Chapter 9

She's the Badass Gangster, He's the y Celebrity {HIATUS}

While Kikwang and Minhee were walking back to her house, Minhee noticed that Kikwang kept on glancing at her. She looked at him. “Oppa, why do you keep on looking at me like that?” she questioned.

Kikwang just smiled softly and laced his fingers through hers. “Nothing,” he replied. Minhee felt a warm blush spread through her cheeks. “O-ok,” she stuttered, not daring to look at Kikwang.

They stopped at a nearby stall and bought some bulgolgi to eat while walking home for lunch. Minhee laughed as Kikwang fed her, and she in turn stuffed his face with some. He frowned, and Minhee took a picture with her phone. “Oppa, you look like a chipmunk!” she exclaimed.

I really do love her, Kikwang thought as he gazed down at Minhee. I should tell her soon... how much and long i have loved her.

As they reached her house, they could see an impatient figure inside her house. Before Minhee could reach the door, it opened. “YAH SON MINHEE-” HyunA froze and stared at their intertwined hands. “Er... I need to use the restroom,” she suddenly burst out and fled back into the house.

Kikwang quickly released Minhee’s hand. “Well I’ll see you soon ok? Remember no clubbing or anything related!”

Minhee pouted but didn’t dare argue. “arasso.” she leaned forward and hugged him. “Annyeong oppa! You really are my best friend!” she exclaimed before going inside the house.

Kikwang took a deep breath. “Best friend for now...and hopefully, something more, soon,” he whispered before he left.

As soon as Minhee took a step through the door, HyunA immediately pounced on her. “AISHT HYUNA WHAT THE HELL?” Minhee yelled.

HyunA  was took no heed and spurted thousands of questions at once. “Why was he holding your hand? Does Kikwang like you? Do you like Kikwang? Are you guys dating? Did you guys kiss yet? OHMYGOSH you guys are together and you never considered to tell me? When did he confess to you? How did he do it? What did you say? Don’t you think he’s a bit short though? Does your brother know? Did he murder Kikwang? WHY DO I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THIS?!”

Minhee stood there and rolled her eyes. “Totally. We just had ,” her voice dripping with sarcasm.

HyunA didn’t notice it. “SERIOUSLY?!?!?!” she screeched.

“Damn, I was kidding man! what the heck?!” Minhee shouted in her face.

HyunA smiled and grabbed her face. “DAWWWH you guys are SO CUTE. I TOTALLY approve of you guys! And then you guys are gonna get MARRIED and have like 20 BUFF kids, coz you know, Kikwang is like BAM! all muscle-”

“HyunA. Continue and I’ll choke you,” Minhee threatened.

“PSH. Like you would hurt ME. But all right, I’ll stop. I just wanted to remind you that tonight the we’re gonna be in our territory, coz apparently some little rookie gangs are trying to take over. But then again, that wouldn’t happen,” HyunA smirked at Minhee.

“Alright, I’ll be there. Usual time and place?”

“Yup. you know the drill. Dress the usual too! And i also came to deliver THESE,” HyunA paused, taking out a few shopping bags from behind her, “to YOU.”

Minhee squealed and grabbed them. “Did I ever tell you that I love you?” she exclaimed, throwing her free arm around HyunA.

HyunA chuckled. “All the time girl, all the time. Well I need to be going, got a boy and a car waiting! Bye!” She fled out the door before Minhee could blink an eyelash.

“YAH! Who’s the boy! YAH! Don’t go running off without telling me!” Minhee screamed after her, her head poking out of her door, but it was too late, HyunA had left.
Minhee let out a huff in annoyance. “Well, at least she got me some stuff!” she said, peeking in one of the bags.

“Oh my GOSH! The new Limited Edition Juicy Diamond Jacket?” Minhee hugged the burgundy colored jacket to her body. “I LOVE YOU HYUNA!”



Meanwhile, L.Joe had just returned from recording. My gosh, preparing for our comeback is tiring! he thought. I really need a break. He then remembered the girl from the morning that lived right in front of him. I should probably repay her and take her out or something. And it’s not like she recognizes me as a celebrity.

L.Joe got dressed in casual clothes- a simple dark red v-neck and denim jeans as well as white Vans. He grabbed his wallet and headed out to meet Minhee.

Taking a deep breath, he knocked on Minhee’s door. “Who is it?” he heard a sweet voice call.

“It’s me, Byunghyun!” He replied.

Minhee opened the door and stuck her head out. “Oh annyeong Byunghyun, what’s up? How’s your hangover?”

L.Joe scratched his head and smiled, embarrassed. “Ah, about that.. well it’s much better, thank you. And because you helped me, would you like to get dinner with me? Think of it as my token of gratitude.”

He made a gentlemanly bow, and earned a giggle from Minhee. “Alright, let me just get a jacket to wear and I’ll be out,” she announced before shutting the door.

A few minutes later Minhee emerged, wearing her new Juicy jacket over her grey tank. She had changed her leather shorts to denim ones, and wore her brown Burberry shoes. “Alright, all done! Where are we going?” she asked.

Byunhyun just smiled at her. “A really good place that you will like,” he smirked, putting on his shades as they walked out of the building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEY GUYS. this is a repost, coz apparently it got deleted when aff went down. also, some comments were deleted, so i do hope you all will recomment or comment! Comments are FUEL<3

 

                                                                                                                                                             -IMinLOVEwithKEY