Chapter 2

She's the Badass Gangster, He's the y Celebrity {HIATUS}

 

Before Minhee and HyunA entered the VIP section of the club, they realized that they needed masks, as the first opening day of the club was a semi masquerade. Rushing to a nearby store, they bought (with Minhee’s money) two masks; both covered only the eyes, but one was white and silver while the other was black and blood red. Minhee donned the white mask and HyunA snapped the black one on her face.
 
“Hurry up! Let’s not miss the party!” HyunA demanded.
 
Minhee just laughed as they ran back to the club in their heels.

As they finally reached the VIP section, HyunA whispered something to the bouncer who immediately let them in. Minhee spotted Jia and Dara in a corner and pulled HyunA over to join them.
 
“Minhee! HyunA!” Dara and Jia squealed. Minhee and HyunA hugged them both. “I love your dresses!” HyunA exclaimed.

Dara was wearing a black satin tube top with fishnet tights and shiny black pumps, as well as a black and silver half-mask. Jia was wearing a dark blue mini dress with white tulle on the skirt which had a white bow on the side; she was also wearing white heels. Her blue and white half-mask sat crookedly on her face.

“Thank you! I love your dresses too!” Dara commented. “I really like what Minhee’s wearing. It really suits her!”

Jia inconspicuously looked to her right, where a group of guys were eyeing them. “Incoming on count of three,” she chuckled.

HyunA smirked when indeed, four from the group of six made their way over to them. This was common as it happened often, too often. “We got some game tonight,” HyunA whispered.

Everyone just subconsciously sneaked a smile before they arrived.

“Hey ladies, how is it going over here?” a tall guy in a crisp tux and complete silver half-mask said smoothly.

Now that Minhee saw them closely, all of them were wearing half-masks.

“Fine, thank you very much,” HyunA said ily.

The tall guy smiled. “Care to dance?” he asked, holding out his hand towards her.

HyunA smirked. “Not at all,” she purred as she took his hand.

Minhee shook her head slightly. HyunA just had a thing for y tall guys. One by one, her friends were asked to dance by the guys. Soon, she was left alone with a lean blonde guy with a black and silver mask. Hmmm... his hair looks familiar, she thought to herself. He gave her a suave smile. “So...you’re looking pretty,” he commented.
She returned his smile. “And you’re looking fine yourself.”

“Feisty, huh?” he said as he his lips.

Minhee chuckled. “You have no idea,” thinking about her mock fights with Kikwang and the fights she’s already been in.

“Dance with me.” he pulled her close to him, placing his hand on her waist.

She smirked before pulling out of his embrace. “Come then,” she headed toward the dance floor, with him right at her heels.

The room pulsed with the loud music, the multi colored strobe lights bouncing off every wall. The heat of dancing bodies were suffocating, but everyone seemed to be enjoying the dance floor. Minhee swayed her hips against the blonde guy, with his hands around her waist. Looking to her left, she saw HyunA grinding the tall guy up and down, much to his happiness. She then turned around and placed her arms around her blonde guy and continued dancing, staring ily into his eyes. His lips curved upwards into a smile as he couldn’t resist looking at her plump, pink lips. He leaned down to kiss her..but was stopped by her finger.

“Nope, I don’t know you. You’re just my dancing partner, not someone to be kissed,” she said as she stuck her tongue out at him.

He looked at her in disbelief. If she knew who he was...she would be begging for his kiss. He smirked at her and dragged her off the dance floor.

“Now what?” Minhee drawled out. “Never had a girl reject you before?”

“Surprisingly, no,” he countered back.

He drew her into a dark part of the club and pushed her against the wall, expecting her to squirm in discomfort or look afraid, but Minhee just crossed her arms and cocked her head.

He smiled. “I like you,” he accidentally said out loud.

It was true though. He liked how she had confidence and the way she danced, the way she bit her lips while dancing, how her eyes looked at him and how perfect she seemed. He liked how she wasn’t afraid when he thought she would be. “I like you,” he repeated again, staring intently into her eyes.

Minhee laughed and flicked her hair over her shoulder. “I get that a lot but-” she gasped as he pulled her to him and pressed his lips on hers.

She didn’t know what to do for a split second, but then she smirked and pretended to melt into the kiss, wrapping her slender arms around his neck. She felt him smile, but in a flash she had him in a headlock.

“AH,” he gasped, surprised.

“That should teach you to not go kissing up every girl you see,” Minhee said dangerously soft before letting go of him.

He stumbled up and stared at her in awe. “Okay, i REALLY like you now.”

Minhee sighed. “If you don’t want me to hurt you, you might want to stop that. And can i know who you are first?”

He drew himself proudly to his full height (he wasn’t really that tall anyways), fixed his collar, and ran a hand through his blond white hair. “Hey there,” he drawled in a breathy voice. “I’m L.Joe.”

Minhee squinted at him. “Huh. Are you famous or something coz you seem to be a bit familiar.”

L.Joe smiled confidently. “Yeah. I am, I’m in a band. Do you know which one?” he asked cockily.

Minhee tilted her head to the side before her eyes widened in recognition. “OH. You’re from that new boy group right? uh....Tin Tap? or was it Ton Tup?”

L.Joe stared at her. Did she just... call his band Tin Tap? or Ton Tup? He shook his head in disbelief, his confidence and cockiness deflating.

“Er... it’s Teen Top,” he corrected her.

Minhee nodded. “Oh. Sorry,” she apologized.

“So who are you?” L.Joe asked her.

He saw her glance to the side, her eyes widening in alarm. “Minji,” she blurted out, then grabbed him close to her.

He didn’t know what to do, but she whispered two words to him. “Hide me,” she hissed urgently.

L.Joe looked around trying to look for the source that caused her desperation, but she just yanked him towards her, causing their lips to touch. Minhee kissed him, not knowing what else to do. If she ran with him, they would know it was her.

L.Joe just kissed her back, pressing her against the wall again, but shielding her with his body. They continued making out until Minhee felt they had gone away. She released L.Joe from her sighed. He did too, resting his forehead on hers.

“What was that all about?” he murmured. “Who were you trying to hide from?”

Minhee opened her eyes and found him staring at her. She grimanced. “My brother and his friends. Now that they are here, I better get going before they realize it was me.”

She drew back from their intimate position to walk away, but he caught her hand.
“Hey, Minji, wait,” he said.

she turned back to look at him, her eyes round.

“Since I don’t know when I’ll ever see you again, can i have your number?”

She smiled. “Sure. It’s not everyday- or everynight someone gets the chance to kiss a celebrity from Tin Tap right?”

L.Joe frowned. “It’s Teen Top, Minji,” he said while pulling her towards him again.

He pulled out a white HTC Sensation XL, and Minhee smiled again. They had the same phone.

“What’s your number?” L.Joe asked.

Minhee took his phone from his hands and punched in her number quickly. “Okay, i really got to go now, so text me kay? Bye L.Joe from Tin Top!”
 
L.Joe groaned. “It’s TEEN Top! and yeah bye..” he trailed off.

She was gone before he finished his sentence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OKAY GUYS. I know i haven’t updated in a while so PLEASE FORGIVE ME. But LJOE has now been introduced into the story! xD I was looking at a picture of him one day and i was like URGH. HIS LIPS ARE ADORABLE. totally kissable, yes? :D well ive been watching Youre Beautiful and i cant help but cry for shin woo and jeremy. everyone i know are all JEREMY!! or TAEKYUNG!! and im just like, am i the only one in love with shin woo? *shrugs* oh well, less competition for me! :P shin woo is my ideal man right there. *sighs* okay i rambled on too long but anyways
COMMENTS ARE FUEL!
                                                 -IMinLOVEwithKEY <3