They Never Know

I Am You, You Are Me

Sometime during the party, Amber had taken Sana aside to hand her two tickets to the concert.

 

“Chanyeol told me to give these to you, along with this backstage pass.” She said handing them over, “He said to keep it a surprise from Junmyeon.”

 

Sana nodded and stuffed the tickets into her purse, glad she had kept it on her throughout the night.

 

She returned where everyone was beginning to say goodbye, well the rookies who had curfews and Jackson who had remained sober to drive them home.

 

“Let's go out to the balcony for a bit.” Junmyeon whispered in her ear as he slid up beside her, taking her hand and leading her out.

 

Outside, the two stood side by side as they stared out into the busy city below.

 

“It's not as pretty as the Sky Rose Garden but for some reason it feels just as romantic.” Junmyeon said, his eye's staring at Sana.

 

She blushed at his gaze and nodded, “I think it's because we're together.”

 

Junmyeon nodded and squeezed her hand, “I had fun tonight. I don't think I've ever had this much fun at a party. I hope we can do it again.”

 

“I feel the same, all your friends are so… normal. I'm so used to seeing them on T.V or backstage but it was fun getting to see them be themselves.” Sana smiled, “I hope I can become friends with them also.”

 

“I don't think that will be a problem, everyone loves you.” Junmyeon brushed her cheek with his hand, “Just like I do.”

 

Sana leaned up and placed a kiss on his lips briefly before they heard a harsh knock on the window.

 

Looking over, Jackson waved at them with a smug smile.

 

Sana groaned, “I think I have to go.”

 

Junmyeon nodded, “I'll text you later.”

 

Junmyeon walked her to the door, where they unfortunately had to part.

 

The ride home was spent with Jackson teasing Sana. When they arrived home, the girls sent a text to their mangers to inform them of their arrival. Sana fell asleep as soon as she texted Junmyeon a good night. The next morning the maknae's, especially Chaeyoung, whined as the other girls talked about hanging out with their seniors.

 

Sana was laughing as Nayeon retold the events of last nights charades game until her phone buzzed with a text.

 

Unknown Number: Hello Sana, this is Joohyun, Amber gave me your number.

 

Sana stared at the message and began to panic as she kept rewriting a response. She wasn't sure if she should respond formally or informally.

 

S: Oh hello sunbaenim, good morning!

 

Joohyun: Goodmorning. We can talk informally, I don't mind.

 

S: okay. * thumbs up emoji *

 

Joohyun: Amber told me that you would be going to the concert and I wanted to invite you to come with us, our seats will be next to each other and I've been informed of your situation.

 

S: oh that's perfect! Thank you!

 

Joohyun: Seulgi asked if you would be bringing Mina along.

 

“Oh, um Mina,” Sana looked up from her phone towards Mina who sat on the other side of the table.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Will you go with me to the EXO concert tonight.”

 

Huh?” All the girls stared at her in shock.

 

“The EXO concert?” Nayeon who was sitting next to her turned Sana's body toward her and began to shake her, “When did you get tickets?”

 

“Unnie! Take me please!” Chaeyoung got on her knees and began to plead with puppy eye's.

 

“I- Amber gave them to me last night. And I only have two and Seulgi asked if I could bring Mina...” Sana explained with a blush, she had forgotten to tell them last night.

 

“Nayeon stop shaking her, she's gonna get sick.” Jihyo instructed as Mina nodded, “I'll go with you.”

 

Nayeon finally ceased her attack and glared, “Minatozaki Sana, you owe us.”

 

Sana nodded, “I know, I'll do my best to repay all of you for helping out.”

 

Jihyo smacked Nayeon, “Stop that. Sana you don't owe us anything, and we can't control what you get invited to. So don't worry about paying us back.”

 

Thank you Jihyo.” Sana smiled with relief.

 

“Yah! I was just joking.” Nayeon glared at Jihyo.

 

Sana quickly sent a response to Joohyun and the two sorted out to details. Sana felt bad for asking Mina to explain to their managers that they had been invited to hang out with the Red Velvet girls. Mina tried to reassure her that it was no problem but still Sana felt like if there was anyone who Sana had to repay, it was Mina.

 

The day went on with the girls lazing about and eating, taking advantage of their rare day off. When the afternoon came around, Sana and Mina dressed casually to blend in with the crowd, also adding a hat and face masks so they wouldn't be recognized. Joohyun picked the girls up, along with the other Red Velvet girls, and all the girls fell into easy chatter. Sana was glad that they were getting close since she'd been a fan of theirs since debut. When they arrived at the venue, they parked in the back so they could enter backstage.

 

“The show should be starting in an hour, we have enough time to wish the boys good luck before we head to the show. Also it's easier to sneak to our seats unnoticed if we go during the beginning while all the fans are distracted.” Joohyun explained as they walked through halls backstage.

 

Sana looked around fantasizing about the day that Twice would be performing in such a venue for a sold out shows.

 

The girls had to wait outside the dressing room EXO was using since all the staff were currently inside. Sana was nervous, she knew that Junmyeon would be happy to see her but she was still filled with butterflies.

 

“You girls can come in now.” A staff member said as the staff all exited the room.

 

“Thank you.” The girls called out as they walked in, with the Red Velvet girls going in first.

 

Sana first noticed that the room was a mess of make up and clothing strewn around. Also that the members of Shinee where also present.

 

Junmyeon had his back to them as he conversed with Kibum.

 

“Hello.” All the girls greeted with a bow.

 

“Hey who are the two new members.” Baekhyun asked, pointing to Sana and Mina. Though Sana was sure he already knew who they were.

 

Junmyeon whipped around as Sana and Mina removed their masks and hats.

 

“Hello.” They greeted again, with a bow. Sana waved to all the boys as well and finally met Junmyeons eye's who was staring with surprise.

 

The girls split up as they went to go talk to the other boys while Sana walked over towards Junmyeon with Mina in tow. She could see from the corner of her eye that Sehun was standing to come over as well.

 

“Hello.” She said for the third time to the group of boys they joined.

 

“Amber?” Junmyeon asked, although it sounded more like a statement.

 

“And Chanyeol.” Sana responded, and they both turned to look at the tall boy who saluted them with a goofy smile. “I think we owe him some dinner for all that he's done for us.”

 

Junmyeon nodded, “We'll thank him later. I'm glad that you're here.”

 

Sana beamed, “I've always wanted to see you guy's in concert. I hear you put on quite the show.”

 

Well I hope we live up to your expectations.” He grinned, intertwining their hands.

 

“Hyung, this means you'll have to try twice as hard not to make any mistakes.” Kibum teased.

 

“What mistakes?” Junmyeon huffed, “I'm perfect.”

 

Sana giggled as they began bantering. She was distracted when she heard Sehun muttering a hello to Mina as he joined them. She softly responded and pressed closer to Sana's side. Sana smiled at Sehun, his crush on Mina was adorable and too obvious. She'd have to ask Mina later how she felt about him. They'd make a cute couple that was for sure.

 

Unfortunately a staff member came in to warn them that it was close to show time and the girls had to make their way to their seats.

 

“I don't think I'll be able to see you after the show.” Sana said sadly as the girls began saying goodbye. “But good luck.”

 

“Thank you, I'll definitely do my best now that you've said it.” Junmyeon said with a warm smile, “Even if we don't, I'll call you tonight.”

 

“Won't you be tired?”

 

Junmyeon shrugged, “I won't know until after the show. I sometimes feel very energized after shows. Don't worry though.”

 

Sana nodded, “Alright. Hwaiting.” She brought a clenched fist up that was not holding his hand.

 

Junmyeon smiled, “Hwaiting.” He bumped their fists and kissed her forehead.

 

Sana wished all the boys good luck before all the guests were escorted out and to their seats. Before they walked out into the arena that already had screaming fans, Sana and Mina raised their face masks and put their hats back on. They walked past booths selling teeshirts and merch and Seulgi joked about buying a light stick. The staff member leading them heard her and offered them all a free one. Sana gladly took the offer, playing with the light stick while walked to their seat. Sana had wanted to buy a shirt with Junmyeon's name and number on it but she thought that if they were caught at the concert there was no way she would be able to explain why she had his merch. A light stick was harmless though.

 

As the lights dimmed and the crowd roared, Sana buzzed with anticipation.

 

When the show started, Sana wanted to scream and sing along but since she was surrounded by her seniors, she held back and watched as calmly as she could. She indulged in her excitement only to wave the light stick as she mouthed the lyrics to the song. Junmyeon approached their section quite a few times and waved widely towards them, meeting Sana's eye every single time. She could tell that he wanted to acknowledge her but refrained from doing so. Sana went through a whirlwind of emotions as the concert went on, was dry and her heart swelled with pride and she felt like a mess by the end.

 

They unfortunately had to leave early so they wouldn't get caught up with all the fans around them.

 

Sana felt zombie like as they walked towards the car.

 

“I can't wait to have a concert like that.” Seungwan sighed as they buckled up.

 

All the girls nodded in agreement.

 

Sana couldn't wait.

 

A/N: I'm terribly sorry for the long wait! I lost inspirtation for this story for a bit and I'm trying to figure out where I want this story to go so updating has been a struggle. I'll try not to take longer then a week to update but if I do, feel free to yell at me in the comments >.< Thank you to those of you have been commenting, and asking for updates, it's what fuels me to want to write more :) Also sorry for the short chapter.