Chapter 11

Can't You See
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The practice room seemed to be like going to paradise for them now; it almost seemed as if they were jobless for so many years. Practice used to be an everyday thing without fail but now that they had ended promotions, their schedules were pretty much cleared except a few members here and there. Now they were sitting in the practice room together since they had a performance coming up really soon.

It was supposed to be an entertaining time like how they were when they were all together but the atmosphere was so awkward. It almost seemed as if there was a wall between the girls - the lovey-dovey side and ... the tense side.

“Say ahh…” Yoona held out a spoon full of yoghurt and waited for Yuri to open , “it’s really good. I won’t feed you poison, Kwon Yuri!”

Yuri loved playing around with Yoona like this; Yoona only got annoyed and pissed with her when it involved her love of food. She was adorable, most adorable when she wanted Yuri to try something she liked but all Yuri did was play with her. Yuri didn't know if it was because Yoona always pouted at her or whether it because Yoona made her heart pump harder at her cute behaviour. 

“Ahhh…”

A smile finally appeared on Yoona’s face, feeding Yuri some yoghurt with ease this time. She loved good food and she wanted to share it with her girlfriend all the time; though she wanted to smack Yuri every single time the woman teased or make sure to poke fun at her. Yoona burst into a fit of giggles when Yuri grabbed the spoon from her at the speed of light, digging into the small cup of yoghurt as well. 

“See? It’s good.”

Yuri made a face and stuck her tongue out at Yoona, taking another mouthful of yoghurt as her girlfriend watched in glee.

In one corner, there was Yoona and Yuri sharing a cup of yoghurt in their own little world with everyone else staring at them with either envious or rather disgusted looks. Those with playful disgusted looks were none other than Hyoyeon and Sooyoung; they loved poking fun at the newly-born couple all the time. Sunny stared at the young ones proudly, feeling as if her motherly instincts have come forward. As for the other four members, there was no doubt that there were envious looks.

Tiffany was sitting near Yoona and Yuri, her food barely moving as she poked around the strawberries in a box; how could she have any appetite when Jessica was sitting just a few steps away? What she didn’t know was that Jessica had been staring at her for the past half an hour or so, barely managing to restrain herself from going up to Tiffany and just taking her into her arms.

“Yah!”

“Ouch!”

Yuri had thrown a grape directly at her head; Tiffany pouted and rubbed the part where she got hit, shoving the grape into afterward. She knew what Yuri and the others wanted her to do, she just couldn’t gather enough courage to do it, not with everyone watching her and Jessica like hawks. Yoona held Yuri's hand when she was about to get up and kick Tiffany's for being such a slowpoke. 

 

🌊 JeTi 🌊

 

are we going to do something about this?

nothing's happening

 

tae-unnie 👼:

thank god

i was about to slap her

 

syoung-unnie 🍩:

stop thinking of her

it's sica's 

 

joohyun 👵:

is unnie's really the focus now?

 

thank you maknae

you're always focused on the right things

 

💍 baby 💕: 

hey that's rude :(

i've been paying attention ok

 

except you baby

😘😘😘

 

y-unnie 👙:

YAH

STOP FLIRTING!!!!

 

hyo-unnie 💃:

geez you two can get a room

leave jeti to us

 

joohyun 👵:

as if we can handle it without yoonyul-unnies

all of you wont even move

lol

 

have i told you how much i love you?

joohyun you're the light of my life

 

💍 baby 💕: 

well i love seobaby more

 

syoung-unnie 🍩:

ok get on with it

 

tae-unnie 👼:

can we send them out to buy drinks

and pizza

like i'll leave when they're not looking

 

y-unnie 👙:

but fany's v sharp...

yknow that right

 

or we all leave the practice room now

and lock them inside

 

hyo-unnie 💃:

that sounds good

i have the key with me

 

ok let's start then

 

Yoona exchanged nods and knowing looks with all the other members before resting her head on Yuri's shoulder. She didn't put her acting skills to waste; this was a perfect time to put them to good use. Yuri held Yoona's hand softly and brought her fingers up to her lips, pressing soft kisses on Yoona's knuckles. She was glad Yoona was a smart girlfriend; she always had good ideas when it came to problems.

“Un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter