Chapter 14

She's the Badass Gangster, He's the y Celebrity {HIATUS}

 

Minhee woke up the next day groggy. Oh yeah, Kikwang, she thought. She sighed as she recalled last night again, and her hand fumbled with the necklace he gave her. “What am I even doing?” she said out loud as she dragged herself off her bed to get ready.


Suddenly, her phone buzzed, and she stood up to check which one it was. It was her HTC, and Minhee opened her text message. Busy tonight? Meet you again same place same time, you and me. -L.Joe. Minhee smirked. “Perfect.”

`



Minhee arrived at the club, in a strapless black babydoll mini dress, twisted at the bust, the folds falling softly around her waist and hips to accentuate her body. With her long legs gleaming, she paired her dress with silver strappy heels, the feeling of casual but y. Her auburn hair was curled and framed her face beautifully, and her makeup was done so that she looked mature.


For precaution, she had a sheathed knife strapped underneath her dress on her thigh. She never knew who could be in the club. She walked into the crowd, dancing and laughing her worries away. Soon she felt a body pressed against her back, moving with her to the music. Hands on her hips, and lips near her ear. “Minji,” a voice breathed. She could feel the breath on her neck. He slowly wrapped his arms around her waist.

Minhee turned around and wrapped her arms around L.Joe. “Hey,” she smiled warmly at him. He leaned in for a kiss, but at the last minute she turned her head away. “Nuh uh, unless you want my boyfriend to break your neck.”

L.Joe stopped. “You have a boyfriend?”

Minhee shrugged. “Yeh. He’s a gangster. Just to let you know.”

L.Joe looked around. “He here?”



“Nope. Came here to release my thoughts actually. How have you been? How’s Tin Tap?”


L.Joe growled. “It’s Teen Top, Minji.”


Minhee looked at him and smiled. “Yeah, Teen Top. Isn’t that what i said?”


L.Joe looked at her doubtfully but continued. “Yeah we are doing fine. We are actually about to make our comeback in a few weeks.” They continued dancing and grinding against each other until they both became breathless; he guided them towards a table, and called for some soju. “You drink?” he asked Minhee.


“Yeah,” she replied, pouring herself a cup. “So your comeback is soon? Have you guys decided on what to name the song?”


“Supa Luv,” L.Joe replies as he downs some soju. “My solo is all in english, actually.”


Minhee snorted as she sipped her soju. “You speak english? or engrish?”


L.Joe glared at her over the rim of his glass. “English. I lived in the US for a few years.”


“Oh really? Let’s hear your part then.”


L.Joe smirked and composed himself, before starting to talk in a breathy but y manner. “Yeah, see what I’m tryin ta say baby,” he looked seductively at Minhee, “Is your luv, plus mah luv,” he pointed at her then himself, “supa luv.” he winked. “You know you want it.” L.Joe swiped his thumb under his bottom lip while simultaneously his lips. “How does that sound?” he did a to-die-for chuckle at the end.


Mnhee raised an eyebrow. “Not bad, blondie. Not bad. Where did you live in the US?” she asked in English.


“To the media and people out there, I’m from LA, California. but really, i'm from Oregon. Portland, actually,” he responded in English as well.


“so i now know something that no one else does?” Minhee switched back to Korean.


“Yup, pretty much. So you should consider yourself lucky,” he downed another cup.


`

Soon both of them were pretty drunk, but Minhee had nothing to worry about since her brother was away for the week. Probably selling drugs, avoiding the cops, beating up people, yeah the usual. “YOU ARE SO FUNNY JOEEEEYY!!” Minhee squealed.

L.Joe grinned at her. “I am AHMAZING!” he roared, causing people around him to look at him wierdly. “See, even they think so,” he pointed hazily at the people, his body shaking with laughter.

“HAHAHAHAH! You, you are amazing. You are...” she dropped her cup, the glass shattering with a tinkling sound.

Minhee didn’t mind it, and stared into the steamy crowd of dancing people. “Is that... no it can’t be,” she whispered, her eyes trying to focus.

L.Joe squinted at her. “Minji-yah, whatchu looking at?” he drawled.

“Is that...Yonghwa?” Just as she spoke his name out loud, his head turned turned to look at her. He too stopped dancing and stared, before making his way towards her, his eyes not leaving hers, a subtle smile on his lips.

“Who da is dat guy Minji?”
Thousands of memories were streaking through her head, and she couldn’t help but recall the last time she saw him.

His arms were around her, that girl, that girl who had everything she had, but somehow, he had chosen to cheat on Minhee with her. She watched from a distance as he leaned in to kiss her, their eyes shut in blissful happiness. Why wasn’t it me? I knew him longer. I loved him longer, she thought, the pain showing in her eyes. I introduced you to him. I trusted you. I trusted him.  “I love you, and i will forever,” she heard him whisper to her, and at that moment, she couldn’t take it anymore. It hurt too much. why her? why was it that girl in his arms, the one she believed would never betray her? what did she have that i don’t have? she screamed in her head. She wanted to run away, to disappear from the betrayal caused by the two most closest people she trusted, but her body did not listen to her. Only when someone stood in front of her to hug her did she wrap her arms around him and cry her heart out. “I can’t do this! I can’t do this anymore.... why her?”



Minhee was trembling, and a tear leaked out of her eye as she responded to L.Joe. “Yonghwa... he was my first love.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. DUNDUNDUNDUN. suspense is over! the mystery man is YONGHWAAAAAAAAA xD i dont really know what to say. this was sorta hard to write so its short, but it was fun. just let emotions go loose and BAM. xD kay. comment and subscribe peeps! especially coz i know who is NOT. cough cough.... you know who you are. i will start to reply to comments after this chapter, so thank you to taemint71893, novelle_freak, GinniePark, dino-nerd525, and bb_outrageous for commenting! love you guys! COMMENTS ARE FUEL<3

                                                                                 -IMinLOVEwithKEY