Kim Heechul

Hate That I Love You

Kyesin
 
I fidgeted around the passenger seat of Dean’s car, holding a bottle of Merlot on my lap. Dean laughed at me.
 
“Do you have ants in your pants or something?” he asked.
 
“First, I’m not wearing any pants. Second, I’m wearing a dress. And Third, yes, I’m freaking out,” I said.
 
“Why are you freaking out? I thought we’re going to your friends’ party? Someone’s coming back, right?” he asked.
 
“I don’t know what’s gonna happen when he sees me!” I argued, obviously pertaining to Kyuhyun.
 
“Just ignore him,” he smiled at me.
 
“Is it too late to turn around now?” I asked.
 
“Park Kyesin. We are going to meet your friends because I want you to,” he said. “You said you haven’t seen the one who’s coming back in years. Don’t you want to see him now? You told me he’s just staying for a couple of days.”
 
“Yeah… I miss him…” I pouted. “Just promise me you two won’t start a fight or anything, please?”
 
“I promise,” Dean nodded. “Nothing to upset you, love.”
 
Dean parked the car beside what is easily recognizable as Siwon’s shiny Audi. We both got off and rode the elevator up to the 11th floor. Dean took my hand in his and flashed his pearly white teeth at me.
 
“You should get used to having him around,” he whispered to me. “That way, you don’t have to limit yourself in doing what you want.”
 
“You’re probably right,” I replied.
 
“Ready?” he asked, squeezing my hand.
 
“Yeah,” I nodded.
 
Dean rang the doorbell.
 
“Who is it?” asked the person thru the intercom. It sounded like Heechul.
 
“Hi, oppa. It’s Kye!” I said.
 
“And Dean,” the Californian added.
 
“Oh! Oh! Wait a sec!” he said excitedly.
 
The door beeped open and by it stood Cho Kyuhyun in his plain gray shirt and jeans. But even in those simple clothes, he looked utterly handsome to my eyes. I loved how his hair was a bit messy, like I want to ruffle it with my hand like how I did in the good old days.
 
But as his eyes met Dean’s… his whole face turned grim. “What are you doing here?” he whispered, glaring at Dean’s hand laced with mine.
 
“Kyuhyun, Hangeng is my friend too,” I said.
 
“I’m not talking to you,” he gritted.
 
I looked at Dean. He remained calm.
 
“I’m here since she wants me to be,” he smiled confidently.
 
“KYEEEEEEEEEE!” I heard someone shout from inside. Lee Donghae, with his idiotic yet innocent smile, squeezed his body out from Kyuhyun’s large frame that was blocking the doorway. “So happy you can make it! And Oh… who’s…”
 
“Oh… Hae, this is Dean, Dean, this is Lee Donghae,” I introduced as the shook hands “Oppa, he’s my boyfriend,” I added in a whisper, subtly watching Kyuhyun’s expression.
 
“Oh…” Donghae interjected, quickly glancing at Kyuhyun then back at us. “Well it’s nice to meet you. Please, come in.”
 
“Kye!” Heechul welcomed me with a warm hug. “Thanks for coming.”
 
“Of course,” I smiled.
 
“Oh hey yo! Man! Wazzup!” Heechul shook Dean’s hand and did some … uh… rapper gestures… I think?
 
Dean chuckled. “I’m great, man!” He greeted back in his Californian accent. “How about you?”
 
“Yo! It’s so good to see you man! I’m fine, man! Thank you man!” Heechul replied in his exaggerated English. I laughed. “I… I… Yah! Kyesin, help me out here! Tell him I want to introduce him to the members!”
 
“Oppa, he can understand Korean,” I laughed.
 
“OH really? Why didn’t you tell me? You made my nose bleed!” Heechul said.
 
“Park Kyesin is that you?” I heard someone ask.
 
I spun around. Hangeng, oh gorgeous Beijing fried rice, was smiling at me. “Gege!” I threw my hands around him. “I miss you gege!!!”
 
“I miss you too!” he laughed. “It’s so nice to see you again! You’re even more beautiful now!”
 
“Ei gege. Stop it,” I blushed.
 
“Who’s the guy?” he whispered with a teasing smile.
 
“He’s my boyfriend,” I said.
 
“Hello, My name is Dean Smith,” Dean said in perfect Mandarin.
 
“Woah~” Hangeng’s eyes widened. He started speaking Chinese. “Nice to meet you. I’m Hangeng.”
 
“Nice to meet you too,” Dean answered.
 
“How long have you been together?”
 
“We just got together recently. A little more than a month. But we’ve known each other for around six years,” Dean replied.
 
“Wow,” Hangeng nodded. “That’s great!”
 
“I heard from Kye that you’re great in martial arts.”
 
“Well, I know a few stuff.”
 
“He’s just being humble,” I said.
 
Hangeng laughed. “You’re really good in Mandarin,” he said.
 
“Yes, he’s fluent,” I told him.
 
“DEAN!!!!!!” Henry came and tackled him with a hug from behind. “So glad you’re here! Come, I’ll introduce you to the other members! They’ll love you.”
 
I glanced at Kyuhyun. He was standing alone and was looking over at me. His eyes lacked the shine it always had before. His eyes showed pain. Was I hurting him by bringing Dean with me? I wanted to talk to him and apologize…but… if I do… I know I would be too weak. Kyuhyun looked away and disappeared into the kitchen. I breathed deeply and finally followed Dean.
 
Just as Henry said, the members accepted him. They grew fond of him easily as well. Dean always had that kind of personality anyway. He likes to please people.
 
As the night progressed, I started to notice that Kyuhyun was nowhere to be seen. Was he avoiding me now? Well what did I expect? I brought my boyfriend to my ex-boyfriend’s place. Of course, he’d be avoiding me. I’m surprised he isn’t aggressively mad about it.
 
The members took turns to talk to me and catch up with what’s going on with my life. As well as ask the never ending question as to why I didn’t tell them about me and Dean. Most of them think I was going too fast, which I completely agree upon. But then I told them I was trying to get myself unattached to Kyuhyun. They understood immediately.
 
But they like Dean. They all told me that. They like him as Dean. But no one told me that they like him as my boyfriend or for me. I guess they have to know him better. Their opinions matter very much to me. They are, after all, like my big brothers.
 
Heechul was the last one to talk to me. Next to Henry, he is the closest to me. He understood me well.
 
“Hey,” he sat down beside me with a bottle of beer in his hand. 
 
“Hi,” I smiled at him.
 
“Thanks for coming,” he said.
 
“I miss you all, I really do.”
 
“So how are you?”
 
“I’m doing fine,” I said.
 
“Your boyfriend’s nice. The members like him,” he said.
 
“Yeah… that’s great.”
 
“Are you happy?” he asked.
 
“I…uh…” I couldn’t answer.
 
He sighed. He put an arm around me. “Kye, you’re like a sister to me. To all of us. Actually, no, you are our sister. And we all just want you to be happy.”
 
“I’m okay, oppa. Dean’s a great guy. He’s so nice and caring,” I said.
 
“But are you happy?”
 
“Yeah… sure…”
 
“It doesn’t really matter to me who you end up with, Kye,” he smiled at me. “As long as you’re genuinely happy with him. Or her, I won’t judge.”
 
I laughed. “Thanks, Heech… but I have a question.”
 
“Shoot,” he smiled.
 
“If… if someone says something mean to you… but you clearly know that he didn’t meant it… like he was just driven by his emotions, what do you do?” I asked.
 
“Well… if that person apologizes, then you should forgive him. Especially if he – or she –really means a lot to you. Otherwise, you should stay away.”
 
“Oh…”
 
“Aish that kid…” he chuckled disapprovingly. He brushed my hair back. “I’m sorry about him. He’s just kinda trying to sort and understand things out.”
 
“Maybe I should go talk to him.”
 
“No,” he shook his head. “Give him a bit more time to figure out what he really wants.”
 
I sighed and nodded. “Okay…”
 
“You really still love him, don’t you?” he whispered.
 
“Yeah… sadly,” I chuckled bitterly. “I don’t know… I keep telling myself to move on and forget about him… but I can’t. I keep thinking that I was doing fine, but then every time I see him, I just go back all over to the beginning.” My voice was shaking and my eyes got watery.
 
“Hey, you’ll be fine. You’re Park Kyesin!” he said, cheering me up.
 
“Ahaha. Thanks.”
 
“Hey Kye,” I heard Dean whisper. “Ready to go, hun? You still have that 4 am video call meeting with people from London tomorrow, right?”
 
“Oh right!” I said. “Just give me a few minutes to say goodbye.”
 
“Sure,” he smiled. “I’ll go start the car. I’ll wait for you there.”
 
“Thanks.”
 
I stood up and Heechul led me to the door. “Go, you need to rest. I’ll tell the others for you.”
 
“Thank you oppa,” I smiled.
 
“You’re leaving?” Hangeng came out of nowhere.
 
“Yeah, gege. I have work early tomorrow,” I said.
 
“Oh. Okay,” he nodded. “How will you get home?”
 
“Dean will drive me.”
 
“Okay. Stay safe,” he said as he hugged me. “I’ll miss you. Visit me when you’re in China, okay?”
 
“Sure!”
 
“Remember, we all just want you to be happy,” Heechul said as he fixed my hair. “We love you, Kye.”
 
“I love you all, too,” I smiled. “This was nice. You guys should have reunions often.”
 
“If only we could find a time when we’re all free. This was such a miracle that I had to make it happen. I just had to,” he said.
 
“Well it was definitely worth it, wasn’t it? But I better get off now. I’ll see you again soon, oppa,” I said, hugging Kim Heechul.
 
“See you, Kye,” he said.
 
I waited for the doors of the elevator to open and Heechul waited patiently with me. When it did, I went inside and pressed the button for the parking area.
 
“Hey Kye,” he called.
 
“Yes oppa?”
 
“No matter how we look at it, all of us agree…”
 
“Huh?”
 
“That you were happiest when you were with him… Kyuhyun.”
 
The elevator doors closed and it started to descend.
 
To the public, he may seem aggressive and tactless with the words he says. He’s vain and narcissistic. But to me, he’s one of the most observant and sensitive persons I know. He cares a lot about people he loves and defends them with everything he can. He may be frank, but he always speaks the truth. He has his ways, no matter how absurd or crazy they are, to tell people the right thing. Most people find it harsh, but at least he’s honest about it. He doesn’t pretend to be who he is not. Once he has made up his mind, he makes sure that he is set to do whatever it is. You can’t tell him no. You can’t stop him. He will always find a way to show people what is right.
 
He is Kim Heechul.
 
 
 
 
 
KYUHYUN
 
It has been weeks since I last spoke to Heechul hyung. That fight really created a rift between us. The members know about it too. Siwon hyung has been trying to repair whatever the damage is, but you know Heechul hyung. He has pride. Loads of it. Unfortunately, I do too.
 
At the middle of February, Heechul hyung organized a small party, more like a reunion actually, of us, fifteen members of Super Junior. It was the only day that we were all free and everybody agreed to come. Even Hankyung hyung.
 
Little did I know that it wasn’t for just us members.
 
It was nice to see all fifteen of us in one room. I forgot how rowdy and noisy we used to be. We’re all busy with our individual schedules these days but earlier, we did almost everything together. Only a few were picked to have individual schedules. Otherwise, all thirteen of us would go for a variety show recording.
 
I won’t even deny that I miss my hyungs as well. Hankyung hyung and Kibum. A lot has changed in our group, but still, the brotherhood remained between us.
 
We were gathered in the living room then. I was with Siwon, Donghae and Eunhyuk hyungs, listening to Kibum tell stories about his past schedules. It was when the doorbell rang.
 
Heechul hyung went to the speaker, probably asking who it was. I didn’t know if he was expecting anyone else to come. I mean, all the members are here. Who else was absent in this family? Perhaps hyung also invited Lee seonsaengnim?
 
I answered the door. But I wish I hadn’t.
 
An angel stood at the other side of the door. Such a beautiful angel. The angel had curly brown hair, fair smooth skin and such gorgeous hazel eyes. Gorgeous. But her smile faded as soon as those eyes found mine.
 
Beside her was like the stereotypical CEO boyfriend of the lead girl in a drama. He was ing tall – taller than me, had a thick muscular frame and looked filthy rich. He was Caucasian; Californian, actually, as far I can remember.
 
I hated the man. I hate how he exuberate this rich man’s aura – someone like a really non-cocky Lee Minho from Boys Over Flowers. He was a nice person. I knew that from our conversation two weeks ago.  And I hated him even more for that. He was so nice that he won my angel over. He stole my angel from me. And seeing her hand laced with this man… It just raised my temper.
 
“What are you doing here?” I gritted.
 
“Kyuhyun, Hangeng is my friend too,” the angel, Park Kyesin, told me.
 
“I’m not talking to you.”
 
She looked at the man beside her. He remained calm and professional.
 
He smiled at me smugly and answered. “I’m here since she wants me to be.”
 
I hated him.
 
“KYE!” Donghae hyung shouted from inside. He pushed his way out. “So happy you can make it! And Oh… who’s…”
 
Kyesin lit up and smiled. “Oh… Hae, this is Dean. Dean, this is Lee Donghae. Oppa, he’s my boyfriend.” She introduced.
 
The word boyfriend rang in my ear. My hand turned into a fist.
 
“Oh, it’s nice to meet you. Please, come in.”
 
“Kye!” Heechul hyung ran to hug her. “Thanks for coming.”
 
“Of course,” she smiled lovingly.
 
“Oh hey yo! Man! Wazzup!” Heechul hyung greeted that damn Mr. Dean Smith.
 
“I’m great man! How about you?” he replied in English. Show-off. I rolled my eyes.
 
“Yo! It’s so good to see you man! I’m fine, man! Thank you man! I… I… Yah! Kyesin, help me out here! Tell him I want to introduce him to the members!”
 
“Oppa, he can understand Korean,” Kyesin chuckled. Yeah. Mister perfect would understand of course.
 
“Oh really? Why didn’t you tell me? You made my nose bleed!” Heechul hyung said.
 
“Park Kyesin is that you?” Hankyung hyung said.
 
She spun around. “Gege! I miss you gege!!!” she hugged him. Then she made a smile so heavenly, it took my breath away. I miss these smiles of hers. These genuine smiles. The smiles she used to gave me. The smiles she used to welcome me when I get back to schedules. Those were my smiles. MINE.
 
“I miss you too! It’s so nice to see you again! You’re even more beautiful now!”
 
“Ei gege. Stop it,” she blushed. Only I used to make her blush.
 
“Who’s the guy?” Hankyung hyung whispered with a smile.
 
I took the time to talk to Heechul. Actually, we haven’t talked for weeks. At all. We avoid each other at the dorm and during our schedules. He was acting pretty normal actually but just treats me like I’m invisible. The hyungs had sensed our little veil already. But they didn’t play sides. Siwon hyung was the one who tried to patch things up between us but no matter how hard we tried, we refused to talk to each other. Maybe because we didn’t want to hurt each of our own prides.
 
“Hyung,” I said to him, from behind. “Why is he here? Look, I understand you inviting Kyesin, but him? How is he a part of all this?”
 
Heechul hyung glared at me. “Oh, so you’re talking to me now? Well if you hadn’t ed things up with her, maybe he won’t be here,” he snapped at me before walking away.
 
I groaned and went away to the kitchen to vent off my anger. There were loads of food there, for our reunion. I opened a box of pizza and started digging in.
 
It didn’t take long enough for Siwon to find me there and talk.  I was, after all, his favorite member. He was always that kind of person, though. He likes to talk to us with our problems and help us solve them. Despite being the one with the most schedules, Choi Siwon is probably the one who loves the group the most among the members.
 
“Hey, KyuKyu,” he sat beside me and ate a pizza slice with me. “How are you?” he asked.
 
“I’m fine,” I answered.
 
“Really?” he raised his thick brows at me.
 
I sighed. There’s no point in lying to him anyway. Plus, for sure, he’s gonna give me a sermon again about telling truth.
 
“What do you want me to say, hyung? That I’m happy to see her happy? You know that I’m just lying to myself when I say that! You want the truth hyung? Here’s the truth:  I feel relieved to see her here. I really do. Did you see her smile when she saw Hankyung hyung? I haven’t seen that smile in years, hyung. But I am so pissed he’s here. What is he to us even? He’s not family. He’s not our friend. He’s nobody. I understand Kyesin. You… you guys treated her like your own little sister back then. I get that. But him? And so I feel so mad at Heechul hyung for inviting him in here!” I breathed deeply. 
 
He smiled at me, showing off his popular dimples. “Ah, Kyuhyunnie,” he chuckled, ruffling my hair. “Seems to me you still have a lot of thinking to do.”
 
“Hyung I don’t know what to do! It’s like everything I do would just upset her more and more. I think that’s she’s still mad at me from the charity dinner and that Dean guy is going to pull her away once I make her upset again.”
 
“And you don’t want that,” Siwon said.
 
“Of course, I don’t want that!” I exclaimed.
 
“Because?” he wiggled his brows at me.
 
“Because I lov----“ I stopped mid sentence. Siwon was smirking at me.
 
“Now you know,” he smiled.
 
“No! I don’t!” I shook my head.
 
Siwon sighed and stood up. He took something from the ref and put it in front of me. “here,” he said. “The roof would be a great spot to think right now.”
 
“but the party…”
 
“What? Do you want to stay and see your hyungs get friendly with your enemy while your ex- girlfriend laughs and gets along?” he asked.
 
I sighed. I stood up and took more bottles. “I’m gonna need more of these.”
 
He chuckled. “Don’t worry. I’m pretty sure they will understand. I’ll explain it to them if they don’t.”
 
“Thanks hyung.”
 
I quietly slipped away from the party and went to the rooftop of our building. Siwon was right. It was a great place to be alone and think. I opened my bottle of beer and drank.
 
I think back to that moment where I was caught by Siwon. Do I really still feel something for her? Yes, definitely. But is it love?
 
Ugh I don’t know.
 
Heechul hyung’s words rang back to me. The opposite of love is not hate, but indifference. So, if I didn’t love her…then I wouldn’t care for her. I wouldn’t care who she’s with. I wouldn’t care if she’s happy or healthy or if she’s doing great. I wouldn’t care if she’s holding hands with someone else…
 
So why do I get so mad when I see her with Dean? Was I jealous of him?
 
The answer to that was obvious. Of course I am. Ever since I saw him at the New Year’s Eve party, I didn’t like him at all. It’s not his personality I hated but the fact he has my girl…my princess…my angel…my Kyesin.
 
My Kyesin… My Kyesin… My Kyesin…
 
My heart beat rapidly. No… How can it be…. So it’s true… I do… I still… I still love her.
 
I love her. I love Park Kyesin.
 
I love everything about her. I love her wavy brown hair, her fair glowing skin, her thin red lips and of course her lovely hazel eyes. I love her smile and the way she laughs, and that when she does those, everything seems so perfect for a while, that all my problems just go away. I love her love for her family, both her real biological family and her adoptive family, as well as the family she has here in Korea – us: the Super Junior members. I love how determined she is to pursue her late father’s dream. I love how close she is with her brother and how grateful she is to her step-father. I love how she cares for each and every member we have, whether or not they have left the company. I love how she treats my mother, who is the most important woman in my life, like her own. I love how professional she is in work. I love how concentrated she is when she studies. I love how outgoing she actually is. I love how she loves to travel, experience new things, go on adventures, and eat whatever she wants. And I love how she sees the good in us, that no matter how wayward and off track we have become, she still believes in us that we will do better in the future.
 
Heechul was right. I am selfish. Between the two of us, I was the selfish one. I love her and want her so much that it hurts me to see her with anyone else but me. I get mad when I see her hand in somebody else’s or her lips kissed by another man’s lips.
 
She was mine. And I just let her slip away.
 
Now I miss her. So ing much. I miss everything about her. I miss the smiles she used to give me. I miss how she would laugh at my not-so-funny jokes. I miss just talking to her. I miss watching her study. I miss brushing her hair with my hand. I miss touching her face with my fingertips. I miss kissing her. I miss her soft lips on mine. I miss her hugs – and how she would hold me tight. I miss how she holds me when she sleeps. I miss watching her sleep. I miss kissing her to wake her up and the smile she would give me when she does. I miss her soft hand. I miss walking with her. I miss going to parks with her. I miss going on adventures with her. I miss holding her. I miss pressing my body against hers. I miss kissing her neck, her arms, her chest, her stomach, her whole body. I miss that night when she gave me everything she has, that even though she was scared, she trusted me. And I miss her telling me that she loves me. I miss that so ing much.
 
Why was I so blind? Things shouldn’t have ended this way if I just saw the problem.
 
And now… I don’t want her to leave me. I want to see her every day. I want to hear her voice. I want to hold her hand.
 
Or at least… I just want to see her smile genuinely at me.
 
I don’t know how long I was there in the rooftop but I was pretty sure I was up there for a long time. I had already finished all my bottles of beer when I heard someone come up.
 
“I thought I would find you here.” It was Heechul hyung. He sat beside me and gave me another bottle. “You’ve already drank quite a lot.”
 
“Yeah…”
 
“You can come down now,” he said. “They’ve left. Kye’s got an important meeting tomorrow early morning so she had to rest early.”
 
“Oh…”
 
There was a moment of silence before he spoke again. “Kye told me you said something not that nice to her,” he said. “But you know her. She sees the good in people. She believes you didn’t mean it. Did you?”
 
“Of course not,” I answered.
 
“Good,” he nodded. “Kyesin… She’s too kind. She doesn’t have a lot of people to rely on since she was a kid. You know that better than I do. So once she decided to love someone, she doesnt just give it, she showers it. She’ll do everything to save her relationship with that person. She cannot afford to lose someone else in her life. Out of all the people in the party, you are without a doubt the person she loves the most. That fact has never changed.”
 
I took a deep breath. “I’m sorry hyung. I’m so sorry. You were right. I was selfish. I am selfish. I’m so sorry!”
 
He pat my back and put an arm around me. “I’m glad you apologized. I’m sorry too, for shouting at you. But I’m not the person you should be really apologizing to.”
 
“Hyung… I don’t know what to do anymore,” I sighed.
 
“Apologize. That’s what you should do,” he said. “Look, Kyu, whatever you two have now, it won’t be fixed unless you apologize. Tell her you’re sorry for whatever you’re sorry for. Tell her how you really feel. Kyesin… she’s a very understanding girl.”
 
“Do you think she’ll still understand me?” I asked.
 
“Of course,” he chuckled. “she loves you.”
 
“But she has someone else…” I whispered.
 
“Ah Dean? Your hyungs like him, you know?” he told me bluntly. “If you don’t do anything now… And once she decides to let go of all her love for you, then it will be too late for you,” he said.
 
I buried my face on my hands as the tears fell from my face. “It hurts hyung… I hate seeing her with him…” I sobbed.
 
“Why?”
 
“I… I love her…”
 
“There you go. You finally have the answer to all your problems,” he smirked at me.
 
“How is that the answer?”
 
“Aish Kyuhyun. Do I have to spell it out for you? If you truly love her, then fight for her,” he said. “Kyesin… She’s not like any of those girls you dated… In fact, they are nothing compared to her. She’s not that kind of person whom you could just give something so expensive like designer clothes or bags in order to coax. She doesn’t need money or material things. She has already loads of those. To her, it is literally the thought that counts. It just turns out that her boyfriend now is pretty well off too. But if you were the poorest person on Earth, she would still choose to love you.”

“What do I have to do for her to accept me again, hyung?”

“You know her better yhan I do. In fact, you probably know her best among everyone in this building now. So, what is the most important thing for her?” He asked.

“Her family,” I answered immediately.
 
“Then now you know what to do,” he winked. “Make her fall for you again.
 
“Whose side are you on, really?” I asked. “Me or Mr. CEO?”
 
He shook his head. “I’m on neither side. I’m on hers. Whoever she’s really happy with.”
 
I sighed. “She seems really happy now.”
 
“Yeah.” He said, standing up and headed for the door. “But as far as I can tell, she was way happier when she was with you.  In any case, we all miss you downstairs so get your down there. Your Hankyung hyung won’t fly hundreds of miles if it wasn’t for us all.”
 
Kim Heechul went inside the building. I breathed, now a bit more relieved. Hyung... Many people misunderstand him. He’s a bit weird (well, all of us in the group actually are). Some people see him as a cocky person since he doesn’t really go by the norm and almost always has his own way. He also rarely apologizes. But to us members, he’s a good person. He has a good sense of what is right and wrong and is often the one that sets us on the right path. Yeah, he can be crazy at times and have weird anime es.  But he’s a very important member in our group. He’s the big brother we could look up to for guidance. He’s a very loyal friend and a loving family member.
 
He is Kim Heechul.

.-------

Hey everyone, here's the update. As I've said before, this is the chapter i liked writing the most, and my fave one so far. Heechul, for me, has one of the best personalities ever in the world. I believe Heechul to be the guy I wrote him to be here. I love the guy.

Thanks for reading!!! As usual, please COMMENT your thoughts below, UPVOTE If you liked it!

I'm not sure if i'll be able to update next week since I'll be out of town but i'll try my best to!