Chapter 1

Can't You See
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Yuri felt her heart constrict as she watched Jessica shiver under their thick covers, she had been sick ever since they came back from Japan. It didn't help that Jessica's immune system wasn't as strong as most of them, plus she detested going to hospitals or doctors.

“Baby....” Yuri bent down and kissed Jessica's forehead, “I think you should go to the doctor, you're still burning up.” Jessica pouted her lips and turned away from Yuri, burying her face into Yuri's pillow. 

A sigh left Yuri’s lips, she expected this reaction out of Jessica.

Her princess of a girlfriend wouldn’t change her mind even if it killed her.

“Sica…” She patted Jessica’s , “do you want me to stay back and look after you? I can skip this schedule, the deadline’s not anytime soon.” Yuri asked, her tone changing into one of seriousness and anxiety. Jessica felt bad for making her girlfriend worry so much. She turned around and held Yuri’s hand, “Don’t worry, Seobang. Fany’s here to keep me company today.” She tried to keep the excitement in her tone down.

Tiffany, being the clumsy person she is, had fallen down the stairs the previous day and was forced to stay in the dorm while the other members carried on with their hectic schedules.

She didn’t know if her ears were playing tricks on her but it seemed as though Jessica was pretty happy to be left alone with Tiffany. “Are you sure?” Yuri asked one more time, she had to try and make Jessica change her mind just so she would have some peace in her heart.

After all, Jessica and Tiffany were the closest of friends who got over their differences smoothly. One, being introverted and icy while the other was a social butterfly, their opposite personalities were one of the things that strengthened their bond. Despite the fact that Tiffany’s best friend was Taeyeon, Yuri knew that Tiffany had a soft spot for Jessica even though it wasn’t as obvious.

It didn’t take long for Yuri to finally be convinced that Jessica was well enough to walk around and here she was, sitting in between Yoona and Sunny. “Yul,” Sunny patted Yuri’s thigh gently and asked, “are you feeling okay?” Yuri forced a smile before taking Sunny’s hand, giving it a tender squeeze, “I’m fine, Sunkyu. Just… thinking about some stuff.”

Yoona mentally scoffed, she knew her best friend was troubled over Jessica’s condition right now but there was no need to display her worries everywhere. She knew she shouldn’t be so horrid when Yuri was in a confused state of mind but it really wasn’t helping her own budding feelings for the tanned girl.

The three girls exited the van and walked towards the dance studio, it was their turn to have private training with the instructor. “Kwon Yuri. You can’t be suspecting your girlfriend of anything, right?” Yuri whispered to herself, watching a bottled drink go down the vending machine, “don’t you dare. You’re supposed to trust Sica!” Yuri started knocking her head against the vending machine, frowning at her own words.

Yuri continued till she felt a soft surface instead of the cold glass panel, she turned to her side and saw her best friend, “Yoong?” Yoona smiled and retracted her hand, only to place it on Yuri’s forehead, “I’m sure there’s a better way to convince yourself. Banging your head is only going to delay your graduation, pabo.”

With those simple words from Yoona, Yuri found the burden on her shoulders lifting – Yoona always made her feel better. If there was anything about Yoona that Yuri loved more than anything, it was that the younger one took care of her like a mother though Yuri was supposed to be the one taking care of her. It was this side of Yoona that made Yuri feel; wow, her little sister was actually growing to be such a fine woman.

Im Yoona was finer than she gave herself credit for and that, Yuri would never allow.

 

-

 

Jessica panted, holding the redhead close to her. She knew everything she had done in the past hour was wrong. It was a big sin and definitely unforgiveable especially when she was already in an official relationship with Yuri. She and Yuri might have been best friends before they developed into a relationship and when Yuri finds out, their friendship might go down the drain as well. “Ugh… , Sica…” Tiffany moaned, she could feel Jessica’s digits caressing her tight walls.

Tiffany felt even guiltier as she thought of herself being screwed by Jessica. Yuri was her hero and she protected her from anyone and anything. Though Yuri might not be as close to as Taeyeon and Jessica, Yuri never failed to keep her by her side when they were having schedules together.

“F-!” Tiffany screamed, her fingernails digging into Jessica’s shoulders, “r.. right there!!”

Wrong?

Then why does it still seem so right?

Her arms wrapped around Jessica’s neck like her life depended on it while her legs were thrown around Jessica’s hips. “Why are you always so good at this, Jung Sooyeon?” Tiffany whispered, their foreheads now being pressed together, “you always do this to me…” Jess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter