn’t want to be disturbed. Perhaps he knew Kye and I were meeting up? I don’t know.

 

Eunhyuk and Donghae hyungs were their normal clingy and somewhat flirty selves. which was actually the reason why our chatroom was flooded. Heechul hyung playfully suggested that they get a ‘room’ for themselves and stop using our chatroom to just chat each other.

 

“Oh… it’s still raining…” I suddenly heard someone whisper.

 

My head snapped up to look at her. But as soon as I do, blood flowed to my cheeks making me blush. She was still wearing my sweater, but since it was too big for her, It actually looked like a short dress. Her fair legs glowed. I knew it. I knew that if I were to see her in my clothes, I’d have a hard time concentrating and controlling myself. I wanted to have her. I want to stand up and charge towards her, and kiss her and make her fall to the bed and press my body against her and…

 

I took a deep breath and forced myself to look at the food on the table. I have to control myself. I have to show her that i know she’s somebody else’s but I can wait patiently to have her back.

 

“Yeah…” I replied. She went to the table and sat in front of me. She smiled as she looked hungrily at the food. Kyesin, like me, is always happy whenever there’s food. “I asked for extra syrup,” I said. That’s the way she likes her pancakes.

 

“Thanks,” she smiled at me. “You remembered.”

 

“How could I not? You’re the only one I know who drowns her pancake in syrup.”

 

She chuckled. “It’s how my mother does it…” her smile turned bittersweet. I reached for her hand and cautiously gave it a gentle squeeze. “I’m fine,” she told me with a reassuring smile. “Now that you’ve shown me that vineyard, I don’t think I’ll be that homesick anymore. Thanks to you.”

 

“Well, you can go there anytime you like. Ahjussi is really kind. The whole family is,” I told her.

 

“I will,” she nodded.

 

She then breathed deeply and closed her eyes, silently saying a prayer like she always does before eating. She dug in quite a few moments later.

 

“How is it?” I asked.

 

“It’s okay,” she said as she ate. “Not restaurant material but it’s good. Needs a little less water on the batter though.”

 

I chuckled. I took a slice from her pancake and popped it in my mouth. “You’re right.”

 

“Hey! If you wanted pancakes then you should’ve ordered one for yourself!”

 

“I just wanted to know if they were any good,” I chuckled.

 

She pouted at me. Cute. “How is your omelet? Regretting now that you didn’t get pancakes, are you?”

 

“Nope,” I smiled teasingly at her. “Their omelettes were wonderful.”

 

She rolled her eyes at me adorably. “Whatever. I really like these pancakes.”

 

“You’re too gullible sometimes,” I laughed, slicing a bit of my omelette and putting it on her plate.

 

She then smiled wide at me. “And you’re too easy to trick.”

 

“You know I could never say no to you,” I said.

 

“Yeah okay, whatever,” she muttered, rolling her eyes again. “Not now, at least.”

 

I was becoming my old self again – the simple Cho Kyuhyun, not the idol Kyuhyun nor the artist Kyuhyun. Just Cho Kyuhyun. It was like I was back in my high school days, where life was relatively simple and easy. Back when I didn’t have to worry about work or money or my image. Back when she was still mine. I miss those days – the good old days.

 

I smiled at her. “Go on and finish your food. We’ll leave as soon as you’re ready. I assume your boyfriend is already on edge and is ready to barge in here to fetch you any second now if we don’t hurry up. He’s been calling all morning.”

 

“He has? How come I didn’t hear anything?”

 

“I turned your phone in silent mode. I didn’t want anything to disturb your sleep since you were sick. I’m sorry,” I replied.

 

She shook her head and softly smiled at me. “No, I understand. I’ll give him a call before we leave.”

“All done?” I asked as I watch her set her utensils down.

“Yup,” she answered with a big smile.

“Good, now drink this,” I said, handing out a tablet. “It’s for your fever.”

She took the medicine from my hand and furrowed her brows at it. “When did you buy this? Did you step out? What if someone saw you?” she asked.

“I got it from your bag. Don’t you always carry around emergency medicine and first aid?” I replied.

“Oh… how could you even remember that…” she muttered as she drank the blue pill.

“Even though it has been a long time, I still remember a lot of things about you, Kye,” I whispered.

She sighed. Suddenly, her phone vibrated. “That must be Dean,” she whispered and excused herself. She took her phone and put it on her ear. They were talking in English, again, and there were only a few phrases I could comprehend. No, no, I do understand quite a bit of English – big thanks to Henry for that – but once the person talks too fast, it’s quite hard for me. I tried my hardest to grasp what she was saying.

“Hello,” she breathed. “Yes, I’m fine… No he isn’t…” her eyes suddenly shifted to me. Then she said some things I couldn’t understand. “I think we’ll be leaving in a few… Alright… See you. Bye.”

“Why didn’t you tell him that we’re together now?” I asked, sensing that she hid it from him.

She sighed. “If I told him, he’d be angry at us both. And for sure, he’s going to drop everything and come here to fetch me. I don’t want him out in this crazy whether because of this.”

“You shouldn’t be hiding these kinds of things to him, though,” I said.

“I thought you didn’t like him,” she said.

I breathed deeply. “I don’t like him because he has you. But I’m afraid you’ll only get more upset once he finds out that you hid this from him.”

“I won’t be because he won’t find out,” she said.

I pressed my lips. “Alright. Go change so we can leave as soon as possible. They’ve probably cleared the roads by now. I’ll check us out.”

“Are you crazy? Once they swipe your card, they’d know you’re here,” she told me. “I’ll check us out. Go down after five minutes after I’ve left and wait in the car.”

She went to the bathroom and put her clothes back on. She headed out the room.

“Wait,” I called. “Please cover yourself with this when you go out. I don’t want you to get rained on again.” I handed her my coat.

“But Kyu –“

“Please, stop being stubborn for a minute and listen to me,” I said. “Your boyfriend will be very upset if you come home with a fever… I would be too.”

She sighed. “Alright, I’ll meet you in the car. Please be careful.”

“I always am,” I replied.

She left the room and I left after 5 minutes just as she instructed. I made my way to the car, ducking my head down to be careful not to be recognized by anyone. Kyesin came a few minutes later, using my coat to shield her from the rain like I told her to.

“Thanks,” she said, handing my coat back with a smile.

“Keep it for a while. Put it on in case you feel cold,” I said. “Ready to go?”

“Yes,” she nodded, putting my coat on her lap.

I drove my car off the parking lot and into the highway. It has been a pretty quiet ride up until my song, At Gwanghwamun started playing on the radio. I changed the frequency.

“Why did you do that?” Kyesin asked.

“I thought you’d be sick hearing my voice already,” I replied.

“I would never! So put it back,” she said.

I put the radio back on the frequency channel playing my song. Kyesin looked out the window and smiled as she listened.

“Do you really like it?” I asked as soon as the song was over.

“Of course! I love all your songs,” she answered with a smile.

I shut the radio off. “Alright, what’s your favorite song of mine then?”

“Just your songs, or including those you’ve covered?”

“Including my covers,” I said.

“Among all your solo songs?”

“Yes.”

“Hmm… It’s so hard to choose,” she said.

I laughed and rolled my eyes. “Just choose one.”

“Hmm… Perhaps… vocally… 사랑했지만? Even though I love you?” she replied.

“From The Days musical?”

“Yeah,” she nodded. “I watched one of your fansite’s videos.”

“That’s pretty recent, isn’t it?” I said. “Have you watched it live yet?”

“I would love to, but the tickets are sold out,” she said and pouted. “I’ve always wanted to come and watch you perform in your musicals. I haven’t been to any.”

“You were actually the reason as to why I started doing musicals,” I said. “Back when you let me watch Mozart…”

“It’s pretty amazing to see how far you’ve come in your career, Kyuhyun.”

“From the not-so-recent ones, which one is your favorite?” I asked.

“You have a lot of great songs, Kyuhyun. It’s really hard to pick,” she said.

“Alright, give me a few you like. I’ll sing a part of them for you, since you haven’t been into any of my musicals. But please don’t tell me you like them all.”

“But I do,” she laughed. I took my eyes off the road for a second to glare at her. “Alright, alright. I’ll name a few remarkable ones. Hmm… well, ‘Etude of Memories’ would definitely be on that list.”

“From Immortal Songs 2?”

“Yes,” she nodded. “I like how Ahra eonnie played her violin alongside your performance. To me, it was actually the first song where you started to show your true potential as a theater singer.”

I cleared my throat.

You say you can’t last any longer

With an empty smile, you lean on my shoulders

Though the eyes are shut

That you can say it now

That your sad eyes

hurt my heart

Tell me

If I can just enter your heart

How much meaning can the childish me become of?

As many days go by

When my heart becomes worn out

Inside my heart

The vanishing memories of you

come find me again

I will remember them, won’t I?

Inside those dreams of the future that have grown too big

The fading memories of you

Will I remember them again?

“Okay. What’s next?”

“Hmmm… Oh!! I know! Do you still remember Kanade?”

“Of course,” he smiled.

From the day that you appeared before my eyes

Everything seemed closer to me

The morning, lights, tears, and singing voices

You gave me something that shines bright

Memories that I can’t control are in my voice

I’ll send them out to the city where you are, far away

If there’s a song like this one there

Then we can be linked to one another, wherever we try to go

“Alright, what else?’

“Kyuhyun, I really can’t pick. Just sing whichever you like,” she chuckled. “Whatever it may be, for sure I’ll love it anyway.

I smiled. She has always believed in me and my talents. I’m such a fool for letting her go. I’m stupid and very bad person for getting mad at her. I want her back. She was, no, she is everything to me. But it seems like every time I take a step closer… she takes two steps back.

I still love you, Park Kyesin.

 

 

KYESIN

Kyuhyun’s caramel voice filled the car as we made our way back to Seoul. Yesterday has been great. I thought I would regret spending my birthday with him, but I was wrong. He knew me too well that he gave me the things I love the most – something about my family.

I looked at him, happily singing and feeling every word of the song. He has turned the radio off for me to enjoy his voice fully. He has always loved singing anyway. I remember his mom used to tell me that during family trips, he would sing in the car for the whole duration of the trip. He obviously still does that until now.

“Alright, what else?” he asked.

“Kyuhyun, I really can’t pick. Just sing whichever you like. Whatever it may be, for sure I’ll love it anyway,” I replied. I wasn’t exaggerating.

He smiled and opened his lips to sing again.

The wind blows through your hair. The soft sunlight.

Everything is the same except you’re not here.

The person who told me, “Everything is up to you.”

Eventually the people you love deeply will disappear.

That’s how life works.

Nothing in my memories is absolutely perfect.

I love you, but I feel so much pain. I want to cry all day.

I can’t forget you. You still live in my heart.

The blue sky swallows all my overwhelming feelings.

It won’t reach you, so like a long-gone star, the light wanders aimlessly.

In the same way you face reality after you wake up from your dreams,

we can move forward by forgetting.

But we wish for a person who will prove otherwise.

I don’t know how to erase the promises, the scars, and the memories.

An old photograph eventually fades, but our hearts don’t work like that.

We grow older by experiencing pain.

If that moment is now, l’ll move forward and express my feelings

until the day comes when I can look back to the long track of my footsteps,

open that door, and say, “Everything worked out fine.”

When we lose that one precious thing, we think everything is over,

but that’s because we can’t live without them.

We assure ourselves by loving someone

that our heart is beating… that we are alive.

I love you. I love you. I loved you too much.

I’ve been listening to the sounds that make me forget everything else.

The blue sky swallows all my overwhelming feelings.

It won’t reach you, so like a long-gone star, the light wanders aimlessly.

“Ahhh… Zanzou… by Flumpool, is it?” I asked.

“Yes, you’re good,” he chuckled. “Do you know where is it from?”

“Hmmm… Perhaps that KRY Winter Concert?”

“Right!” he laughed. Then he turned melancholic. “I was thinking of you when I sang just now…”

“Oh…”

“Now that I think about it… there were quite a number of songs I want to sing to you now...” He glanced at me but I couldn’t say anything. He then started singing again.

Please do not remember the promise that we made by kissing after we broke up,

Your forever is no longer mine,

Silently nod my head down made the words stuck at my throat.

Your smile and your happiness is not because I loved too much or think too much,

I can feel that he is more suitable,

After letting love go I will pretend to be cold and say break up before you.

Please forgive me forgive me for being not mature,

Not loving you is just an excuse so that you can leave me,

Please forgive me for being selfish, wanna make you mine,

Loneliness makes me suffer but in return you can get a better life.

Please do not remember the promise that we made by kissing after we broke up,

Your forever is no longer mine,

Silently nod my head down made the words stuck at my throat.

Loved, hated, cried and laughed

Kissed your weakness before

But I'm actually a coward comparing to other people.

Please forgive me because I have to pretend that I've loved the wrong person,

Don't let the time turn back because I'm afraid I can't say it out,

Please forgive me for not explain much, heartache,

Nothing left to wish, forget me actually love really sacrifices

After hurt then I realize.

I could feel tears in my eyes, just waiting to fall. His voice sounded raw with so much emotions. His lyrics… it felt like he meant every one of them.

“Forgive me, by Jam Hsiao…” I whispered.

“Yes, that’s right. I mean it, though. Every single word,” he said.

“You’re going to make me cry,” I said, trying to chuckle and stop my tears.

“Have I ever made you cry? In one of my songs, I mean,” he asked.

“When you sang ’That Man’, definitely. You used to be so technique driven when you sing. But when I heard you sing ‘That Man’… I felt that it just floods with emotions. Your singing after that has improved a great factor.”

“Does it really feel that way?”

I nodded vehemently. “I cried the first time I heard you sing it.”

He then breathed deeply and let his voice come out naturally.

One man loves you

That man loves you wholeheartedly

He follows you around like a shadow everyday

That man is laughing and crying

Just how much…how much more do I have to gaze at you alone

This love that came like the wind

This beggar-like love

If I continue this way, will you love me?

Just come a little nearer…a little more

If I take one step closer to you, then you take two steps back

I who love you am next to you now That man is crying.

That man is timid

So he learned how to laugh

That man has many stories that he can't even tell his best friend

So his heart is full of tears

That's why, That man

You, he loved you Because you are just same as him

Yet another fool, yet another fool

Can't you hug me before you go?

I want to be loved, my dear

Everyday in my heart,

Just in my heart,

I shout and That man is next to her even today.

Do you know That man is me?

You're not pretending that you don't know, right?

You really don't know cause you're a fool.

Just how much... how much more do I have to gaze at you alone

This love that’s like a fool

This beggar-like love

If I continue this way, will you love me?

Just come a little nearer...a little more...

If I take one step closer to you, then you take two steps back

I who love you is next to you now

That man is crying.

I couldn’t help it. My tears fell from my eyes and down my face as I listen to him… his beautiful voice seeping deep into my heart. It was more beautiful this time around than when he first sang the song. His every word echoed inside my brain. I look out the window as I listened, afraid to turn to him and let him see how this song affected much of me. It was so good – the way he sings it. Too beautiful. Too precious. This… this is the voice of the person I fell in love with. I quietly wiped my tears with my hands.

“At that time… when I first sang this… it was just because it was a popular song…” he whispered. “But when I was up on stage… all I could think of was you. I didn’t know why. Maybe it was around the time of my birthday and I missed how you would always surprise me… But now… I think this song fits the situation more, doesn’t it?”

I looked at him with teary eyes. His eyes were red too – as if he was holding his tears back as well. He smiled warily at me.

“I wish I could take it all back…” he whispered weakly. “But I know that’s impossible…”

We then grew silent for the rest of the trip home. It was about after an hour that we exited the highway and entered back into Seoul. It was then that he spoke again.

Kyuhyun cleared his throat. “Hey Kye…”

“Yeah?” I replied.

“Ueno, Moonyoung, Jaehyun and I are planning to go skiing two weekends from now. If you’d like… you can come with us. I mean, Jaehyun’s wife is coming. So are Ueno and Moonyoung’s girlfriends. I think they’d love it if you met them too…” he said.

“Wait. Jaehyun is married?!”

“Yeah,” he chuckled. “I think Ueno is planning to as well. Soon. Moonyoung, well, he’s dating the girl he’s with for two years now.”

“Wow, I never imagined Moonyoung would… settle down… I mean, Ueno, yes. But Young?”

“Me neither,” he laughed. “But I don’t know… Guess that’s what love does.”

“Kyuhyun, I’d like to see them as well but –“

“You can take Mr. CEO with you if you want to,” he said.

“His name is Dean,” I said. “But are you sure? Wouldn’t it be—“

“I’m sure,” he nodded with a smile. “I’ll behave, I promise. Those three miss you anyway. When I told him you’re back in Korea, they bugged me to have a mini-reunion with you of some sort. I’m not forcing you to go, though. I’m just saying… if you’d like to come, we’d all be happy if you do.”

“I need to talk to Dean about this first,” I whispered.

“Alright,” he nodded. “But if you do decide to come, we’ll meet up at Gangnam station at 9 in the morning.”

“Okay, got it,” I said. “I could send you a message if Dean allows me to go.”

He scoffed. “So he’s like your parent now, isn’t he? You need to ask permission from him before you could go elsewhere.”

I sighed. “He doesn’t require me to tell him everything I do and everywhere I go, Kyuhyun. It’s actually me who wants to tell him, especially if it involves you because—“ I hesitantly stopped mid sentence.

“Because what?”

“Because he doesn’t like me spending time with you,” I replied in a soft voice.

He rolled his eyes. “He’s afraid I might do something bad to you again, isn’t he?”

“No,” I shook my head. “He’s just being… my boyfriend.”

I saw Kyuhyun cringe. “What does that supposed to mean?”

“Well, if you were in his place and he was in yours, would you like to see me spending time with him?” I asked.

“Of course not!” he replied. “I already don’t like it in this situation, so most definitely I wouldn’t want it the other way around.”

“See? He’s just being precautious and protective,” I explained.

He pouted. “So how then am I supposed to win you back if he won’t let me see you?!”

“That’s what he wants to avoid!” I laughed at his childishness. “Look, Kyuhyun, he isn’t forbidding me to see you. He just doesn’t like it when I do, so I, as his girlfriend, would want to respect that.”

“That’s an awful thing to do,” he said.

“You asked me to do the same thing before!” I complained as I laughed.

“Me? With who?!”

“Henry!”

“Oh… right…” he nodded.

“And what’s worse is that Henry and I never had that kind of relationship, but there you were, assuming the worst!”

“But you were too close to Henry,” he argued.

“You think I’m too close with everyone,” I said.

“Well, as Heechul hyung said, I’m a very selfish person.”

I rolled my eyes at him and laughed.

Kyuhyun went up the parking lot building where I had parked my car. “What’s he doing there?” Kyuhyun asked, eyeing Dean who was standing beside my car.

“I guess he wanted to fetch me,” I replied.

“You can drive home alone, can’t you?” he gritted.

“Kyu…” I muttered, looking at him.

He rolled his eyes again. “Yeah yeah I know… he’s being a good boyfriend.”

I laughed at him. So childish. But I knew… he’d do the same if he was in Dean’s place.

I went down the car as soon as Kyuhyun had it parked. Dean welcomed me in his embrace. “Hey, hun. Welcome back. You’re a bit warm,” he said, putting a hand over my forehead.

“Hmm..? I feel fine, Dean. Must be from the weather yesterday,” I replied.

Kyuhyun took my laptop from the backseat and handed it to me. “Thanks,” I told him.

“I need to go to my schedule now so I won’t stay long,” he told me. He then faced Dean. “Thank you for trusting her, and perhaps me, these few days.”

“All is well, Mister Cho,” Dean said with a smile before wrapping his arm around my waist.

“It was nice to spend time again with you, Kye,” he smiled at me before entering the car as he hummed that song that shook my heart this day.

Dean raised an eyebrow at me as soon as Kyuhyun was gone. “Are you two in good terms now?”

“I’d like to think of it that way,” I replied. “But only as friends.”

He smiled at me and nodded. “That’s good to know. Come, I’ll drive you home.”

I sat on the passenger’s seat. Dean revved my car on and drove off. “Dean…”

“Yep?” he answered.

“Kyu is inviting me… I mean us, in a skiing trip in two weeks,” I replied.

“Are you sure he’s inviting me as well?” he laughed.

“He said I can bring you with,” I said.

“Wow. That man is really stepping up his game,” he chuckled. “Anyway, it’s in two weeks, right?”

“Yeah,” I nodded.

“I’ll clear my schedule then,” he smiled.

“Really? We can go?”

“You seem pretty excited,” he glanced at me.

“Well, it’s actually with some of my high school friends…”

“Oh, that’s great, Kye. In that case, we really should go,” he chuckled.

“Thanks, Dean.”

Suddenly, my phone vibrated. There was a message from Kyuhyun.

“Please tell him to drive you home safe. Remember to eat well and drink your medicine. You still have a bit of fever. I hope I’ll see you again soon.”

And then, as if fate was toying with us again… ‘That Man’ started playing on the radio. It wasn’t Kyuhyun singing; it was Hyun Bin, actually. But these lyrics echoed in my mind:

You, he loved you

Because you are just same as him

Yet another fool, yet another fool

Can't you hug me before you go?

I want to be loved, my dear

Everyday in my heart,

Just in my heart.

I still love you, Cho Kyuhyun.

 

-------------

Thanks for reading! Please leave your thoughts on the comment box below :)