.Chapter 2.

The Jinxed Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Twelve Years Later…

 

The big goofy smile that the tall beautiful boy had on his lips had started to hurt his jaws but he still kept flashing that slightly gummy smile while he tried to hide himself behind a wide tree, leaning a little to take a peek.

 

He knew it was useless to hide from his friend, who had a knack of finding him even if he was to run away to the other side of the wide forest, but Sungyeol just love teasing the elder. Calling him ugly was one thing Myungsoo hates the most and that’s precisely what Sungyeol had thrown his way before making a run for his life.

 

Suddenly a slightly cold and moist air hit him around his neck, from behind, making Sungyeol to involuntary turn around and come face to face with the smirking face of his best friend, Myungsoo. Sungyeol screamed loudly and tried to run away once again but Myungsoo pounced on him from behind, making both of them to fell down and roll around on the small grass meadow in the middle of the patch of clearing.

 

Myungsoo rolled them around and around, with Sungyeol laughing loudly, until they came to a stop at the edge of the grass gazed ground with Sungyeol lying on his back and Myungsoo leaning half above him. With both heaving loudly, Sungyeol looked deep into the beautiful brown eyes and all he could see was fondness and love in them… for him.

 

Slowly and silently, Myungsoo leaned down to capture Sungyeol’s plump pink lips in his small ones. As always the kiss started rather softly and carefully and soon Sungyeol felt Myungsoo’s lips growing urgent and hungry as they devour his lips, but he was not complain because he replied with as much enthusiasm as Myungsoo always showed. Soon the lack of air in Sungyeol’s lungs started to congest his chest but he didn’t even thought of shoving the man above him… however Myungsoo himself grew breathless.

 

The kiss broke but the pair of young boys kept gazing at each other, trying to burn each other’s flush faces to their memories.

 

“It’s my birthday next week,” Sungyeol finally broke the comfortable silence that engulfed the two boys, to remind him of that one special day Sungyeol had been talking for a few months now.

 

“And what does my Sungyeollie wants for his birthday?” Myungsoo asked, while his fingertips lightly caressed the features of the boy under him.

 

“You!”

 

Sungyeol’s bold reply made Myungsoo to chuckle whole heartedly before he said, “But you already have me.”

 

Sungyeol shook his head cutely and gave a serious look to Myungsoo, “I want to imprint on you.”

 

Myungsoo gave a long sigh as he turned away his head, “You can’t imprint on a mere human like me, Sungyeollie.”

 

“I can and I shall.” Sungyeol announced stubbornly. “If not then I shall mate with you.”

 

“Your father would never let you mate me, Sungyeol.” Myungsoo mumbled, looking forlorn. “You will have to mate with someone from your own species.”

 

Sungyeol carefully placed both of his hands on either side of Myungsoo’s face and turned his head so that he would look directly at him again.

 

“You are more precious to me than any werewolf in this world, Myungsoo, because I love you.” Sungyeol declared sincerely, making a breath taking dimpled smile to break on Myungsoo’s face.

 

“I love you too, Sungyeol.” Myungsoo replied before leaning down to kiss the beautiful boy once again.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Dongwoo’s sharp eyes roamed from one ancient looking cover to another, mentally deciding which book will bring him the desired aid. A particular book caught his attention. He was already half way through by the time he realized he was utterly wasting his time here. Sighing loudly he turned to search for something better.

 

“Oh, Dongwoo Hyung!” A voice exclaimed, making Dongwoo to quickly turn in the direction of his caller. “What are you doing here?”

 

“Nothing much,” Dongwoo gave an easy grin to Sungjong. “Just trying to find something worth reading, Alpha.”

 

The Alpha sighs exaggeratedly, “Lucky you, who willingly want to read whereas I just got scolded by Hoya Hyung for not reading the books he assigned to me last week.”

 

Dongwoo couldn’t help but chuckle at the forlorn looking Alpha. Poor Sungjong was not trained as the Alpha from the very beginning, knowing his brother Lee Sungyeol would be crowned as the next Alpha; Sungjong had let himself live in a carefree and luxurious world until the great tragedy happened… and Lee Sungyeol was no more among them.

 

And with the previous Alpha dying a miserable death the General of werewolves army, Lee Howon aka Hoya, took the matters of training the new Alpha, in hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter