Chapter 11

She's the Badass Gangster, He's the y Celebrity {HIATUS}

The eight figures slowly grew larger, until they could finally make out their faces.



“Eh? Who are these people? Never seen them before,” Amber snorted.


The gang of eight smirked. “Well you will now. We are the Nine Muses,” One of the eight replied, challenging them.

HyunA giggled. “Nine Muses? You guys can’t count huh? You only have eight members kiddo.”

The leader’s lips drew back into a snarl. “You’ll think twice about mocking us once we beat the skin off your backs!”

Dara lazily yawned. “Is today opposite day? Coz I’m sure it’s the other way around.”

While the two gangs insulted each other, Minhee took in the sight of the Nine Muses.. or Eight Muses. Some had whips while others had knives strapped onto their hips. One even had a chain. Minhee smiled unconsciously. The whips would have no effect on them, since their beatoy jackets actually had a lightweight but highly efficient armor inside the fabric, preventing the whips from lashing into their skin or breaking their clothes. the knives, they could handle. The one with the chain would be a bit harder, but interesting to fight.

“Well get off our turf!” a girl snapped from the inferior gang.

Minhee rolled her eyes. “Oh please. This is our turf, WAAAY before anything. Just go back to your little hideout to prevent getting all your asses beaten.”

The girl glared at Minhee, hatred evident in her eyes. You are so dead, she mouthed.

Minhee smile back angelically. The tense atmosphere was evident, and static sizzled in the air. “Are you guys too weak to fight and just want to have a verbal battle? Coz I don’t wanna be here all night with a bunch of gangster wanna bes like you,” Dara eyed them.

The leader of the Nine Muses screamed viciously before running at Dara full speed. Dara smirked. “Ready guys?” she asked.

“Hell yeah,” Amber replied, fitting her weapon onto her hand. “Let’s get this party started.”

~

Kikwang stared at the television, bored. In fact, he wasn’t even paying attention to it at all. Instead, he was thinking of Minhee. I really need to man up and confess, he thought to himself. But how am i to tell Dongwoon? Should i tell him? Gosh I feel like I’m the one younger than him, not the other way around.

Kikwang slowly swived his head over to stare at him, his eyes boring into his skull. How would Dongwoon react? Sooner or later though, he would have to go through it.

“Yah. Dongwoon. Can I talk to you for a bit?” Kikwang finally asked.

Dongwoon looke over at Kikwang. “Yeah sure,” he made no sign to move.

Kikwang ran a hand through his hair. “In private?”

The younger groaned and stood up, Kikwang doing the same. Kikwang led Dongwoon to a secluded place where the rest of the gang wouldn’t hear. “Dongwoon, I have something to confess,” he breathed in deeply, his eyes set on Dongwoon.

Dongwoon smirked. “You’re gonna confess to me? so Kiwoon is finally coming true?”

Kikwang smacked him. “No, it’s about your sister.”
Dongwoon immediately became serious. “Yes, what about her?”

“I...I...like her. No, love her. I’ve loved her for a long time.” Kikwang looked up to hear Dongwoon taking in a breath.

“But because I know you are very protective of her, I just wanted to let you know, that now, i will ask her to be my girlfriend. I’ll treat her like a princess if she agrees Dongwoon, I swear. Trust me.”

Dongwoon continued staring down Kikwang before finally speaking. “I know you love her.”

Kikwang, startled, looked up at the younger. “What?”

“It’s obvious, Ki. I can see it in your eyes. actually, everyone can see it. It’s just my sister that can’t.”

Kikwang covered his face. “Oh god, this is embarrassing,” he mumbled.

“But I trust you.”

Kikwang uncovered his face and stared at Dongwoon.

“I trust you to treat her like a princess, i trust you to love her with all your heart. But hurt her emotionally or physically, and best friend or not, I’ll kill you.”

Kikwang felt his mouth curve into a wide smile; his eyes had disappeared into their signature rainbows. “DONGWOONIE! I LOVE YOU!” he bellowed as he hugged him.

The other members ran over and found Dongwoon in Kikwang’s grasp. “HOLY GUYS, YOU’RE GAY?” Dujun gasped.

Dongwoon widened his eyes. “HELL NO MAN! THIS CRAZY SON OF A -”

Kikwang released him and spun around in a circle. “WOOT IM OUT GUYS GOTTA GO GET MY GIRL!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short but double update today! WOOT WOOT <3
please do comment and subsribe.

COMMENTS ARE FUEL <3
                                                                           -IMinLOVEwithKEY