Chapter 13

She's the Badass Gangster, He's the y Celebrity {HIATUS}

He shook his head. “Don’t,” he whispered, before closing the gap between them.
Her eyes widened as she realized what he was going to do, but it was too late to react. He was kissing her, his eyes shut, the lips she was just admiring on her own. Minhee closed her eyes, and focused on the warmth on her lips. Did she love him? She wasn’t so sure. The image of a different boy started forming in her mind, but she quickly pushed it away. No, she thought, and pulled away from the kiss and looked at Kikwang.

He looked at her, startled, blushing, and confused. “Minhee?” he asked.

“Oppa... I don’t want to lie to you... but you know he is still in my heart,” she said quietly, looking down at the floor, fidgeting with her fingers.

Kikwang lifted her chin. “I know, but I don’t care. I love you Minhee, i really do. I’ll make my way into your heart, so he will slowly disappear. Give me a chance...trust me,” he pleaded, looking into her eyes.

Minhee’s face grew red. “I...”

“Did you not feel anything, Minhee? Not even a bit?” Kikwang asked sadly, dropping his hand from her face.

Minhee shook her head violently. “Ani! Oppa, it’s not like that! I did!” she then gasped at what she said and covered her face. “Good Lord this is embarrassing,” she mumbled.

Kikwang took away her hands from her face. “You did? Please, give me a chance Minhee, I can change everything. You could be happy, we could be happy together,” he looked at her with a imploring face.

Minhee cupped the side of his face with one hand gently. “Oppa, i just don’t want you to get hurt,” she explained.

Kikwang put his hand over hers, and smiled. “Minhee, everything is worth being with you.”

“Just don’t regret oppa,” Minhee whispered.

“I won’t.” he wrapped his arms around her again, and leaned down to kiss her.

This time, Minhee didn’t hesitate to kiss him back, her arms reaching up to wrap around his neck. I hope I’ll get over him, so i can fully love oppa, Minhee thought, smiling as she felt Kikwang smile against her lips.

`

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING?”

Minhee jumped away from Kikwang, but he held onto her waist. “Ehehehe.... Dongwoonie oppa?” she squeaked.

Kikwang just smiled cheekily at him, his grin spread from ear to hear, his eyes disappearing into his rainbows.

“WOOHOO!” Kikwang ran towards Dongwoon, picked him up, and twirled him around.

Minhee couldn’t help but giggle at the sight. Dongwoon was furiously slapping Kikwang’s back, but Kikwang didn’t seem to notice. “EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” Kikwang squealed, still not done twirling the younger around in circles.

“YAH HYUNG I’M GETTING DIZZY HERE!”

“Oh. Miahane,” Kikwang carefully puts Dongwoon down.

“Come here Minhee, let’s go to your room,” Kikwang said excitedly, grabbing Minhee’s hand and running upstairs.

“YAH HYUNG! DO ANYTHING AND I’LL KILL YOU!”

“Arra,” Kikwang called.

As they entered Minhee’s room, Kikwang let go of Minhee and spun around to face her. She sat down on her bed, looking up at him.

“Close your eyes Minhee,” he murmured.

Curious, she did so, holding onto the edge of her bed. She still couldn’t believe that now Kikwang, her closest, bestest, friend was now her boyfriend. He’s my boyfriend, she thought to herself, implanting it into her mind.

Kikwang pulled out a box from his pocket, and took out a beautiful silver heart-shaped locket. Inside, he had carefully inserted a picture of the two of them, smiling widely at the camera. On the other side of the locket, there was an engraving with the words ‘I’ll love you, forever” in fancy script. Kikwang fastened it around her neck, and smiled when he finished.

“Open your eyes now.”

Minhee did as she was told, her fingers touching the locket. She gasped in awe. “It’s so pretty,” she said in wonder, opening the locket. She immediately smiled when she saw the picture and the words. Minhee looked at Kikwang, who was now sitting beside her. “Gomawo oppa!”

Kikwang shook his head and tapped his tilted cheek towards her. Minhee flushed red but kissed him on the cheek. as soon as she did so, she buried herself underneath the covers. “Aish...”

Kikwang was chuckling as he pulled the covers of her head. He hovered over her, his forehead against hers. “I promise I will give you happiness Minhee,” he vowed, before leaning down and sealing it with a kiss.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shortish update but YAY! UPDATE! I should be doing my catalyst for change essay since its due tomorrow but eh, whatever. i’ll just go to sleep late. How did you guys like this chapter? Who’s curious who the “him” is? i just love teasing you guys. well don’t forget to comment and tell me what you think may happen, or what you want to happen! and dont worry. I.Joey is gonna be more in the story soon ;) COMMENTS ARE FUEL<3

                                                                                                   -IMinLOVEwithKEY