Chapter 12

She's the Badass Gangster, He's the y Celebrity {HIATUS}

Minhee smirked as the girl from before launched herself towards her, her whip lashing towards. Minhee. Kikwang had trained with the whip before, and Minhee was totally at ease with it. She could calculate when it was going to hit, and where, as well as how the whip exposed the the user. Easily avoiding the whip but catching hold of it, she reeled her attacker in, whose grin was wiped off her face. Minhee twisted her attacker’s arm, so that the whip fell from her grasp. Minhee then punched her in the throat, making her audibly gasp in pain. Turning around smoothly, she carried the whip with her, striking the other who was creeping up behind her. Amber then took over with the one she had hit, and Minhee turned back around to face the girl who was recovering from her punch. This time, she had a dagger out, thrown to her by her fellow gang member. Blood had started seeping out of her neck, but she didn’t falter.

“You’re a hard one to dispose of huh?” Minhee laughed as she dodged a swipe and caught her hand again. The girl tried to twist out of it, but training with a buff male gang member had taught Minhee too much. She grinned as she saw the desperation in the other girl’s eyes. Wrenching the dagger from the latter’s hand, she twirled around so fast she was only a blur and had her by the neck. The girl froze, not wanting to die. Dara had instructed them all to not kill them, but to just knock them out and to let them come to after they had left. Quickly and efficiently, Minhee brought the handle of the dagger down on the girl’s head, knocking her unconscious; she released her from her grasp, and the girl slid down to the ground.

HyunA was fighting two, but seemed to be having the upper hand. The two girls had slice marks on their cheeks, and they seemed to be tiring easily. Out of the corner of her eye, Minhee saw the girl with the chain creeping up on Dara.

“DARA! BEHIND YOU!” Minhee yelled, running towards her.

Minhee launched herself at the girl with the chain, locking her arms tightly around her neck. The girl, out of shock, shook her body from side to side, whipped the chain behind her, hitting Minhee, trying to get rid of her. Minhee gritted her teeth, not letting go of her. The girl wrapped the chain around her and pulled, the chain crushing Minhee, even though she had her Beatoy jacket on. The jacket was limited though, and Minhee squeezed even harder on the girl’s windpipe. She channeled all her pain through her grip, and squeezed her eyes shut. The pressure of the chain binding her to the girl loosened, and Minhee could tell the strength was draining out of the girl. She squeezed even harder. Amber punched the girl with her free hand hard, and the girl was knocked out, and Minhee let go, breathing heavily.

“Ow,” she winced as she felt her back. There was no blood, but she knew angry black and blue bruises would be forming from the chains.

“Gwenchana?” Jia asked, putting her hand on her shoulder.

Minhee looked around. The fight was over. Bodies were strewn around, some crying out in pain, some totally unconscious.

“Of course!” Minhee beamed.

Dara came running towards her. “Oh my gosh, I am so sorry! If i had looked back to see her you wouldn’t be hurting!”

Minhee shook her head. “I’m fine unnie. It’s just a couple of bruises. How can i compare to that time when you took a stab for me? I will never be able to forgive myself if you keep on going at this rate.”

Dara hugged Minhee gently. “Arrasso Minhee-ah. Let me take you home to treat that and the rest of the girls can stay and clean this up,” she waved her hands at the beaten gang.

~

Kikwang let himself into the Son’s place, his heart beating like crazy. He was only wearing a wife beater which showed his arm muscles and some jeans, but in his pocket he had something...special. Kikwang grinned like a madman as he thought of the possible (happy) scenarios that could happen. When he found out that Minhee wasn’t at home, he decided to wait for her, and took a tour of their aquarium room. He ended up staring at a sea turtle, talking to it.

“Guess what? I’m going to ask Minhee today to be my girl. Do you think she will say yes?”

The turtle ignored him, but he continued anyways.

“I hope she says yes. I’ve been waiting for this moment... for a very long time. I forgot how many years, actually.”

The turtle swam away from him, towards the other side of the large tank.

Kikwang sighed, and took no notice. He continued walking around the aquarium in silence, marveling the beauty of the animals in the water.

“Okay Minhee, good thing no one is home, otherwise if they saw this...” Kikwang heard Dara’s voice.

“Aisht, it’s not that bad unnie. It’s just some bruises.” Minhee’s voice.

“But still! It will hurt a lot.” He could hear Dara rummaging around.

“AISHHHHHHHHHHHT! WHAT THE!” Minhee screaming.

“Hey I’m helping it alright? now stop whining.”

Kikwang crept downstairs, to see Minhee’s back with angry red marks all over it. He raced over to her. “What the heck happened!?!”

Minhee and Dara jumped a foot up in the air in surprise. “HOLY!” Both of them turned around to look at Kikwang.

“Ehehe... hi oppa?” Minhee chuckled nervously.

Dara stared at him. “Errrrrrr....”

Suddenly, a phone started to ring and Dara picked it up. “Yobosaeyo?” She walked farther away to talk.

Kikwang walked up to Minhee and knelt down, since Minhee was sitting in the floor. He gently traced his fingers over the bruises, and took notice of how Minhee flinched as he did so. “oppa...”

Kikwang looked at her. “Why weren’t you careful enough?” he asked softly.

“Miahnae, i was against a girl with a chain, and i was kindofdefendingDarasothatswhyithappened,” she replied.

Dara walked back. “Hey, the girls need me. Kikwang, take care of Minhee will you?” without waiting for an answer she left, waving at the two without looking back.

“UNNIE!” Minhee squealed.

Kikwang, on the other hand, smiled. Now i can tend to her and confess... OH THIS IS SO NERVE RACKING, he thought. “Minhee-ah, let me help you.”

Not waiting for her answer her lightly spread the gel on her back, covering her wounds. Minhee shivered, from the cold gel or the thought that his hands were slowly rubbing her back, she didn’t know for sure.

When Kikwang finished, he pulled an oversized shirt over her head. “There. Perfect,” he said.

As Minhee was about to leave, Kikwang stood up and caught her hand. “Minhee-ah... there’s something you need to know about me. About you.”

Minhee stared at him, a little confused. “Yes oppa?”

Kikwang took a deep breath and stared into her eyes. “Son Minhee. I have a confession to make. I’ve been holding it in for years now, and I can’t wait anymore. Minhee, I love you. I’ve loved you for a long time. You don’t even know how long I have loved you.”

Suddenly, she couldn’t look away. She studied how his eyes looked at her in concern, how soft his flawless skin looked, and his lips... they were plump and looked so kissable. She bit her lips. However......

“Oppa...” she started.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WOOHOO! UPDATED! so proud of myself, especially coz i slept 2 hours yesterday/today. im fkin tired. bleh. well cliffhanger for you guys! hope you like suspense. what do you guys think will happen? i also have thought of a new policy; everyone, as in EVERYONE must comment. i dislike silent readers. yeah, i’m talking to YOU. i know who you are, i know all your usernames. if you don’t, i will... update killing everyone in the story coz no one bothers to comment. so there. heh. COMMENTS=FUEL <3 (literally.)


                                                                              -IMinLOVEwithKEY