Chapter 8

She's the Badass Gangster, He's the y Celebrity {HIATUS}

 

Minhee swallowed nervously. “Ahhh... about that....” she scratched her head while thinking frantically for an excuse. “Well you see... I couldn’t see you get hurt right? And i just did what I did without thinking,” she smiled up at Dongwoon, hoping it would pacify him.

Dongwoon crossed his arms and rasied an eyebrow. “So what explains how you defeated him?”


Minhee winced. “Well... in school... I’m taking AP Psychology and I learned about it, so i just used it on him.” Minhee mentally applauded herself for thinking up such a good excuse.


Dongwoon looked unmoved, but fortunately, Kikwang came to the rescue. “Yah, Dongwoon. She saved your life and you’re berating her? What kind of oppa are you?”


Dongwoon glared at Kikwang, but when he returned his gaze to Minhee, he seemed convinced. “Kansamnida Minhee-ah,” he smiled at her. “But I hope you will never throw yourself into trouble like that again. Arraso?”


Minhee smiled. “Neh oppa!” If only you knew what I am, she thought.


Suddenly Junhyung stood in front of her. “Minhee-ah! Does it really hurt that much? Cause I wanna try,” he suddenly said.


Minhee looked at him. “Junhyung oppa, i suggest you to not try it. Because it really does hurt,” she warned him.


Junhyung  just smirked. “Well i wanna try.” He extended his arm towards Minhee, who looked toward her brother for confirmation. Dongwoon nodded, smiling.


Minhee bent Junhyung’s arm behind his back and pressed firmly at the joint. Immediately, Junhyung sank to the ground, letting out a cry. “Ahhh-ahhhh it hurrrrrtttttttssssss~”


Minhee released him and he remained where he was, panting, while all the other members of B2ST just stared at him, appalled. “It really does hurt,” he announced, amazed.


“You should teach us, Minhee!” Hyunseung asked. “I’m sure none of the other gangs even know about this. It could be like, out secret weapon!”

Minhee laughed. “ Neh. I know a lot more, but i need someone to demonstrate on. So who wants to be my guinea pig?” She scanned the faces of B2ST.

Junhyung shook his head. “Nuh uh, ain’t gonna go through that anymore.” He stood up and stood back with the other members.

Hyunseung smiled. “It’s not going to be me!” he danced around the hangout.

Yoseob ran forward and hugged Minhee. “I’ll do it~! Because I love you so much dongsaengie~”

Dongwoon just glared at Yoseob for a second before joining the other members sitting down to watch the demonstrations.

“So you guys all want to know how i did that thing which makes people fall to the ground crying right? well first you have to have the elbow in a tight position, like if they were grabbing you and using their muscles or if you twist their arm behind their back.” She demonstrated with Yoseob. “Then, there is the one pressure point,” she pointed at Yoseob’s elbow, “on the elbow here that when pushed, will cause people to cry out in pain.” She placed her finger on a certain point on Yoseob’s elbow and pushed down steadily, making him cry out like Junhyung while sinking to the floor. She released him, and he got back up.

“I’d like you guys to try it on each other, and switch partners once you guys get it.” Minhee finished and the guys stood up to try it on each other.

Soon the room was full of groaning and such. Minhee smiled. It was funny to watch these tough gangsters cry in pain at something so simple. “Alright, let’s go on to the other things,” she called out. This time, she dragged Dujun to demonstrate.

“Now this one is just for fun. Ready to pee Dujunnie?” Minhee’s eyes twinkled.

“Wait whaa-”

Before Dujun could react, Minhee quickly jabbed two hands at his stomach, and immediately, Dujun let out a yell. “!” He quickly ran to the bathroom.

Minhee was already on the floor, laughing like crazy. The others just stared at her. “What?” she giggled. “I mad him pee~” she pointed to the wet spot where he just stood.

When it registered in their minds, they started to howl with laughter as well. The innocent (or not so innocent) Son Minhee made their feared gang leader piss in his pants! Dongwoon hugged Minhee, tears threatening to burst with her antic. “Oh Minhee, that was DAEBAK. bwahahahahahahahahahahah!”

Kikwang and Yoseob were holding onto each other for support, and Hyunseung and Junhyung were on the floor, holding their stomachs.

“Oh gosh, I can feel a six pack growing!” cried out Yoseob. Kikwang chuckled hysterically at the prospect, slapping Yoseob’s back like silly.

Dujun came back from the bathroom, in a change of pants. “Ey guys shut it okay?!?”

Minhee walked up to him and hugged him. “Mianhae oppa~ I thought it would be funny. And useful, because your opponents will be like, what just happened? The only thing is, it won’t work if they are expecting it. That’s why if i try it again on any of you, it won’t work. But do you guys want to know where the points are?”

Everyone nodded enthusiastically. Minhee touched the two points on Dujun’s lower stomach. “You press here, when they don’t expect it,” she explained.

The B2ST members looked down on themselves and located the points. “Okay! Well you guys learned something~” Just as Minhee spoke, her phone buzzed.

I’m at your house! Why are you not here? ToT  Minhee read her text. “Oh oppas, i want to go back home. HyunA is waiting for me outside!”

“You can’t go alone!” Dongwoon said.

Minhee rolled her eyes. “I can hurt intruders and make them pee. How can i not take care of myself?” Not to add that i can kill them in one blow.

Kikwang walked over to her. “Alright, I’ll go with you,” he said.

Minhee smiled at him. “Okay. See you later Dongwoon oppa! Annyeong oppas!”

“Oh annyeong Minhee-ah!” they called after her.

Minhee walked out the door, with Kikwang right behind her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
...OKAY I LIED. No L.Joe in this chapter. I meant the next one. kekekekekekekeke~ and for your information, the moves that Minhee taught the guys are real. Lol yes i know them, and yes i’m cool like that. anyways, thank you to my commenters! I LOVE YOU <3

       COMMENTS ARE FUEL~                                                                -IMinLOVEwithKEY!