Chapter 3

She's the Badass Gangster, He's the y Celebrity {HIATUS}

 

Minhee weaved her way through the throng of people, grimancing at the hot air, tight, sweaty bodies and alcoholic scent. Once she caught sight of Dara dancing with some guys, she heaved a sigh of relief and grabbed her arm.


“HEY I THINK WE SHOULD HEAD OUT,” Minhee screamed over the loud music.


Dara looked at her. “WHY? SOMETHING WRONG?” she asked.


“YEAH. My brother and his gang are here,” Minhee whispered the last part.


Dara’s eyes widened. “GO. we need to GO!” she urgently hissed. “You go find HyunA, I’ll find Jia. Meet at the back entrance, I will have the way there cleared for us, go!” Dara’s leader instincts kicked in.


Minhee nodded and disappeared back into the jumbled heap of dancing bodies. Now where would HyunA be, Minhee thought to herself. Spotting a group of guys surrounding a girl in a red dress, Minhee nodded. And that would be her. Minhee shook her head and headed towards them.


“Excuse me, excuse me!” she tried to get through, but they just ignored her.


Heaving a sigh of annoyance, Minhee let her gangsterness kick in.
“Get the out of my way RIGHT NOW unless you want your kicked!” she ordered.


The guys smirked at her and made catcalls, but they moved aside to let her in. One guy tried to slither a hand up her skirt but without even looking back, Minhee grabbed his arm, twisted it, and pressed hard at his elbow. The guy hollered in pain, and sank under the pressure. When he was down on the floor, she released him and got to HyunA. sigh. HyunA was dancing with multiple guys, and it seemed as though she had kissed one too, judging by the tall man who had disheveled hair and lipstick. His tie was untied too, and Minhee realized it was the guy that first asked HyunA to dance.


HyunA looked at Minhee and smiled. “HEY wanna join?” she asked while grabbing Minhee’s wrist to reel her in.


Minhee yanked and HyunA was pulled toward her. “Oi what was that for?” HyunA exclaimed crossly.


Minhee whispered harshly into her ear. “Brother. Gang. Here.”


HyunA slanted her eyes. “Did they see you?”


“Kind of? But I don’t think they realized who i was. Let’s get out of here first and I’ll explain later. Dara already knows and went to get Jia. she told me to meet her at the back entrance, let’s go! Pali!”


HyunA straightened up and nodded. turning toward the guys, she gave them a y smile. “Sorry boys, something’s up and i have to run. Those who want my number, here.” HyunA took out a small piece of paper which had a number scribbled on it. “Ta ta!” she waved after hurrying away, Minhee following behind her.

"Did you really give them your phone number?" Minhee asked, awed.

"CHEH. of course. not. It's a PHONY," HyunA winked.

Minhee chuckled.


Just as they were about to reach the back entrance, Minhee bumped into a chest. She looked up, ready to apologize, when she froze. She had bumped into her brother.


“Hey there, cutie,” he drawled.


Minhee felt like barfing. It is so WRONG when your brother tries to hit on you. >.< Minhee nodded at him and turned, but she couldn’t get through. “Trying to go somewhere?” Dongwoon continued. He still had his grip around her waist.


ugh, Minhee thought. this is so awkward for me... turning slightly, she saw Kikwang and pretended to fall, except landing on his chest.


“Whoa!” Kikwang exclaimed, surprised. He had his hands on her arms to keep her steady.


Wasting no time, Minhee muttered so that he could hear. “It’s me. I have to go out but he’s blocking me.”


Kikwang widened his eyes as he realized it was Minhee. “Alright. I’ll distract, just go kay?”


Kikwang swiftly pulled Minhee up and pushed her behind him, shifting towards Dongwoon. “Aisht, stupid girl,” her muttered. “I think she tweaked my bow.”


Dongwoon clapped his hand on his shoulder, looking at it. Minhee took this time to sneak past him and head outside. “Really? PFT. who cares about a tie anyway?” after looking around, he asked, “Man why’d you let her get away? She was hot.”


Kikwang mentally grimaced, but gave a not caring composure. Really? I don’t think so. Not my type.”


Inside his head, he went over how she looked and couldn’t get over how y she really was. Her small face, toned body and long legs was stuck in his mind. Aisht, stop it, he thought to himself. That girl is the sister of your best friend!


“Something bothering you bro?” Dongwoon asked. “You look troubled.”


“Er NO not at all! Let’s go get a drink,” Kikwang muttered.


 

Meanwhile, Minhee breathed a sigh of relief outside as she reached her friends. “OH my GOSH,” she said through half closed eyes.

“What, did something happen? By the time i came out you weren’t with me,” HyunA questioned.


“YES. oh gosh. this is seared into my mind now,” Minhee grumbled.


“What?” Jia prodded.


“I bumped into my brother. and no, he did not recognize me. but oh my gosh,” Minhee paused.


“Tell us now!!” HyunA whined.


“Okay. oh gosh. i felt like barfing. my own brother... tried to hit on me.”


Dara burst into laughter. “OH my GOSH. i can totally see that happening! BWAHAHAAHAHAHA.”


Jia and HyunA joined in. Minhee stood there, crossed her arms, and pouted.


“N’awwwwwh baby Minhee is pouting~” Jia sang as she pinched Minhee’s cheeks.


Minhee brushed her hands away from her face and glared at HyunA who was pointing at her. In a blink of an eye, Minhee took out her knife and threw it at HyunA. HyunA didn’t even flinch as she caught the knife by the handle with the hand she used to point at Minhee and continued laughing. Minhee sighed. They will never stop laughing huh? she thought.


When they all finally stopped making fun of Minhee, they decided to go back home.


“Bye!” Minhee waved at Dara, HyunA, and Jia as she got out of Jia’s Lamborghini Sesto Elemento. Jia was the best at driving and therefore need the best cars. They had clocked how fast it took her to reach Minhee’s apartment complex and she had done it in less than 5 minutes. and that was an accomplishment as Dara had been sitting on her during her driving and Minhee and HyunA were laughing like idiots.


“Don’t get by your brother!” HyunA teased.


“Make sure he doesn’t have a clue!” Jia called.


“Take care!” Dara smiled.


Minhee scowled at HyunA’s comment but brightened at the last two. “Alright annyeong!” she called before going inside.


When she reached her door, she wearily opened it and went to her room, where she removed all her heavy makeup. She placed her mask inside a drawer, hung her dress in her secret closet, and put her heels underneath her dress. She smiled. “Wah... i really like the dress! And the heels are so comfortable~”


She changed into a tank top and shorts and went to the kitchen for a cup of water. As she was pouring the water, she heard the front door close. “Oh oppa! you’re home!” She exclaimed.

Minhee put down her glass of water and rushed to greet Dongwoon.


Except it wasn’t her brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HIHIHI! What is UP? xD Who do you think the intruder is? hm..... :) sorry there wasn’t any L.Joe in this chapter, so PLEASE FORGIVE. however, there WILL BE intense (ish?) L.JoexMinhee coming up! oh. and i have an IMPORTANT QUESTION. meaning, you must comment and answer. if not i WILL NOT be posting another chapter up. >) i know i’m evil. who wants here? :D

COMMENTS ARE FUEL!
                                                                            -IMinLOVEwithKEY
<3