Chapter 7

She's the Badass Gangster, He's the y Celebrity {HIATUS}

 

Dujun scowled at them. “2PM, Taecyeon. What the hell do you want now?”

Taecyeon smirked at him. I want to get rid of you, and take over your area. I want to take revenge on what you did to Jaebeom. And now, i also want that pretty girl of yours behind Kikwang.”

“You will NEVER get her!” Dongwoon snarled, his eyes flashing fire. Minhee inwardly rolled her eyes. Thanks oppa, but i can take care of myself, she thought.

“Yeah?” another 2PM member asked harshly. “I bet you can’t do what you say.”

Minhee could see Dongwoon’s muscles tense. “He really doesn’t need to worry,” she whispered into Kikwang’s ear. “I’m capable of beating them up too.”

Kikwang lightly chuckled under his breath. “Yeah, but you can’t show him that you can. Just go with the escape method i taught you okay?”

Minhee sighed. “Arasso.” she shifted on her feet, eager to fight. Well actually, to show her brother she was capable of not being hurt.

In just a few seconds, Taecyeon launched himself at Dujun, while bellowing, “Two PM!” while Dujun at the same time, yelled out, “We’re BEAST!” With a blink of an eye, the two different gangs clashed and mixed. Kikwang was fighting off Nickhun, while Minhee stared intently at how he threw his punches. Dujun and Taecyeon were still fighting each other; Taecyeon had a slight cut on his cheek, but Dujun seemed fine. Dongwoon was headlocking Chansung, and pummeling him with his other free fist. Minhee winced at the blows.

However, she felt a slight unease behind her, and immediately sidestepped while turning around. Junsu had somehow crept behind her, and had almost grabbed her. Minhee rolled her eyes. “C’mon, really? I was observing the scene and you just HAD to ruin it!” Minhee complained.

Junsu leered at her. “Pretty girl, you won’t be able to see your lover boy or your brother anytine soon, because you’re coming with us!”

Minhee sighed and leaned back 90 degrees as both his hands reached out to capture her. “Ayy. I’m not that easy, Junsu. And who’s lover boy? And also, I’m flattered that you think i’m pretty,” Minhee retorted as she easily escaped him.

Junsu scowled. “Who taught you to do this?” he muttered in frustration. He couldn’t get his hands on Minhee, when he expected that she would be easy prey.

Kikwang kicked Nickhun off of him and turned around to punch Junsu full in the face. “I did, you bastard,” he smirked, winking at Minhee.

Minhee stood aside, her arms crossed, a smile on her face. “Go Kwangie oppa! whoohoo!” she cheered. Suddenly, from the corner of her eye, she saw Dongwoon hit the floor, and she gasped. He was groaning, his eyes closed, with arms raised up to block the hit that was coming towards him from an angry Chansung. Minhee felt a rush of anger surge through her body. Before Dongwoon could get hurt, she ran behind Chansung and grabbed his fist, twisting it behind his back. Before he could react, she pressed near his elbow, a pressure point that would make him crying on the floor in pain. As she did so, he immediately sank to the floor, gasping at the sudden agony.

“Ahhhh~ AHHHHH!” he wailed, as Minhee pushed harder. Tears were coming out of his eyes. “Crybaby,” she muttered as she let go of him. Dongwoon had quickly regained his senses and started attacking Chansung again.

Minhee quickly flitted back to Kikwang’s side, who was busy with Nickhun and Junsu. Kikwang didn’t need any help though, as he was beating both of them up with ease. In less than five minutes, B2ST had 2PM beaten and on the floor. Dujun shook his head. “You guys really need to learn not to tell lies. You want to get rid of us and acquire our territory? PSH,” Dujun scoffed. “Now get lost before we kill you off for good!”

2pm quickly scrambled out the door, and groaning. Kikwang smiled at Minhee. “Now you saw us in action huh? I was good right? right? right?” he nudged Minhee. Minhee nodded. “You were awesome oppa!”

Kikwang patted her head. Remembering Dongwoon, she quickly walked over to him. “Oppa, are you alright?” she asked worriedly.

Dongwoon nodded, giving her a half-hearted smile, her hair. “I’m just glad you aren’t hurt,” he replied. But suddenly, he stopped and a frown replaced his smile. “And that reminds me. Son Minhee, when in HELL did you learn how to do what you did? And why did you put yourself at risk?” he asked menancingly.

Minhee froze. , she thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AYO! short chappie today~ but i was busy. lol. MINHEE IS IN TROUBLEEEEE. *gasp* what will she say? Dongwoon should seriously tone down the overprotectiveness. sheesh. But yeah i noticed L.Joe hasnt been in these updates so ill make sure you’ll see L.Joe next chap! please comment, coz COMMENTS ARE FUEL.

                                                                -IMinLOVEwithKEY<3