Growl

I Am You, You Are Me

 

Junmyeon sighed as the car slowly approached the airport.

 

Today EXO would be heading to Japan for the SMTown concerts which meant he'd be in a completely different country then Sana. Though she had expressed nothing but happiness when he had informed him of his destination, giddily giving him a list of places he must visit. Of course she had pouted, expressing her desire to go with him but unfortunately she had schedules to attend to and couldn't ask for the weekend off to go back home.

 

The airport was hectic as they made their way through, a couple fans getting to close, and security pushing them forward. It wasn't until he made it to his seat that he let himself relax. Letting go of his mask and running a hand through his hair tiredly.

 

The rest of the boys sat scattered around the plane with Sehun sitting right beside them. The younger boy immediately shoved his earphones in his ears and took to leaning his head on Junmyeon's shoulder. He didn't mind it at all and settled in his seat for his long flight.

 

Taking out his phone he quickly sent Sana a text before putting his phone on airplane mode.

 

 

~*~

 

 

J: On the plane~ can't wait to see your home (^v^)

 

Sana smiled, recently Junmyeon had begun using emoticons freely and she found it adorable.

 

S: Have a safe flight! Text me when you land or arrive at your hotel! (*v*)

 

Sana wished she could go to Osaka with him but she knew it wouldn't be possible with her schedule. It did make her happy that Junmyeon would be visiting her home and hoped he had the chance to visit the places she grew up in.

 

It will be a busy month for both of them, with Sana attending variety shows and going to America at the end of the month for KCON in LA. It would be almost impossible to see Junmyeon soon and she was glad for the night he had asked her to sneak out.

 

 

~*~

 

 

Hyung stop pouting, we can go see all those places tomorrow.” Kai clapped his shoulder lightly.

 

Junmyeon jumped at his voice, he hadn't realized he had looked like he was pouting. The group sat in their dressing room backstage as they waited for the show to start. The day had been busy with rehearsing and perfecting the setlist and they were all dressed and ready to perform. It wasn't until he had a moment to rest that he realized he hadn't been able to visit any of the places on Sana's list.

 

Hey Mark!” Minseok called out, catching Junmyeons attention as the rookies shyly walked into the room. They stood tensely by the door, as if they didn't know each other.

 

Junmyeon quickly went back to pouting as the boys all slowly began loosening up and mingling. Kai rolled his eyes at him and went to talk to Taeyong.

 

His phone ringed as he received a call and he quickly began patting his hair down as he realized it was a video call from Sana.

 

Sana!” He greeted, smiling excitedly.

 

Hello!” She giggled, “Sorry for calling without warning, I figured you'd be backstage waiting for the show to start.”

 

You don't have to apologize, I was bored anyways.” He laughed.

 

Did you get a c-,” She stopped and made a small noise in surprise.

 

What?” Junmyeon asked, confused by her sudden stop.

 

Is that Yuta oppa?” She asked with furrowed brows.

 

Junmyeon turned his head around to see the younger boy speaking with Sehun, his eye's flickering towards him.

 

Yes,” Junmyeon said slowly. “Yuta,” He called over, startling him.

 

Yuta slowly approached with Sehun on his heels.

 

I-”

 

YUTA!” Sana screamed through the phone, cutting off Junmyeon and making them all jump.

 

Sana!” Yuta's face brightened as he saw Sana through the phone.

 

Ay, it's been so long.” Sana sighed, “Congratulations on your debut.”

 

Ah, thank you.” He grinned, “As on yours.”

 

How do you two know each other?” Junmyeon asked tightly and Sehun snickered behind him.

 

We were friends in school.” Sana stated, “We sorta lost contact when I came to Korea but I had heard he also came to Korea soon after.”

 

Junmyeon nodded stiffly, although he was happy to be talking to Sana, he didn't enjoy the fact that he know had to share her attention with Yuta.

 

We should get each others numbers,” Sana said, making Junmyeon freeze, “Since we've both debuted now. Junmyeon can give it to you.”

 

Yuta nodded, “Okay, it would be good if we can be friends again.”

 

Ah, now I'm really jealous.” Sana whined. “All of you are in Osaka and I can't be there.”

 

That's what you get for being in JYP!” Sehun teased, “You should have auditioned for SM.”

 

Sana glared, “JYP is much better.”

 

SM.” The three boys chorused.

 

JYP.” Sana fired back, along with a sudden Jihyo and Nayeon, as they popped into the screen.

 

Alright, let's not get into that fight.” Junmyeon quickly tried to defuse the sudden battle of companies, he could feel Sehuns energy and knew the boy was ready to fight.

 

Sana nodded with a huff, “Did you get a chance to visit any of the places I listed.”

 

Junmyeon shook his head, “I was stuck here all day, unfortunately. I'll try my best tomorrow.”

 

Oh, it's alright. I just thought it would be nice for you to do something if you had the free time. I understand if you're too busy.” Sana quickly tried to reassure him.

 

Maybe I can show him around.” Yuta spoke up, “I think I can remember your street.”

 

Junmyeon had almost forgotten that Yuta was right beside him and jumped at his offer.

 

If you could that would be awesome! It's been such a long time though.”

 

I'm sure he's a good tour guide.” Junmyeon said, a small part of him was jealous that Yuta knew where she lived.

 

Okay a large part of him was jealous about Yuta and Sana's history.

 

He tried pushing that aside and reminding himself that he was an adult and that Sana of course would have male friends. He knew that if he didn't push it all away that eventually his insecurities would take over. And that was not something he wanted to happen.

 

One of Sana's members whispered something over to her and she frowned, prompting Junmyeon to frown as he anticipated the end of their conversation was near.

 

Ah I have to go.” She pouted. “Have fun okay? Junmyeonie, I'll text you later, make sure to give Yuta my number.” She instructed.

 

Of course.” Junmyeon nodded stiffly.

 

She briefly said something in Japanese and he watched, clenching his jaw as he saw Yuta blush, nod, and respond back in Japanese.

 

Bye!” She waved to the camera.

 

Bye!” Junmyeon waved sadly.

 

The call ended and Junmyeon sighed.

 

So how do you know Sana?” Yuta asked curiously.

 

She's my girlfriend.” Junmyeon stated bluntly. “We met on a blind date.”

 

Oh,” Yuta muttered, “Well, you're very lucky. She's a great girl.”

 

She is.” He nodded smuggly.

 

Hey, don't forget you have to give him her number.” Sehun cut in, a sly smirk on his lips.

 

Junmyeon glared at him and nodded, tapping roughly on his phone as he brought up her number.

 

Here it is.”

 

Oh, uh,” Yuta fiddled with his pockets as he searched for his phone. He quickly typed in her number once he found it and nodded, “Thanks.”

 

Yuta we got to go.” Jaehyun called out.

 

Aright,” He nodded back at them, “I'll, uh, talk to you later?”

 

Junmyeon nodded. “See you on stage. Good luck.”

 

Thanks,” Yuta smiled brightly and Junmyeon felt guilty for acting so childish around him.

 

The NCT boys left and Junmyeon relaxed after they left.

 

Sehun immediately burst into a fit of laughter, catching all the boys attention.

 

Junmyeon glared at him, “What?”

 

Did I just witness a jealous Junmyeonie?” He laughed, “You should have seen your face when she asked to exchange numbers.”

 

Jumyeon are you really jealous of Yuta? For what?” Kai looked over amused.

 

He blushed, “I am not jealous of anything.”

 

You so are!” Sehun pushed his shoulder, “Sana and Yuta are school friends.” Sehun informed them all, “And they're reconnecting after such a long time apart.” He said dramatically.

 

You don't have to be jealous of Yuta hyung.” Kai laughed, “If they haven't talked in ages that means they're practically strangers.”

 

Yeah except that they have a connection of coming from the same place and speaking Japanese.” Chanyeol butted in.

 

Kyungsoo slapped the back of head, shaking his own head at him. “That's not what he needs to hear right now.”

 

No, what he needs to hear is that he's a grown man in a relationship with a girl that loves him and that won't change because some other boy is in his life.” A new voice joined in. They looked over to the door to see Amber standing with her arms crossed, shaking her head him. “So he needs to man up and trust her.”

 

I'm not jealous!” Junmyeon yelled, exhausted, “And of course I trust her.” He grumbled.

 

Then act like it.” She pointed at him. “See you boys on stage.” She said departing the room.

 

She scares me.” Sehun muttered, patting Junmyeon's shoulder, “There, there, hyung. All will be well.”

 

Tiredly, Junmyeon rubbed his face.

 

They were right of course, he had nothing to worry about.

 

In fact, Yuta could be useful in someways.

 

A/N: First off... IM SEEING TWICE AT KCON!!! I finally got tickets and i'm so so happy that i'm going to see my girls! ^.^  Second, Yuta and Sana being friends is based off some of Sana's old tweets to someone named Yuta back in like 2011 before she came to korea and since they're both from Osaka I let my imagination run wild. I do hope that they are friends tho, it would be cool. Third, I've been stalking on twitter and have seen some of you tweeting about this fic thanks for that!! My twitter is @cheertfup btw, ;) Alright enough shameless self promo, hope you enjoyed!