.Chapter 15.

The Jinxed Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Myungsoo stared in puzzlement, while he came to a skid right in front of a fully man, because he get the weird feeling like he knew who that guy was but he couldn’t put a finger on it. The intruder was definitely in his late thirties or early forties with a wise looking face, like someone having deep knowledge, but his stance showed full submission, like he wasn’t interested in picking fight even if seven bulky Vampires flanked around him in intimidating manner.

 

“You are Myungsoo…” The sudden statement from the intruder made Myungsoo to snap his attention toward the dazed looking old werewolf but the thing that left Myungsoo baffled was the hint of fascination he observed in other’s voice. “As young as ever…”

 

“How did you-?” Myungsoo started but held himself as he gave a mental shake to himself and got down to inquire about better and necessary subjects. “How did you find us?”

 

To Myungsoo’s utter vexation the wolf exaggeratedly rolled his eyes before exhaling a long breath, like he was not standing in the middle of his natural enemies, fulling with a black bag perched in front of his manhood.

 

“I have already said, I really don’t know!” The wolf exclaimed, looking tired of this whole ordeal. “But to humor you as well as myself… I was searching for your clan and was just thinking what kind of place you could be living at, like another castle or hut and suddenly this huge mansion came out of nowhere-”

 

“Ah, of course.” Myungsoo sighed exasperatedly. “Out of all the spells in the world only this one had to have the easiest loophole. Minseok, except Yesung and Kangin, take others and run around the boundary once.” The called upon Vampires flashed away in a second.

 

“Spell?” The Vampire noticed how the wolf’s ears stood up at the word ‘spell’ but soon he laughed loudly, like he was ridiculing himself, and Myungsoo couldn’t help but share a raised brow look with Yesung. “Why am I even surprise? How can I forget about magic… of course you would have casted a spell around yourself, I should have expected this from the Jinxed Vampire.”

 

“What…?” The shocked Vampire whispered. No one was supposed to know about him! The last person who knew anything related to the Jinxed Vampire was dead… Myungsoo had killed him himself. Nobody could have known… but then how…?

 

But before Myungsoo could ask he heard the thuds of powerful paws hitting the ground of the forest and the sound directed toward them and as soon as two wolves came out of the thick forest, Myungsoo need not sniff to make sure that the beautiful snowy white wolf was his mate because he had seen him transform a million time already… of course while being hidden from his mates eyes.

 

The sandy brown wolf darted toward the intruder and snowy white wolf was also on his heels but Myungsoo was quick in putting himself before his mate and give a warning growl, making Sungyeol to stop in his track and stare at Myungsoo in a confuse stance.

 

“Didn’t I tell you not to change into your wolf form?” Myungsoo tried repenting his mate, but his voice lack that strictness that might be necessary in case one wants other to take his scolding seriously. “Now don’t you dare change back to your human form… you have nothing to wear.” Myungsoo told the big beautiful wolf as he himself started ing his button down shirt and for a second there he swear he saw his mate rolling his wolf eyes at him and his suspicion was confirmed when after a few seconds, after some soft whimpers their stood his tall, well-toned and absolutely gorgeous mate… his drool worthy body making the Vampire to lose his ability to speak.

 

“Seriously Myungsoo-” The annoyed wolf started but a loud and threatening growl from his mate stopped him short.

 

“Nobody looks his way!!” The order was firm and authority filled and even though Myungsoo heard sniggers from the present Vampires but he knew all of them had indeed turned to look in the opposite direction from his mate.

 

“We all are men here,” Kyuhyun’s soft voice, lacing with confusion made Myungsoo to turn and glare at him shortly.

 

“My mate’s body is not for everyone to see!” Myungsoo told them deadpanned and he really couldn’t see how; what he said could be funny but the intruder wolf laughed at his possessive behavior, but Myungsoo couldn’t care less as he handed his opened shirt to his heavily scowling mate and preceded to take his pants off, because no way in hell would he leave his mate uncovered and unprotected.

 

“Myungsoo!!” Sungyeol’s voiced was filled with aggravation. “Kyuhyun and I learned to transform together, which means we spent most of our childhood together , and Dongwoo Hyung was our teacher!”

 

Myungsoo growled once more, his thoughts stuck to the part… not liking how it sounded… and it didn’t helped that his fellow Vampires were guffawing loudly at his expanse, along with the annoying werewolf who was the sole reason behind all this mess.

 

“I have spare pants with me,” The new wolf gloated as he fished out two thin pants from his bag and tossed to Kyuhyun and Sungyeol, who gratefully accepted them… and all Myungsoo could do was scoff internally, well if you had them then why didn’t wore them as well ! “But I could only carry two pairs, do remember to give them back to me later.”

 

Kyuhyun and Sungyeol laughed, and Myungsoo didn’t even know how many times he had killed that weird and werewolf in his mind already. But all those thoughts were tossed away when the Vampire noticed his mate- now cladded in black pants and black shirt Myungsoo had given him- slowly walked toward him and reached to close the button Myungsoo had unfastened of his own pant and he leaned to whisper ever so softly, “I don’t want others seeing my mate’s body as well!” before he back away and gave a cloudy look to Myungsoo’s shirtless torso, a look Myungsoo couldn’t decipher, as he slowly bit his plump bottom lip making Myungsoo’s breath to be caught unconsciously.

 

“I am glad to see you two are alright!” The intruder wolf chipped in and Myungsoo was for once thankful of his annoying presence because he had been two seconds away from giving in to this hormonal whirlpool that had been building between him and his mate, but thankfully Sungyeol quickly turned away to give his undivided attention to the new comer.

 

“Dongwoo Hyung, even though I am really, really, happy to see you but what are you doing here?” Sungyeol questioned the intruder wolf as he made his way toward him and Kyuhyun, and Myungsoo was just about to point out that they should take their reunion chit chat inside the boundary so he could put the spell back on when something about his mate’s words hit him hard.

 

“Dongwoo?!” Myungsoo asked loudly, gaining a baffled look from all three wolves, but Myungsoo’s stare was fixed on the wolf that had come out of nowhere. “You are Sungyeol’s friend…”

 

“What? Oh no, he is not my friend, Myungsoo, he is like my mentor-” Myungsoo quickly shook his head, cutting his mate off, with his gaze still fixed on Dongwoo, who looked back at him with that annoying knowing gaze.

 

“I am not talking about you Sungyeollie… I meant, he was best friend of Sungyeol! The Lee Sungyeol before you… I remember Sungyeol used to talk so much about you.” Myungsoo muttered as he took an uncertain step toward the clustered together wolves.

 

“Oh…,” Myungsoo snapped to look at his mate, who had already diverted his attention back on his mentor, but something about Sungyeol’s nonchalant behavior didn’t set well with the Vampire. He too glanced back toward Dongwoo whose eyes were skipping from Myungsoo to Sungyeol and back, like he was trying to unveil a mystery.

 

“Umm… yeah, okay…” Dongwoo shifted from one foot to another, not knowing what he should say now before his hands came to rest on Sungyeol’s shoulders. “I have something to tell you Sungyeol-”

 

“Not here!” Myungsoo butted in quickly. “It’s not safe here… Yesung, Kangin take Dongwoo to the… umm, underground.” Myungsoo ordered trying to appear as polite as possibly, since he didn’t wanted to say the word ‘cell’ seeing how this wolf was an important person for his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter