Chapter 4

She's the Badass Gangster, He's the y Celebrity {HIATUS}

 

Minhee stared at a lean looking guy with blond hair. He lifted his face up as he saw her. Oh, it’s that guy... Joey? no he had a letter in front of his name. I.Joey. from clubbing. what is he doing here?

L.Joe looked up after entering his house. His head hurt. Shouldn’t have drunk too much, he thought. And there’s a girl in my house? When did that happen? He shook his head and headed to his room. Or what he thought would be his room.

Minhee followed L.Joe to her room. “Yah. I.Joey. Why are you in my house and in my room?” she demanded.

He said nothing, and just faceplanted onto her bed. Minhee frowned. “Yah, get off.”

He just sighed and mumbled. Minhee didn’t know what to do. Obviously, he was wasted. If he was here to hurt her or attack, heck, she would know what to do. But a drunk guy in her room? Her mind was blank. How did he even get here anyways? She realized when she came in, she didn’t close her door all the way. She shook her head. Then where does he live? Suddenly she remembered earlier in the morning that she had seen a blond head enter complex in front of her. No way, she thought. That was I.Joey? She sighed as she searched his pockets for his keys. Finding them, she shoved them in her pocket and with a huff, picked up L.Joe. She was about to proceed carrying him to his apartment when she heard the door open once again, and this time, she heard her brother’s voice, along with some other friends of his.

Minhee mentally facepalmed and dumped L.Joe uncerimoniously onto her bed again. “I.Joey. Why did you have to come and make things difficult huh?”

L.Joe didn’t reply. He only hugged the pillow in response. Minhee plopped down on the bed next to him. “Great. Just great. what do i tell my brother? Oh hi oppa, i have a drunk celebrity in my room. Right now he’s on my bed sleeping in drunk stupor.Hope you don’t mind that!”

Minhee rolled him off her bed and he dropped to the other side. She snickered. “You’re like a sandbag, I.Joey. That’s gonna be my nickname for you.”

She draped her jacket and clothes over her bed and his body, so he seemed more inconspicuous. She knew for sure that her brother would not want to ransack her clothes. he was afraid to find her bras and - you know brothers and their weird worries. Minhee patted L.Joe’s fluffy blond hair. “See you in a bit, sandbag!”

Minhee clattered down the stairs towards the kitchen to grab a glass of milk. As she was pouring the milk into a cup, she felt another presence enter the kitchen. She put the jug of milk down and turned around.
 
“Oppa!” Minhee beamed.

Dongwoon chuckled. “Dongsaengie!” he opened his arms for a hug.

Minhee embraced him, but quickly let go when she remembered her brother hitting on her at the club. “So oppa, how were you today? Me and HyunA went shopping. I got some stuff too!”

Dongwoon smiled as he saw his sister talking excitedly. He had always loved his sister a lot. Ever since their mother ran away with another man when he was six, and when he found their drunk father beating up Minhee when she was five, Dongwoon always had a strong incentive to protect his baby sister. He had vowed that no one would ever hurt her again, and as he grew up, became a gangster of one of the meanest and toughest gangs in Seoul. To his enemies, he seemed dark and heartless, but whenever his sister was around, he transformed into a joking but caring brother. Minhee knew he was a gangster, but didn’t seem to mind it that much. Actually, she thought it was cool, and he would always laugh when they went out together, because she would wear clothes that were his, and tried to act gangster. His sister was too cute to be a gangster, there just was no way she could be one.

“I was just hanging with some of my friends, you know, Kikwang and the gang,” he replied, rubbing her head affectionately.

“Oppa!” Minhee pouted, fixing her hair. “You messed up my hair!”

“Miahnae~” Dongwoon sang, pinching her cheeks. “Aigoo, you’re so CUTE!” he exclaimed, not letting go.

Some of his friends walked through the door. “Oh my gosh, the well known, fearful and brooding gangster of B2ST squeals to his sister? Wow. That is something. Never imagined I would see you do aygeo in front of me.”

Dongwoon ignored him, but Minhee managed to slip out of his grasp. It was Dongwoon’s turn to pout. Minhee rubbed her sore cheeks. “Yah. Oppa, don’t pout. It doesn’t suit your face,” she said giggling.

Dongwoon stared at her. “Omo, my Minhee is rebelling against me! OTTOKAE!” he wailed, sulking.

Now everyone stared at him, except Minhee. She was used to this, and knew what she had to do. “Ani oppa! Saranghaeo~” She kissed his cheek, and he immediately brightened.

One of the guys snorted. “If I didn’t know better Dongwoon, i would have thought you guys to be a couple. BLEH.”

Dongwoon grabbed Minhee and shielded her from their eyes. “Yeah. she’s MINE. Whoever tries to date her or grab her attention will be beaten to death by me.”

Minhee rolled her eyes. She saw Kikwang and mouthed the word help again to him. He shook his head again and smiled, but walked up towards Dongwoon and Minhee. he knew he was the only one that Dongwoon would allow to grab Minhee’s attention, so he just reached out and took Minhee by the hand and pulled her out from behind Dongwoon.

“Yah. Yah, Lee Kikwang, what are you doing?” Dongwoon called.

“Grabbing her attention,” Kikwang smirked.

“Aisht....” Dongwoon said. “Alright Minhee, if thats how you want to play it, go ahead. Ditch your brother for his best friend!”

Minhee smiled. “Oppa, don’t misunderstand! We are discussing something important, I’ll be back!”

Kikwang chuckled. Once they were out of earshot, he let of of Minhee’s hand and faced her. “So would you like to explain what happened earlier at the club?”

Minhee gave him a nervous laugh. “Well you see... HyunA invited me to go shopping with her for clubbing and i really wanted to get a new outfit and shoes and i haven’t been clubbing for a while and the club was new and i really wanted to go and i was-”

“Ok, i get it, i get it. But did Dongwoon recognize you?”

“uhhhh aniyo, i dont think so?” Minhee’s answer turned out as a question.

“Oh okay. as long as he didn’t i guess it’s fine. But you shouldn’t go to clubs anymore,” Kikwang said, staring into her dark brown eyes.

Minhee pouted. “Why not? I like clubbing!”

“It’s dangerous! What if i meet you there again with your brother, or if you meet some other gang huh?”

“PSH. If i meet some other gang, i can just beat the crap outta them. And what happened tonight will never happen again,” Minhee accidently said the last sentence quite loudly.

“WHAT DID YOU TWO DO TONIGHT?” Dongwoon bellowed out of nowhere. “IF I FIND OUT THAT KIKWANG HAS DONE ANYTHING TO YOU, I SWEAR, BEST FRIEND OR NOT, I WILL WRING HIS NECK-”
 
“RELAX OPPA!” Minhee shouted. “I just accidently spilled some water,” she called. “The glass broke.”

While saying this, she quickly grabbed a glass cup and motioned for Kikwang to step aside. She dropped the cup and it fell and shattered with a tinkling sound.

Kikwang raised an eyebrow at her quick thinking. “Good job,” he mouthed.

Minhee nodded. “Well oppa, it’s okay,” she said as she quickly gathered up the pieces of glass, Kikwang helping her with the smaller and sharper ones. “I won’t get into any more troubles at clubs.” She walked away towards the kitchen to throw the pieces away.

Kikwang stood there for a minute. Truthfully, the only reason I don’t want you to go is because you will just make too many guys fall in love with you. He sighed as he thought.. Especially because i already have.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS. DID YOU SEE TEEN TOPS NEW MV, CRAZY? COZ DAYUM. THE BODY ROLLS, THE ILLEGAL CROTCH GRABS, xD i am in love. LJOE LOOKS SO GOOD MAN! XoX and today i got a late xmas present... TEEN TOP ROMAN ALBUM! *dies* they all look AHMAZING. <3 okay enuf spazzing. so how was this chapter? Dongwoonie is pretty protective huh? and awwwwh Kwangie likes Minhee! O.O keep in mind while all this is happening, the sandbag is still upstairs in Minhee’s room under her pile of clothes dead asleep! xD AND BTW (lol today im really hyper) do you guys know that B2ST is gonna be doing a WORLD TOUR and coming to the US? and theyre gonna be at NEW YORK, LA, and SAN FRANCISCO! i am so going to their san francisco stage! im actually planning to go with some friends. xD but i still dunno when ToT well anyways, COMMENTS ARE FUEL!

                                                                                              -IMinLOVEwithKEY<3