Chapter 16

She's the Badass Gangster, He's the y Celebrity {HIATUS}

“ARGH DAMN WHAT THE HELL?” Minhee yelled as she felt a splash of cold water on her face. She opened her eyes and glared at the older girl.

“I did say to not blame me for waking you up with a cup of cold water,” Jia shrugged as she put the now empty cup on her table.

“I’m up, I’m up,” Minhee grumbled as she threw the covers off her body grudgingly. She suddenly sat up in horror. “Crap, I didn’t remove my makeup!”

She rushed to the bathroom to search for makeup remover, and gasped incredulously as she looked into the mirror. Her eyes were still smudged with dark makeup, but her eyes had turned red from them being on too long, due to her sensitive skin.

“GAAAAAH.” Minhee furiously scrubbed at her eyes, wiping away the makeup on her skin, but the redness still stayed. “Why....” she moaned to herself as she trudged back to Jia’s room.

“Unnie! How bad is it?”

Jia tried to maintain a straight face. “Er... looks like you are wearing pink eyeshadow? But it’s not that bad. I don’t think your brother can tell the difference between that and real makeup. No guy can tell actually.”

Minhee sighed and sat down in the bed. “Ewh ewh ewh hate this urgh,” she complained.

“Stop complaining, at least it wasn’t too bad! Besides, your brother is probably going back. You should get there before him, and if Kikwang is with him, go make out.. er go out and tell him about Yonghwa. It’s already 8 AM...” Jia changed into some loose clothes consisting of soft blue balloon shorts, the ones that poof out and looked extremely comfortable, paired with a light pink button down sleeveless shirt, which she tied into a bow at the bottom.

Minhee watched Jia, her eyes staring at how simple yet cute the outfit was. “What, am I THAT attractive?” Jia smirked while tying her reddish orange hair up into a ponytail.

“VERY. I could stare at you ALL DAY LONG,” Minhee replied sarcastically. “I really just love your sense of style. It’s amazing how you put pieces together! Which reminds me. Can I borrow your clothes?” She ended it by making a cute face at Jia who couldn’t resist.

“fine fine.” Jia moved to her closet, rummaging through it as Minhee sat on the bed, swinging her feet. She immediately caught the clothes thrown at her suddenly without blinking an eyelash.

“OOH CUTEEEE!” Minhee exclaimed as she held up a black long sleeved shirt. It was plain, with slightly sleeves that started slightly baggy but became tight by the time it reached the wrists. On the back, it was held together with knots of ropes of cloth, intending to show skin. Looking down onto her lap, her eyes brightened at the shiny silver shorts. “Jia, you really know how to piece together simple clothes,” Minhee exclaimed.

“Oh please,” Jia scoffed, flicking a strand of her hair behind her shoulders, rolling her eyes, but smiling. “Go get changed and get out.”

~
Minhee pushed the door open and closed it, looking around for any sign of her brother. She felt a presence in front of her and flicked on the lights, not flinching as she was confronted with her brother, inches from her face. “Annyeong oppa!” she announced cheerfully, wrapping her arms around him. “Done doing your gangster business?”

Dongwoon’s arms s around her, hugging her to him securely. “Yah. Where were you huh? I nearly had a heart attack when I came home and found out you weren’t here!”

“You didn’t answer my question. And you sound like a dad when you said that. And to answer your question, I was sleeping over at Jia unnie’s house.” Minhee untangled herself from her brother. “Is Kikwang oppa here?”

Dongwoon frowned. “Yes I am done with my gangster business, but why do you want Kikwang? What happened to us?”

“Minhee-ah!” Minhee was swept into a large embrace and was lifted off her feet by no other than Kikwang.

“Opppaaaaa~” Minhee buried her face in his neck, her arms around him as well, reveling in the warmth of his skin.

“EWWWWH. NO SKINSHIP GUYS.” Dongwoon pried Minhee from Kikwang, and was faced with two identical pouts.

“PSH. You have skinship with her all the time!” Kikwang whined.

“Coz I’m her brother, DUR. I get to do as much skinship as I want,” Dongwoon retorted, sticking out his tongue at the older boy.

“I can’t believe you guys are gangsters and older than me. This is like dealing with two little kids!” Minhee chuckled, lacing her fingers with Kikwang.

“NO TOUCHING EITHER,” Dongwoon growled, playfully throwing a punch at Kikwang, who easily dodged it.

“Too bad. We are gonna go on our date, BYE!” Kikwang grabbed Minhee and sprinted out the door, with Minhee laughing as she followed him.

“HYUNG YOU GET BACK HERE. aishhhhhhhttttt,” Dongwoon grumbled. “I shouldn’t have given them my consent. Now I’m always the one abandoned!!!”

Dongwoon cursed and facepalmed himself, but his self pity was soon interrupted with a phone call. “Oppa.... I miss you,” the voice said.

Dongwoon’s lips curved into a smile. “Me too babe, me too,” he purred, his demeanor immediately changing from that he portrayed to his sister.

He ran a hand through his hair as he listened to the voice on the other end. “Of course, I’ll come over right away. No, I’m free, don’t worry. Yeah, see you babe.” Dongwoon ended the call, and ran upstairs to his room to retrieve a few small square shaped packets before jogging out the door.
~


Minhee swung their interlaced hands as they walked next to each other. “Are we really going on a date?” Minhee spoke as she looked up at Kikwang, who had his other hand shoved deep in his pocket.

He looked at her, panicked. “Do you want to? I mean I didn’t have anything planned out I just wanted to get you away from Dongwoon but if you-”

Minhee tiptoed as she gave him a small peck on the lips. “Actually, I was thinking about brushing up on some moves. I feel a little rusty.”

Kikwang smiled, his cheeks red because of what she initiated. “Yeah, okay. My house?” He squeezed her hand, looking down at her affectionately.

“Yeah!”

They walked in silence for a while, both very aware of their hands hold each other’s. It wasn’t until they were almost at Kikwang’s house did Minhee speak up, turning to face Kikwang with a solemn look on her tiny face. “Actually oppa, I need to tell you something.”

Kikwang’s heart raced. Did she not like him already? What was it that made her talk with a low but sad voice?

“Oppa, he’s back.”

All Kikwang could do was blink at her, relieved it wasn’t what he thought, but he didn’t quite catch what she meant. “...what?”

“Yonghwa’s back, and we met last night.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UPdatED. lol im so sorry you guys to those who have been waiting patiently for my updates, I have been having lack of sleep the past few days (sleeping at 3 and 5 at times) due to some circumstances such as: http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/178076 . but hey, i updated! haha~ I think i will only be able to update on the weekends, but if i have spare time on my hands, i will update on weekdays as well. apparently, i lost a subscriber. ToT did i do anything wrong? if so, please tell me >.< anyways, comments are fuel! they really do get me to write more chapters~

                                                                                   -IMinLOVEwithKEY<3