Chapter 10

She's the Badass Gangster, He's the y Celebrity {HIATUS}

Byunghyun walked alongside Minhee, his hands in his pockets. Minhee was smiling as she observed the scenery and people around her. Suddenly, she saw an old woman knocked over by some rowdy boys who ran past her. The old woman’s bag was knocked astray, and her things spilled onto the sidewalk. The boys who knocked her over didn’t even stop or glance back.
Minhee gasped and ran over to the woman.

“Ajhumma, gwenchana?” she asked, helping her pick up her stuff.

“Ah, neh, kansamnida,” She smiled at Minhee, thanking her for helping.

“Ajhumma, you have to watch out okay? There are a lot of hooligans out there like that, so be careful!”

“Oh you kind hearted girl. Thank you for helping an old woman like me. Now I’m fine, don’t worry about me. Continue on your date with the handsome young man. You two make a beautiful couple,” she said as she hobbled off.

Minhee looked up at L.Joe and laughed, not feeling awkward at all. “I think she mistook us for a couple. Eh, it’s okay. At least you’re good looking,” she teased as she lightly punched his arm.

L.Joe on the other hand, was blushing, and blushed even harder after she complimented him. Gah why am I blushing? It should be the other way around! L.Joe thought to himself. Briskly walking ahead to prevent Minhee from seeing his flaming red cheeks.

Minhee ran to catch up with him. “Gosh, don’t walk so fast!” she complained.


Soon, they had reached a fancy looking restaurant. “B.est A.merican P.asta,” Minhee read. “Wow, how did you know that I love pasta?”

Byunghyun shrugged. “I don’t, but I like it. I used to live in the states, and i really enjoyed eating it, so I hoped you liked it too,” he explained as they made their way inside.

“Annyeonghasaeo! Welcome to B.A.P!” Two blonde waiters bowed at them. “This way please,” a young, cute looking waiter motioned them to follow him.

“Would this seat be alright with you?” he asked. When both L.Joe and Minhee nodded, he put down two menus in front of them. “Your waiter will be here shortly,” he concluded as he left to assist the next customers.

“He looks so young, how old is he?” Minhee asked, curious.

“Oh, Zelo? He’s pretty young. 15 I think?” L.Joe replied.

Minhee’s mouth fell open in shock. L.Joe chuckled at her cuteness. He reached over the table and closed it for her. “Open it when the food comes,” he smirked.

A waiter soon arrived at their table. “Hello, my name is Himchan, and i will be your server today,” he flashed a smile.

Minhee almost squealed at his cuteness. “Would you guys like to start out with anything to drink?”

~

After they were done eating, Himchan came to their table with the bill, and slipped something under Minhee’s hand. “Just in case,” he winked. She smiled. “Of course,” she replied as she slipped it into her pocket, unaware of L.Joe scowling at the two of them.

L.Joe and Minhee walked out of the restaurant, with Minhee beaming and patting her stomach. “Thank you Byunghyun-shi for dinner, it was really good!” she announced, her eyes sparkling.

L.Joe looked at her and grinned. “I know right? But just call me Byunghyun, I’m not that used to formalities.”

“Arrasso Byunghyun!” she flashed a smile at him, and he immediately melted at the sight.

They strolled along back to their apartments, and Minhee checked the time. “OH GOSH. i really need to go! Ill talk to you later?” She asked him.

“Yeah, sure,” L.Joe hesitated as he scratched his head.

Minhee grinned before disappearing into her apartment. “...I have no idea what to make out of her,” L.Joe mumbled as he went to his room respectively.

~

As soon as Minhee closed the door, she bustled around, changing the makeup she wore to more heavy and dark. She pulled dark blue skinny jeans with metal studs near the knees on her, changed into a black sports bra, and replaced her juicy jacket with the beatoy jacket she had worn earlier in the day. Looking at the mirror, she decided she had to do something to her hair and put it up in a messy bun. Slipping her hands into her black fist gloves with spikes on them, she proceeded out again, this time to the dark alleys of Seoul, where the rest of the gang was waiting.


As she arrived and was heading toward her section, she could hear some other men making cat calls toward her. heh, whatever. Let them call all they want, she thought, smirking.

As soon as she caught sight of 2MIDnite, she picked up her pace. “Dara! I’m here!” she announced at her leader.



Dara gave her a quick hug. “We’re just waiting for HyunA now,” she replied.


Minhee snorted. “And she was the one who told me to be on time. Hypocrite.”


“Well you remembered our attire, so thats good,” Jia said from the dark.


“Of course!” Minhee retorted.


They were all wearing the same things, except with different colored beatoy jackets. Dara was strict on the They got to choose their own weapons though, and everyone had their own special preference. Minhee prefered no weapon besides her fists, and the gloves she wore were reinforced with spikes on the knuckles and fingers so whenever she hit, they would leave painful marks on the enemy. The inside of the gloves were also padded, so that it would relieve contact for her fists.


HyunA had her signiture claw move, and used Pantera Claws, finger gloves with knives protruding from them.

Dara prefered combat knives, so she always had 3 knives at the ready, two for use of both hands and an extra in case she lost one, which had never happened, but she always liked to be prepared.

Jia, like Dara, also prefered knives, but was more for throwing knives, and she always had a bunche with her ready for combat.

Amber had liked using cold blood, which was brass knuckles with sharp knives all over, and two longer knives protruding from either side of her fist. It was from her in which Minhee adopted her own fighting skills.

They all tried not to use their respective weapons too much, unless the enemy gang had their own weapons of their own. They didn’t like unfair fights, either way.
Finally, HyunA appeared. “I’m sorry I’m a bit late guys, stuff came up,” she huffed.

Minhee snorted. “With a boy and a car i see.”

Dara shushed them both. “Shut up you guys, I think we got some people on our turf heading our way.”

Amber grinned. “Im excited guys. I think i really need the workout!”

Minhee shook her head smiling, but soon stared intently through the darkness to see eight figures walking toward them.

“You think they’re good?” she whispered.

“Well, we’ll find out,” Jia returned, chuckling darkly, a smirk on her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY CRAP. xD can anyone guess who the 8 people are? i bet no one can guess, coz theyre new, and not that famous. anyhoo, please do comment on this, i really appreciate it. COMMENTS ARE FUEL<3

                                                                                         -IMinLOVEwithKEY