Cloud 9

I Am You, You Are Me

 

I just wanted to post a really quick timeline of JuNa because some of you have asked and because I find myself losing track lmao:


 

CH. 1 : 1st meeting/date was about mid March-ish

CH. 2: 2nd meeting (hike) was not long after that so end of March

CH: 3 : Sleepover was continuation from Ch.2 and the beginning of them texting was early April, also skips to end of April when Mina finds out

CH. 4 : Sana confessed to Twice, includes a flashback to early April in which KaiStal was exposed, skips to mid may about the week before Junmyeons birthday on May 22nd and their 3rd meeting and date

CH. 5 : they start dating (cont. from end of ch4) and then jumps to later that week when they face time

CH. 6 : 4th meeting at dream concert was June 4th

CH. 7: EXO comeback which was June 8th and around the 10th EXO greeted Twice in their dressing room

CH. 8: Sana sneaks out and JuNa goes to Junmyeons house happens around the end of June/early Julyish

CH. 9: SMTown in Osaka, JuNa video chats and Sana and Yuta reunite, happens around July 16th

CH. 10: Junmyeon and Yuta visit Sana's house July 17th, Amber and Sana go to lunch and the party is around the 19th- 22nd

CH. 11: is a continuation of the party from CH. 10

CH: 12: (i'm still in the process of writing but Sana will be attending EXO'rDUIM night 1 on the 23rd)


 

To sum things up they've been talking for about 5 months and dating for about 3months.

Even though this story is fake af I've tried keeping it as close to accurate. And by accurate I mean having it align with their real schedules as close as possible, that being said, I've basically caught up with their actual schedules. I try waiting for the end of the week and scrapping up whatever schedules they had and aligning them to form this mess of the story which is why it takes me like a week to update sometimes.


 

Anyways enjoy the chapter!


 


 

 

Junmyeon was waiting outside the bathroom when the girls finally walked out. Nayeon and Jihyo gave him a small smile before heading back to the main room where everyone was. Sana smiled at him nervously and went to lean against the wall next to him.

 

“Everything okay?” He asked, concern visible on his face.

 

She nodded, “Just a little nervous. I'm… just worried about Jackson oppa. He might not approve of us.” She bit her lip. “Also, I don't know everyone here..”

 

“And your worried that our secret will get out.” Junmyeon finished for her, he seemed to understand her worries and gave a reassuring smile. “I've known everyone here for years, some of them are like family so you don't have to worry about them.” He chuckled, “Also Amber and Chanyeol may have spread around the importance of keeping shut about us. So no one is going to rat us out. I promise. As for Jackson...” He trailed off in thought, pursing his lips adorably, “If you want to keep us a secret from him, I wouldn't mind. If that's what you want.”

 

Sana felt tempted to take his offer, not telling Jackson could be the less stressful route but it would mean keeping away from Junmyeon for the rest of the night and with how little they were able to get together she didn't want to ignore him for the rest of the night. And she especially didn't want Junmyeon to think she was in any way embarrassed to be with him.

 

So she shook her head and intertwined their hands, “I want to spend as much time with you tonight.” She answered finally.

 

He grinned brightly and leaned in to peck her lips, “So do I.” He whispered.

 

They walked back to join the others hand in hand, Sana, half hiding behind Junmyeon as they walked.

 

“I want to introduce you to some friends.” He said over to her as they walked.

 

He walked them over to where Key, Minho and Irene stood talking. They paused as they noticed them approaching and Junmyeon wrapped an arm around Sana so she wouldn't hide behind him.
 

Sana quickly bowed to them as she murmured a hello and looked to Junmyeon who began introducing them.

 

“Everyone this is Sana, my girlfriend,” He grinned, “Sana these are my good friends, Kibum, Minho and Joohyun.”

 

“Ah you're the shyshyshy girl.” Minho smiled warmly at her.

 

Sana blushed and nodded.

 

“It's about time hyung got a girlfriend. For a while we all thought he had a crush on Joohyun.” Kibum teased.

 

Joohyun glared at him along with Junmyeon.

 

“No one thought that.” He responded. “Just you.”

 

“Not true, I thought so also.” Taemin added as he, Jongin and Krystal joined them.

 

Jongin smiled warmly at Sana as Joohyun and Junmyeon turned their glares over to him.

 

“Sana have you met Soojung?” Jongin asked, directing her attention away from the two glaring idols and over to him and the girl holding his hand.

 

Sana shook her head and nodded her head over to her, “Nice to meet you.”

 

“You as well.” She smiled kindly.

 

It was at that moment Sana realized she was standing in a circle of senior idols. She immediately felt out of place as they teased each other and spoke informally amongst themselves. Quickly she turned her head to search for her own members who were scattered around the room speaking to the newer idols, Momo, Nayeon and Jihyo spoke with the NCT boys while Jungyeon and Mina spoke with Seulgi, Joy and Yeri. In any other situation she would be over with them. She hadn't expected things to change the way they had when she started dating Junmyeon and she hoped her friends didn't mind.

 

As she turned to focus on the conversation the circle of idols had gotten into, her eyes met Jackson and she froze. He didn't look pleased as he glared over at her and she could see Amber holding his arm as she whispered something to him, most likely trying to explain and calm him down.

 

Sana worriedly looked away and bit her lip, ducking her head so no one would see.

 

“Hey whats wrong?” Jumyeon whispered in her ear.

 

Before Sana could respond, someone was splitting them apart.

 

She looked up to see Jackson, who wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

 

“Mind if I borrow her for a second?” Although he had a smile on his face as he asked, his tone had not been friendly.

 

Junmyeon looked over to Sana quickly, she could see his hands clench in a fist, “Shouldn't you ask her that?” He responded.

 

“It's fine.” Sana quickly responded before Jackson could.

 

Everyone could obviously feel the tension and her cheeks flushed with embarrassment as everyone looked over at them.

 

“Be right back then.” He smiled, dragging them off.

 

Sana sent a quick look towards her friends who all followed as Jackson led them out of the suite and out onto the balcony. The door was closed behind them and thankfully the blinds were shut so no one inside could see them.

 

Jackson looked less angry now and more disappointed, “Explain.”

 

Sana took a deep breath, she knew she would have to explain to him and had prepared mentally for what to say, “I'm dating Junmyeon. And we've been keeping it a secret for a while. Amber unnie and Chanyeol oppa set us up on a blind date and we got along so well, I know it's against the rules but I'm being careful. Please don't be mad.”

 

“How long have you been seeing each other?” He asked, crossing his arms.

 

“Um,” Sana bit her lip, calculating, “We've been talking for about 5 months and dating for almost 3 months?”

 

Jacksons eyes widened, “Jesus Sana.” He sighed and ran a had through his hair, “And how long have you five known.” He said pointing his glare over to the girls behind Sana.

 

“Awhile.” Nayeon answers.

 

Jackson groans, “I thought I only had to worry about BamBam and now I have to worry about you.”

 

“You don't have to worry about me oppa. I'm being careful.” Sana murmurs.

 

“This is not going to end well you know.” He gave her a defeated look.

 

Sana shrugged, “Probably not but right now it just feels right.”

 

Jackson sighed tiredly and nodded his head, “Alright. There's nothing I can do about it I guess. I'll be keeping an eye on you though.”

 

“Thanks for not being mad.” Sana smiled, relieved. A weight felt like it was lifted off her shoulders as his face softened.

 

Jackson rolled his eyes and Sana could see the playful Jackson she knew emerging, “Why would I be mad? Just know that I'm going to go all protective older brother on him.” He smirked.

 

Sana grimaced, “Please don't.”

 

The girls giggled behind her, the tension having quickly faded as a less serious Jackson began to tease Sana. She was glad the conflict was easily resolved and she knew it was all due to Jacksons caring personality and his soft spot for his “younger sisters.”

 

They walked back in more relaxed and Sana blushed at all the people looking at them.

 

“Nothing to see here folks! Just had to talk to my little sister is all.” Jackson announced, he had an arm wrapped around her shoulder loosely and messed up her hair playfully.

 

She glared at him, shaking off his arm and fixing her hair.

 

“Make sure you take care of her.” Sana heard Jackson whisper seriously to Junmyeon as he passed by him.

 

“I will.” He replied, looking Sana in the eye as he did.

 

 

 

The party continued on as Sana along with the younger more cautious idols watched their seniors drink and tease each other.

 

“Did I mention how pretty you look with black hair.” Junmyeon whispered in her ear.

 

He had in fact mentioned it several times. If Sana hadn't been with him throughout the whole night she would have thought he was drunk but she knew he was the designated driver for the night and had only drank soda for the night.

 

They were sitting on the couch, a game of charades was in the progress but the two of them had sat out, preferring to cuddle on the couch and watch their friends make a fool of themselves. Sehun had claimed Mina as his partner and the two of them had quickly moved out of their awkward phase as Mina frustratingly tried to model the act of grocery shopping while Sehun shouted ridiculous answers. Mina was the most patient person Sana knew and it was funny to watch her almost lose her patience with Sehun.

 

Despite all her anxiety earlier it had been a great night and one of the most normal nights she's had since coming to Korea. She would be sad when it came time to leave.

 

 

~*~

 

 

 

Junmyeon paid more attention to Sana then he did to the game his friends were playing.

 

Her new hair gave her an elegant look and he was always stunned by how she was able to pull off any color. Though she could go bald and he was sure she would still be the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. He'd seen a few articles written about her side profile and found them appropriate because it was a sight that needed to be admired and appreciated.

 

She said nothing about his staring so he continued to do so until attention was brought to the game where the regular game of charades had turned into dance charades and everyone was laughing as Chanyeol attempted to dance to 'GEE' very drunk. His good mood prevented him from thinking about how he was going to have to haul the giant back to their dorm and figure out how to prevent him from puking everywhere and instead laughed along with everyone. It didn't keep his attention long before he was admiring Sana again, loving how carefree she looked as she laughed.

 

As the game ended, everyone sore from all the laughing and dancing, Yuta came over to talk to Sana. Junmyeon let them talk and was distracted by Sehun who was watching Mina talk to Seulgi and Momo. He looked like he wanted to head over and talk to her and it made him chuckle seeing the maknae so nervous.

 

Sehun saw him laughing and walked over like a sad puppy.

 

“Having trouble Sehunie?” Junmyeon chuckled.

 

Sehun plopped down on the floor in front him and pouted, “Hyung, she's so pretty.”

 

Junmyeon grinned evilly, “Who? Sana? Yes she is.”

 

Sehun glared at him, “Yes Sana is pretty but I'm talking about M-,” He looked around and turned back, whispering, “Mina.”

 

“Then go talk to her.” Junmyeon stated, nudging him with his foot.

 

Sehun scoffed at him, “If it was that easy I would have done it already.”

 

“Mina!” Sana called over.

 

Sehuns face whitened and even Junmyeon looked over at her in surprise. Sana gave them a weird look at there expressions and waved her friend over.

 

“Mina, meet Yuta.” She introduced as Mina walked over, taking a seat on the floor in between where Yuta and Sehun sat. She didn't pay Sehun much attention as she greeted Yuta. The three began speaking in Japanese and Junmyeon watched, amused, as Sehun would glare whenever Mina laughed in response to what Yuta had said. Both Korean boys had no idea what the three were saying but while Junmyeon found it adorable and fascinating, Sehun looked frustrated.

 

He looked over at Junmyeon desperately and all he could do was answer with a shrug. He wasn't sure he knew how to help him at the moment. Giving up, Sehun sighed and stood.

 

“I need alcohol.” He declared annoyed.

 

Junmyeon watched him leave and he noticed how Mina's eyes flickered to watch him leave momentarily.

 

Perhaps his maknae had a chance after all.

 

A/N: I can't believe all I did today was write this and it's this short?? Wow I sure get distracted easily... Anyways some of you were loving some SeMi? MiHun? So I give you some cute nervous Sehun. Maybe I'll write a series of one shots based on them that ties into this story idk… I'm gonna try to update tomorrow but most likely I'll be busy preparing for Sunday which is KCON!!! I'm gonna see my girls I still can't believe it. Enough of that I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Make sure to leave a comment! I love reading them :D

 

Follow me on Twitter: @cheertfup ;)