Chapter 17

Can't You See
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOTICE

Reader @SalinaJung copied the entire foreword & description of this story without bothering to change the dialogue or anything in the least. All she changed were the characters and if any of you are unaware, it's still considered plagiarism. Thanks to another reader @markaxel who gave me a heads-up! <3

please report that author @SalinaJung for plagiarism; even the title is the same, except that she used the story for t***e members.

Link: Plagarized

 

Now, please read the update ^^ 

 

 

Taeyeon had her head laid on someone’s lap, probably Tiffany because she noticed the familiar bracelet that Jessica brought back days ago around her thin wrist. Her head was about to burst with how much pressure it was feeling at the moment. She felt her entire body heat up from head to toe; her blood was pumping rapidly. She hated getting sick, especially having fevers because she always took such a long time to recover afterward. She didn’t even know where she was or who was with her at the moment; her vision was blurry and things were moving too quickly for her to keep up with.

“TaeTae, I’m going to put a towel on your head,” Tiffany spoke softly as she drenched the small fabric in a tub of ice water; she didn’t want her loud voice to aggravate Taeyeon’s headache. The brunette folded it neatly and draped it across Taeyeon’s warm forehead, “I’ll go check on Jessie in the kitchen.”

Even as Tiffany walked to the kitchen, she wondered how could anyone in their right mind put Jessica in the kitchen alone? She sighed and facepalmed when she realised that Yuri hadn’t come home from her morning jog with Hyoyeon; Yoona and Seohyun were had gone to meet some friends from their university. Sooyoung and Sunny were at home but one was sleeping and the other, busy with her xbox. She wasn't going to ask Sunny to help because the bunny most likely didn't want to associate herself with Taeyeon anymore. 

“Jessie…”

“Yes, baby?” Jessica turned around with a pout and it simply deepened when she saw the pout on her girlfriend’s face as well. She opened her arms, “what’s wrong, Fany? Come here.”

Tiffany didn’t waste any time; she literally leaped into Jessica’s arms and buried her face into the latter’s shoulder. She knew the others would come home as soon as they got her message because Taeyeon had woken up with a fever but it was still tiring on her. Yuri had promised to come home as soon as she was done with her workout but everyone knew how serious Yuri took her workout sessions now, especially after the period of time where she was crucified by media and non-fans alike for being an anorexic look-a-alike and then fat in a blink of an eye. 

No one would fault her for that.

Jessica kissed the top of Tiffany’s head as she rocked the younger one from side to side gently; she was proud of her girlfriend for being so attentive to the kid leader. In fact, Tiffany was the one who noticed Taeyeon was sick even before the latter figured it out. Kudos to Tiffany for living to up to her managerial nickname; Jessica was a proud girlfriend today, not that she wasn't everyday already; she was just more prideful to have Tiffany as hers. She knew Tiffany was tired from all her recordings and photoshoots but the woman remained sharp as ever. 

“How is she?”

“Still feverish but she doesn’t want to see the doctor.”

While Jessica and Tiffany were busy discussing about how to get Taeyeon to go to the doctor, neither of the two were aware of Sunny who was now sitting beside Taeyeon on the sofa. Sunny gently brushed away the sweat droplets forming upon Taeyeon’s warm forehead, sighing as Taeyeon talked to herself in delirious manner. She knew how bad it was when the latter felt sick to the stomach and wasn't herself at all; Sunny was usually the one at home since her radio schedules weren't as strict compared to the others' schedules. 

Sunny couldn’t help but sigh at Taeyeon’s position; things would be so different if they were on talking terms. She bent down and planted a soft kiss on Taeyeon’s forehead before picking up her glass of milk, making her way into the kitchen… which she regretted very quickly.

“YAH!”

Jessica and Tiffany broke apart as if they had been struck by lightning, both their faces turning beetroot red. Tiffany pouted and pinched Sunny’s waist on her way out of the kitchen, not wanting to get teased. She had lost control for a short while but it was disrupted in that instant; Jessica had encouraged it with her y curves and inviting lips so it was technically not Tiffany's fault alone. Oh well, whatever. The main point was that Tiffany missed Jessica's lovely lips horribly and she needed to get one of those wonderful kisses to give her some energy after taking care of the kid leader alone. 

Tiffany had barely sat down on the sofa when the sound of keys jiggling outside the front door; a sense of relief instantly filled her instantly. She could finally some private time with her girlfriend without having to worry about Taeyeon.

“Hey, Fany,” Yuri walked in as she wiped her sweat droplets, taking out her earphones on by one. She threw the towel into the laundry basket by the staircase and sat down on the floor in front of them, “how is she doing? Still very feverish or better?”

Seeing how Tiffany couldn't give a response except shrug, Yuri knew she was going to have to make sure she wasn't fooling around while taking care of Taeyeon. The fact that Yuri had to come back and take over for Tiffany already meant that Taeyeon wasn't just having a light fever; it meant that it was serious enough for more than one person to keep an eye on her the whole time. She gestured to Tiffany that she'd have a good shower first before coming back down, earning a pout and a 'hurry up!'. Yuri simply patted Tiffany's head before heading upstairs with a smile.

She felt her phone vibrate against her pocket and an even wider grin appeared on her face when she saw Yoona's message. 

 

yoong 💕 baby!! how is taeyeon-unnie? she's still feverish i think it's quite high BUT YAH!! you ask about her and not me? :(  oh grow up you know i love you as if maybe i dont know baby don't start ok fine i miss you cute we're already coming home dont miss me so much how do you even know that  dont get ahead of yourself i just know how?

 

An audible gasp left Yuri’s lips when she felt someone wrap her arms around her waist tightly.

“Missed me?”

Yuri turned around and pouted, pulling Yoona closer by the waist this time. She gently pulled Yoona’s arms to drape around her neck and rested their bodies against each other. “Is that even a question, Yoong?” Yuri asked huskily, her lips practically touching Yoona’s sensitive earlobe. She chortled when she felt Yoona shiver

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter