Love Me Right

I Am You, You Are Me

 

Their schedules were free for a while with only a few cf shoots and radio shows late at night and early mornings but their evening was free that night and the girls were bored. Chaeyoung occasionally whined for the absence Jungyeon who was filming for Law of the Jungle and Momo complained that she was hungry, despite having ate only two hours ago.

 

Sana lounged in the living room with Chaeyoung, Nayeon and Jihyo watching K-Dramas which they usually did when they had time off. She liked to watch along so her Korean could improve and she was a er for the romance plots of course.

 

“Ah the Dream Concert is tonight.” Chaeyoung said, her head was resting on Jihyos lap and her phone hovering over her face as she texted someone. “Oh Somi's performing!”

 

“I wish we were going.” Jihyo commented.

 

“Sana! Suho sunbaenim is performing!” Chaeyoung yelled.

 

The girls immediately shushed her, their eyes flickering over to the kitchen where their manager sat with Dahyun, Momo, and Tzuyu.

 

Sana had known that he was performing, he'd told her the night before. She wished she could go but unfortunately they weren't performing and didn't have any tickets.

 

Chaeyoung continued to whine as their manager made his way into the room.

 

“Oppa! Can we go see Somi at the dream concert?” Chaeyoung sat up and batted her eyes at him.

 

The girls watched Chaeyoung carefully, her charms hardly ever worked; despite being adorably small she lacked when it came to any forms of cuteness.

 

Their manager looked at her blankly before looking at the other girls, “Would you girls really like to go?”

 

The girls sat up excitedly, nodding their heads. Sana's heart raced at the chance of seeing Junmyeon perform. It wouldn't be the first time she'd see him perform but it would be the first time since they've become a couple.

 

“Alright,” He said tapping away at his phone, “Go get ready and tell the other girls if they'd like to go as well.”

 

“Ah thank you oppa!” Chaeyoung squealed excitedly, racing over to hug him before she disappeared to her room to change.

 

“I'll go tell the other girls,” Jihyo offered, “You can go get ready.”

 

Sana tried to hold in her excitement as she and Nayeon walked to their room, passing the maknaes rooms where they could hear Chaeyoung singing Somi's name. The older girls giggled at the younger girls excitement and entered their room, heading toward their respective drawers. Sana heard Nayeon inform Mina, who had been on her bed reading when they entered, of the situation.

 

Sana froze, looking down at her drawer in panic. Although she knew the chances of Junmyeon seeing her would be slim she still wanted to dress nicely just in case. She bit her lip as she started grabbing several shirts and skirts to wear. Laying them all out on her bed, she started mix and matching the clothing. Whining when she couldn't come up with a decision.

 

“Unnie are you having trouble deciding?” Mina observed, appearing right next to her.

 

Sana nodded, still staring down at her clothing. “I can't dress too nicely but I can't dress poorly either.”

 

“You always dress too nicely.” Jihyo commented as she entered.

 

“Do I?” Sana asked worriedly.

 

“You just dress more… older than some of us.” Nayeon tried explaining, “You don't have to worry too much, all your clothes are pretty.”

 

“Just dress as you would normally.” Jihyo suggested. “Boys don't usually care what girls are wearing… right?” She said, looking at Nayeon for confirmation.

 

She blushed, “How would I know?”

 

“I don't know you're older.” Jihyo shrugged, changing into her own clothes.

 

“You'll be beautiful no matter what you wear.” Mina complimented, rubbing her back softly before going to get ready herself.

 

Sana took their words in consideration as she picked an outfit she would wear normally. She hadn't noticed that she had a particular style and wondered how many others had noticed.

 

When the girls were all ready they excitedly made their way to the concert, their manager explaining to them that they would be able to access backstage to greet Somi before the show and after if they wished. Sana was quiet as she looked out the window listening to the other girls chat excitedly. Usually they would be too worried about performing to enjoy the festivals and concerts they performed on and they were excited to finally be able to enjoy the show for once.

 

The show hadn't started yet as they arrived, pulling into the backstage lot of of the arena. The fans were already seated inside so they managed to go in unnoticed, their manager guiding them toward the area where all performers would be going to wait for their time to perform.

 

From where they stood they could see the stage and the crowd and some of the girls whispered enviously.

 

“The red carpet just ended so the concert will be starting soon.” Their manager informed them, “Somi will be out momentarily so you could say hi.”

 

Chaeyoung bounced at the mention of Somi, already looking for her among the backstage personal running around.

 

Sana noticed Mina fidgeting and poked her, “Are you okay?”

 

“I need to go to the restroom.” Mina blushed.

 

“Oppa, Mina needs to use the restroom, can we go look for one?” Sana asked, knowing Mina would struggle with asking.

 

He looked around before nodding, “You'll have to go past the dressing rooms.” He said pointing toward the hallways. “Don't get lost.”

 

Sana and Mina linked arms, nodding.

 

The hallway was less packed as they made their way searching for the restroom. Sana giggled at Mina's fast pace as they walked.

 

They managed to make it to the restroom without getting lost and Sana fixed her hair in the mirror while Mina did her business.

 

Once Mina was done they made their way back towards the others, only to be stopped as they bumped into someone.

 

“Oops, sorry.” A familiar voice apologized, his hands flying to Mina's shoulders so she wouldn't fall over.

 

“Sehun oppa!” Sana squealed, covering quickly as she realized what she had said, “Sorry.” She apologized blushing.

 

“Sana!” He smiled over brightly, “You come to see Suho?”

 

Sana raised an eyebrow at the name and fidgeted, “Well...”

 

“Our group is here to see our label mate Somi.” Mina explained for her.

 

Sehun looked over at her suddenly and blushed, “Oh, well Suho will be happy to know you're here.” He said scratching the back of his head, his eyes flickering away. “You should come say hi really quickly.”

 

Sana and Mina looked at each other worriedly, “I don't know if that would be smart...” Sana bit her lip.

 

She of course wanted to go say hi but their was too many people around and their manager could easily come at any time to find them.

 

“Come on!” He said, squeezing between the girls and wrapping his arms around their shoulders.

 

Sana pretended not to notice the blush on both his and Minas faces as they walked. Meanwhile she continued to try protesting as he led them over to a door that read 'EXO' on a white board and her words trailed off as they entered the room full of boys.

 

“Look who came to see you hyung.” Sehun announced.

 

Sana was speechless as she saw him, his face glowed with the make up he wore and more importantly she was able to see his newly dyed hair in person. What was even more beautiful was the smile he wore as he spoke with Taemin and turned to see her, his eyes lighting up as he saw her.

 

Sana vaguely heard the door close behind them as he rushed over, engulfing her in a hug.

 

“Sana!” He said with relief as he hugged her tightly, kissing the side of her head.

 

Sana was frozen as he held her, she still wasn't quit used the fact that she had a boyfriend. His scent made her melt and her arms were heavy as they lifted to hug him back. It felt good to hold him after a long time apart and Sana tried preserving the moment, knowing that holding him would be a rare occurrence.

 

They pulled away, remembering they were in a room with other people. Junmyeon wasted no time as he intertwined their fingers, his face radiating happiness as he smiled down at her.

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“Oh, um, our label mate Somi, is performing.” She explained, “And I wanted to see you.” She admitted with a blush.

 

“I'm so glad I got to see you before the show.” He smiled. “This is such a great surprise.”

 

“It was my brilliant idea hyung.” Sehun gloated, casually wrapping an arm around Mina. She froze under his arm and he quickly withdrew it as he realized what he had done. “I'm sorry.” He bowed and took two steps away from her.

 

“We should go before our manager starts worrying about us.” Mina shyly interrupted. “We were sorta kidnapped.” She said slightly glaring over at Sehun.

 

Sana smiled at their interaction, she knew Mina was actually a big fan of EXO and was probably buzzing with excitement for being in the same room as them and wasn't in anyway annoyed at having been touched by Sehun.

 

Of course Sehun had no idea about this and blushed. “Sorry.” He said bowing at her again, making all the boys and Sana snicker.

 

“Well I hope you enjoy the performance, I'm dedicating it to you.” Junmyeon smoothly turned and said to her, lifting her hand so he could kiss her knuckles.

 

“Aw,” Sana swooned, she wish she could kiss him.

 

He seemed to have read her mind as he brushed her lips with his thumb, their heads slowly leaning in towards each other.

 

Several of the boys coughed loudly and the two broke apart blushing. Junmyeon smirked and quickly kissed her temple, “Okay you should go, I don't want you getting in trouble.”

 

“Okay I'll text you later.” She squeezed his hand before letting it ago and stepping away from him.

Mina relinked their arms as turned to leave.

 

“Bye Sana!' The boys waved at her and Mina opened the door.

 

“Bye Mina!” Sehun waved, winking at her. She blushed and turned away, pulling Sana with her as she quickly walked out.

 

Sana waved goodbye at Junmyeon before the door closed behind them and they were out in the hallway. She would be sad about having to say goodbye if she wasn't so excited to see him perform.

 

Back with the others they noticed Somi lifting Chaeyoung off the ground while I.O.I and the rest of Twice watched in amusement.

 

“You two took a while.” Jihyo murmured as they joined them. “Manager oppa was about to go look for you.”

 

“Sorry, we got distracted.” Sana said guiltily.

 

“Just be more careful.” She warned lightly.

 

Sana nodded and they were soon distracted as Somi made her way around hugging everyone.

 

They wished the girls good luck before their manager led them out to their seats. Sana was briefly able to catch Junmyeons eye from across the area as he spoke to a stage manager. He smiled warmly at her and waved after making sure no one was looking.

 

“Good luck.” She mouthed just before she walked out of his line of sight.

 

 

~*~

 

 

Junmyeon returned to the dressing room with a smile. He'd made an excuse of needing to talk to the stage manager about his in-ears but really he had wanted to see Sana one more time before he went on stage. He was able to over hear her manager explain to another manager where the girls would be sitting and he felt accomplished as he made his way back.

 

He had lightly scolded Sehun after the girls had left. Although he had enjoyed seeing Sana again, he knew it had been too risky and they were extremely lucky that both their managers hadn't been around.

 

The boys were teasing Sehun when he returned and he couldn't help but chuckle as his annoyed and red face/

 

“How'd seeing your girlfriend go?” Taemin wrapped an arm around him as he entered.

 

“Was I that obvious?” He blushed.

 

Everyone nodded, their attention now focused on him, “Hyung you're hopeless.” Chanyeol laughed.

 

“Not as hopeless as Sehun.” He pointed. “Anyways she's my girlfriend who I can never see because of a dating ban of course I'm gonna go out of my way to see her.” He stated defensively.

 

“We know, hyung.” Yixing laughed from his seat, “It's just adorable seeing you in love.”

 

Junmyeon pressed his hands to his warm cheeks, “Am I?”

 

“Cute.” Taemin commented before unwrapping his arm, “I need to go talk to my manager, see you later!” He waved.

 

Junmyeon went to his phone after he left, the rest of the boys lounged around doing their own thing while they waited for their turn on stage. He decided to spend the time texting Sana but after a few greeting texts he figured she must have been too distracted by the concert to answer. He was forced to find another way to spend the long wait.

 

He felt someone shaking him awake, Sehuns face greeting him, “Hyung it's time for us to go on stage.”

 

He snapped awake, noticing the other boys on their way out. Their makeup artists rushed to him and quickly fixed his make up before allowing him to join the rest of the boys backstage. The few who napped groggily shook themselves awake, hopping around to energize themselves. They could hear the crowd cheering as a VCR played. After their in-ears and mics were prepared and handed to them they stood ready to perform. Finally as the lights dimmed and the crowd roared, Jongin made his way out first to start “Call Me Baby” and then Junmyeon was on stage, performing with all his heart as he looked at all the bright lights shining for them. As the first song ended and their teaser videos played, his eyes flickered over toward where Sana would be sitting. He wished he could make her out in the area but all he could see from their section was 8 tiny lights.

 

“So tonight, lets run to the end of the moon..” He sang his line in Love Me Right, looking over in her direction. “My entire universe is you.” He sang to her.

 

As the song ended and everyone came on stage to wave goodbye, he went back into Suho mode. Making sure to watch out for their dongsaengs and smiling and waving at the fans.

 

Backstage the boys tiredly grabbed all their belongings before they prepared to leave.

 

Junmyeon fished out his phone, noticing a few messages from Sana.

 

S: you guys did great!

 

J: ahh thank you, I think bc you were there to cheer us on :D

 

S: im blushing hahaha

 

J: im happy I got to see you today I missed you :(

 

S: I missed you too :(

 

J: let us not be sad but happy we got to meet today

 

S: yes! You looked really handsome

 

J: ah thank you… you looked beautiful as always

 

S: is it silly that I worried about what to wear?

 

J: not at all… so does that mean you dressed beautifully for me? I'm flattered

 

S: maybe…. Your new hair suits you well

 

J: you were my inspiration ;)

 

S: was I?

 

J: yes

 

“Hyung we're here.” Jongin informed him.

 

He noticed their car had indeed arrived at their complex.

 

He nodded his head in thanks as he unbuckled.

 

Sana hadn't responded so he figured she must have fallen asleep so he sent her a goodnight text before locking his phone and putting it in his pocket. The dorm was filled with the sound of the boys preparing for bed, Kyungsoo silently cursing at Chanyeol for taking too much time in the restroom, Jongin pouring himself some cereal and Jongdae humming as he picked up his room. It was their usual routine and Junmyeon began getting ready for bed himself, making sure to plug his phone so it could charge.

 

Seeing Sana tonight had reassured him that things could work out. They just had to try more than others but it would be worth it to be with each other.

 

He slept soundly with the image of her still on his mind.

 

A/N: JUNMYEON DID SANA'S SHYSHYSHY ON HIS VAPP TODAY IM SCREAMING