Chapter 1

She's the Badass Gangster, He's the y Celebrity {HIATUS}

 

She stood there, catching her breath, eyes on her attacker, watching every move he made. Keeping his distance, the man circled her, unsheathing his dagger.

Minhee stared unfazed at the knife he now brandished. “What, gonna kill me with that?” she smirked.

 

“Only if you want me to,” he replied, before lunging toward her.

She calmly let him hurtle toward her, leaping gracefully to the side at the last minute, letting the force of his lunge carry him past her. She kicked out to his stomach, making him double in pain for a second. That was enough for her to grab his knife hand and disarm him, while her free fist made contact with his face. Even though they were hard blows, he managed to stay upright. He mock punched her face, and tripped her, sending her off balance. He reached for the gun in his pocket but she quickly regained balance and grabbed his wrist along with the side of his shirt, so that he couldn’t take it out. With her free hand, she placed the knife against his throat and held it there, breathing heavily, staring into the eyes of her attacker, who stared back at her.

“Great job Minhee!” the defeated man suddenly beamed.

Minhee chuckled and let go of the man. “Thank you oppa! But i think you went easy on me. Not fair!” she pouted.

The man took the knife from her hand and the gun from his pocket and laid it on the table next to them. “Nawh, i was just tired. we’ve been doing these since like 3 hours ago! By the way, did you know you look so scary when you’re serious and fighting?” he replied.

“Awwwwwh oppa, don’t lie. I know you’re just making excuses. I’m just glad i can do this with you, training ya know. And no, i didn’t know that..but i guess that’s a good thing?” she said as she hugged him.

He wrapped his arms around her as well. “That’s what best friends are for right? I still can’t believe Dongwoon hasn’t figured out that you’re in a gang. i actually find it pretty hilarious, since he’s so overprotective over you and all. And yes, it’s a good thing.”

“Aisht!” Minhee sighed, annoyed. “I do love him and all, but seriously. He needs to stop being overprotective. I can take care of myself, and i mean it, literally!”

He chuckled and took her hand. “Let’s go Minhee. We don’t want your brother to go crazy not knowing where you are right?”

She rolled her eyes. “Oh great. Thanks for bringing that up again oppa. Yeah, let’s go.”

They walked out of the abandoned garage together, joking and laughing. When they reached her apartment she pulled him into a hug. “Thank you again oppa for going over some moves with me!” she said excitedly.
He laughed and patted her back.

“You’re welcome. Now get your back into your apartment before your brother comes yelling at me. Jeez. Your brother is so unrespectful, yelling at me even though I’m older. Sometimes, i wonder who’s older. Anyways, See you later!” he gave her a wink.

“See you later Kwangie oppa!” she smiled before heading into her apartment.

Before she walked into the door, a flash of blonde caught her eye. What the.. she looked back again, just in time to see a boy with blonde hair heading into the apartment in front of her. His face was masked, and wore stylish clothes. He looked up just in time to see her staring at him. However, before she could react, he closed the door. She shrugged, thinking nothing of it, and closed her door as well.

“I’m exhausted,” she complained to herself as she faceplanted on her bed. ahhh- this feels good, she thought to herself. Just as she was about to close her eyes, her phone started to ring to Big Bang’s Haru Haru. Minhee sat up and grabbed her black iPhone. “Yeobosayeo?” she grunted.

“OH MY GOSH MINHEE I’VE BEEN TRYING TO CALL YOU FOR THE PAST uh...5 MINUTES. WHERE ARE YOU?” Minhee could hear her friend HyunA’s voice screaming on the other end.

“Dude. This is the only phone call i got from you . Yeah I’m at home. I was out with Kikwang oppa practicing some new moves. What do you want?” she said lazily.

“Oh. OHHHHH. Well I’m gonna come over right now coz i got nothin else to do. and damn girl, do you have a thing with that Kikwang guy, coz you guys seem pretty close...” HyunA questioned.

“Nah, we’re just friends. you’re coming over right now? That’s cool coz I’m bored at the moment,” Minhee replied.

“Kay. I’ll be over soon, TA TA.” HyunA hung up.

Minhee shook her head in amusement. Most people thought her friend was a y and , but Minhee knew better. HyunA was only a to those who deserved it, but the assumption was extremely false. Minhee resumed lying on her bed and dozing until HyunA arrived.

“HyunA!” Minhee exclaimed.

“Minhee! Finally! I haven’t seen you in FOREVER!” HyunA exaggerated.

“PSH. yoou mean forever as in yesterday?” Minhee countered.

“Hey. It felt like forever to me,” HyunA defended.

Minhee looked at her best friend. Hyuna’s black hair was long and wavy, and she was wearing a silver V-necked t-shirt paired with faded skinny jeans and sparkly black flats.

“Always dressing up whether or not for occasion huh?” Minhee commented.

HyunA gasped. “What did i just hear? Seeing my best friend isn’t an occasion? What is this?”

Minhee laughed. “Okay okay. Gosh. You’re such a drama queen!”

“Hey, it’s fun,” HyunA admitted. “I have a great plan for today actually. Well it’s with the whole gang...except Amber. She doesn’t like doing these things.”

“Oh really? what are we doing today?” Minhee questioned.

“Technically, what are we doing tonight. Today, we are going shopping for something to wear for tonight. And tonight, we are going clubbing at that new club that just opened. Gotta look special for the occasion right?” HyunA winked at Minhee.

Minhee couldn’t help but smile. “Okay! Let’s go! Oh and let’s take the car Dongwoon oppa just bought for me. It’s hella sweet.”

A few minutes later, they were cruising down the highway in a GT by Citroen, headed toward the mall that HyunA’s father owned. And yes, that means they can get whatever they want without paying. Being HyunA’s bestie really had some benefits!

 

They pulled into the valet parking and got out of the car. When the valet parking men saw HyunA, they immediately bowed 90 degrees. “Annyeonghasaeo Miss Nam!” they chorused.

 

HyunA smiled. “Park this in appa’s special garage, arrasso?” she instructed.

 

“Neh Miss Nam!” they responded. Minhee tossed her keys over to one of the guys. “Don’t scratch it or anything, or you’ll have to buy me a new one!” she warned.

 

HyunA shook her head. “You and your cars,” she reprimanded.

 

Minhee looked at HyunA. “You know how I am with cars. Especially THIS car.”

 

“Aisht, yeah. Well are we just gonna stand her talking about cars or head in and start shopping?” HyunA exclaimed.

 

“LETS GOOOOOO!” Minhee dragged HyunA through the giant revolving doors, into shopping heaven.


“Awh... I’m having a hard time deciding which one to buy!” HyunA whined. She held up a dark red satin dress that tightly fitted her curves with a plunging neckline and strappy back in one hand a strapless black tube top dress in the other.

 

“Dang...they are both really pretty,” Minhee commented. She walked out of the dressing room wearing a strappless white mini dress with black sequins and sparkles giving off a falling down effect towards the bottom hem of her skirt. There was a thick black sash at the bodice too.

 

HyunA took one look at her and squealed. “YOU ARE SO WEARING THIS TODAY. YOU LOOK SO ADORABLE!”

 

Minhee faced the mirror and stuck a pose. “Yeah, i like this one a lot too,” she smiled.

 

“So you know what you’re getting. What about me huh?” HyunA bantered.

 

“Hmm... i think the red dress fits you the most. Go change into it,” Minhee instructed.

 

“Okay!” HyunA replied excitedly.

 

Minhee chuckled. She was sure that her friend would look smoking HOT in that dress. it showed skin, but on HyunA, it would look just right. A few minutes later, HyunA appeared in the dress, looking very y indeed.

 

“Minhee-ah! How do I look?”

 

Minhee grinned widely. “Like a damn y ! I love this on you!”

 

HyunA grinned back at her. “Okay! I am getting this one then~”

 

After wrapping up their expensive name brand dresses, they continued to shop for shoes. HyunA ended up getting black Louis Vuitton strappy heels and Minhee got black Yves Saint Laurent peep toe pumps that had white silk ribbons on the sides. Minhee hugged HyunA tightly.

 

“Thank you so much Hyunnie! I love this!” Minhee exclaimed.

 

“Heehee. You’re welcome! We’d better get back and get ready, it’s already...OH GOD IT’S ALREADY 7 PM LET’S GO!” she yelled.

 

Minhee ran after HyunA. “Wait up! And why do I have to carry our stuff?!?!”


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO READERS! The first chapter is UP! *smiles*
doesn’t Minhee’s personality seem not like a gangster? Well if you caught it in the beginning, she’s only scary when she’s serious and fighting. so yeah, just to clear things up. oh, and when she’s pissed. you do NOT want to see her pissed or annoyed. well, next chapter the 2MIDnite will be clubbing! please comment, coz

COMMENTS ARE FUEL <3

Love,
         IMinLOVEwithKEY~