Chapter 5

She's the Badass Gangster, He's the y Celebrity {HIATUS}

 

L.Joe woke up with a horrible headache and winced. “How much did i drink?” he wondered out loud.


“I’m not sure either. And i still don’t get why you’re in my room,” a girl’s voice answered clearly.

L.Joe squinted his eyes, and the room came into focus. It definitely was NOT his room. This room actually, was even better than his. all the furniture were silver colored and modern, and a giant disco ball hung from the ceiling. The walls were striped with black and gray, and there were 3 mirrors in front of a giant closet. “Damn,” he muttered.

“Like it?” the girl asked. “I styled it myself. I think it looks pretty cool.”

“L.Joe sat up quickly, and a wave of nausea hit him. He closed his eyes and cursed as he put his hand up to his forehead. Suddenly, he felt small hands touching his cheeks. His eyes flew wide open in surprise, and the hands drew away from his face.

“You still seem kind of out of it,” the girl commented.

L.Joe looked to where the voice came from. The girl was sitting next to him, her brow crinkled as she looked on. She had a pale white face and big brown eyes. Her burgundy colored hair streamed down her shoulders, and her hands sat folded in her lap.

L.Joe looked down at himself. He was still wearing the suit from yesterday, but somehow he didn’t have his jacket on and his shirt was half open. Holy . Did she me? he thought.

“Yah! I can’t believe that you would take advantage of me!” he cried, closing his shirt with both of his fumbling hands. He leaped out of bed- OHMYGOSH. He wasn’t even on a bed! He was on the floor! -and scrambled for the door.

Minhee shook her head amused. Now why the hell would i someone like him? hmph, she thought. “Ayy, sandbag, it’s a fingerprint sensor door, you can’t get out,” Minhee told L.Joe, who was panicking because he could’t find a doorknob.

He turned towards her. “Whoaaaa they have that now?” He asked enthralled.

Minhee nodded. “BUT STILL, YOU ME!” He exclaimed.

Minhee sighed. “Pabo. Why would I a drunkie like you?”

L.Joe stared at her. Another girl that didn’t know who he was? He couldn’t believe it. “Hey! do you even know who i am?” he asked.

“Yeah. A blond guy who wandered into my room drunk and who collapsed onto my bed.”

L.Joe closed his eyes. Oh. My. Gosh. How can she not know that i am THE L.Joe? he thought.
“Well, I am... Lee Byunghyun,” he announced, making a 90 degree bow towards Minhee. “Thank you for not me and letting me sleep here.”

Minhee nodded. I thought his name was I.Joey...? “Nice to meet you, sandbyung.”

L.Joe frowned. What the hell? sandbyung? “Err. its byunghyun... and you are?”


Minhee smiled. “Annyeonghasaeo, Minhee inmida!” she bowed slightly towards him as well. “I know you’re called byunghyun, but since you were so drunk last night and was like a sandbag, that is why i called you sandbyung.” Minhee beamed at L.Joe.


L.Joe awkwardly smiled. “Well, I’ll get going then okay? Thank you again for letting me stay.”
Minhee glanced at the clock and her eyes widened. , Dongwoon oppa is up. Minhee quickly grabbed L.Joe’s hand and yanked him to  halt before he could move. “Wait,” she hissed. “Don’t go now. My brother is up. And if he sees you here, he will butcher you alive.”

L.Joe frowned. “I’m sure i will be okay-”

“Don’t even try. Trust me. He’s a black belt in taekwondo. You do NOT want to mess with him. He will be leaving soon, so just wait a while.”

L.Joe plopped down on the bed. Aisht... my head hurts. L.Joe groaned out loud.

Suddenly, fast footsteps were heard towards the door. Minhee quickly and wordlessly pushed L.Joe down on the floor and shoved him under her bed. She was in her bed in an instant, with the covers over her. “Don’t make a noise or you’re dead,” she whispered.

Underneath her bed, L.Joe nodded, the dust tickling his nose. The door opened, and Dongwoon came in. “Minhee-ah!” he exclaimed.

Minhee smiled. “Oppa annyeong! I just woke up,” she replied, yawning.

L.Joe stared at Dongwoon’s shoes. They were expensive, he realized, as they were Burberry. They even seemed to be new. As Minhee and Dongwoon talked on, L.Joe suddenly found himself getting ready to sneeze. Oh , he thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WELL WELL WELL. who watched MBLAQ’s mv it’s war? *raises hand excitedly* OHMIGOSH IT WAS AMAZING. those who havent, you go do that RIGHT NOW. gosh, i was tearing up at the end. i was like, why joon? WHYYYYYYYYY? XoX well yeah. enough fangirling. so will ljoe sneeze or no? :O i know this chappie was kind boring and short so MIAHNAE but it will get better! :D remember to comment! i have 20 subscribers, which means i should have 20 comments! NO SILENT READERS. coz if you comment, i feel like people are actually reading it and yeah. well, COMMENTS ARE FUEL~

                                                                                                 -IMinLOVEwithKEY<3