Chapter 6

She's the Badass Gangster, He's the y Celebrity {HIATUS}

 

“...okay oppa! Well i need to get changed now, so I will see you downstairs kay?” Minhee smiled.

“Neh,” Dongwoon replied as he walked out of the room.

Once the door closed, L.Joe scrambled out from underneath the bed. He rubbed his nose and sneezed violently.

“Aisht, you!” Minhee exclaimed.

“Miahnaemida, it was dusty. I tried my best to not sneeze when he was here. By the way, are you guys like, rich? Because i saw your brother’s shoes. They were freaking Burberry! Who buys Burberry shoes?” L.Joe replied with wide eyes.

“Err... yeah i guess we are. And obviously my brother buys Burberry shoes. Including myself of course. And my friends too, though two of them don’t like Burberry. They prefer Louis Vuitton.”

L.Joe just stared at her. Minhee shrugged. “It’s normal. Anyways, I’m going to the bathroom to change, and then I will be going downstairs. Once me and my brother are gone, you can go to wherever you need to go, arrasso?” She opened her closet, which in L.Joe’s eyes looked like another room. She stepped inside, took out black leather shorts, a plain grey tank with lace, and a white Beatoy zebra hoodie. She closed the door, and turned around to face L.Joe. “So just stay low until we leave.”

Minhee walked into her large bathroom and closed the door. L.Joe was left in Minhee’s luxurious room by himself, wondering how the heck could a brother and sister be so rich. He noticed some pictures of Minhee and her brother, and stood up to look. One of them was when Minhee was small, held in Dongwoon’s arms. They were both smiling widely at the camera. The other was when she was older, more recent. Dongwoon was giving Minhee a piggyback ride, and Minhee had her arms wrapped around him while she kissed his cheek. L.Joe smiled unconsciously. It wasn’t often to find siblings so close to each other, or to the point where they would be mistaken as a couple.

L.Joe saw another picture, hidden behind the two with her brother. He reached out and picked it up. Minhee was looking at another boy with a smile, but the boy was looking somewhere else. Studying it more carefully, he noticed that Minhee looked wistfully at the boy, her eyes full of longing. The boy was handsome, he reckoned. L.Joe placed the picture back where he found it, and lifted his eyes up to her walls, which were plastered with posters. He chuckled, realizing they were his SHINee sunbaes.

Minhee walked out, changed into her clothes and her wet hair plastered to her face. “Hey, you looking at my posters?” she asked. L.Joe nodded. “Yeah, my sunbaes-” he froze for a second before quickly correcting himself. “-Coz they are older, and ya know. But SHINee seems to take over your whole wall,” he smiled nervously.

Minhee didn’t pay attention to his mistake; she was too busy staring dreamily at her posters. “I know, because they are daebak! Key oppa is so good looking,” she said as she swayed from side to side.

L.Joe cleared his throat. I am WAY more good looking, thank you very much, he thought. “Well, are you gonna be going? Because... i have to go you know, wash up and stuff at my house,” L.Joe interrupted.

Minhee immediately straightened up. “Oh yeah, of course. Well imma be going then! Annyeong Lee Byunghyun-shi! Take care~”

Minhee left her room and headed downstairs to greet her brother. Dongwoon was waiting for her, clad in a simple black V neck and denim jeans. “Let’s go eat breakfast at that street stall you like!” he exclaimed as he put an arm over Minhee.

Minhee clapped her hands excitedly. “Yay! I haven’t eaten there in a long time,” she beamed as she looked up at her brother.

“But you should go change your shorts. What the hell are you wearing? I don’t want every male citizen of South Korea staring at my sister like she’s some kind of food!”

Minhee pouted at Dongwoon. “Oppa~!” Minhee whined, pulling at his shirt. “But these are really comfortable! And today is going to be really hot!” she gave him the puppy dog eyes she knew he could not resist. “And i only have these or a black mini-skirt...”

Dongwoon cut her off. “Arasso, arasso, wear what you’re wearing! But i will smash every guy that stares at you.” He flexed his muscles as he said so.

Minhee rolled her eyes. “Let’s go oppa. I think you really need to eat right now,” she said as she dragged him to the door. Minhee stepped into her comfortable Ferragamo heels while her brother just wore his Gucci shoes. The two siblings linked arms before opening their door. “Alright, let’s go out and eat some breakfast!” Minhee said a bit loudly, so that L.Joe could hear. Dongwoon looked at her wierdly, but nodded. “Yeah,” he replied, as he shut the door.

As soon as L.Joe heard the door close, he left Minhee’s room and went downstairs to leave. Looking around, he was fascinated by all the luxury she and her brother were living in. Curious, he decided to explore the house. He walked into rooms and opened closets, gasped at all the brand names that they had, and touched the expensive clothes that they wore. His eyes went round with disbelief when he walked into their aquarium room. There were many fish from all over the world, as well as seahorses, frogs, and turtles. After he was done, he realized something odd. “Funny, I don’t recall walking into their parents rooms. Huh,” he mumbled to himself. “And i wonder how they got so rich. What do their parents do for a living?”

L.Joe shook his head. At that moment, he received a phone call. “Yeobosayeo?” he asked as he picked up.

“Yah, hyung! Where are you? We need you at the studio! It’s already 8:30!”

L.Joe looked at his watch and gasped. He had been too preoccupied with giving himself a tour of Minhee’s house, he forgot the time. “Oh ! I’ll be over, bye!”

He rushed out of Minhee and Dongwoon’s house and into his. Taking a quick shower and changing into a new set of clothes, he didn’t bother blow drying his hair and hurried over. However, on his way, he couldn’t stop thinking how his attire compared to that of Son Dongwoon and Son Minhee was way too different.

Meanwhile, Minhee and Dongwoon had just finished their breakfast, and had decided to visit the gang. “Oppa,” Minhee asked, “Do you really like being a gangster?”

Dongwoon looke at her. “Well, I get to beat up all the sick gangs who bang innocent girls, or steal money from innocent people, and I also get paid filthy rich by our boss. So yeah, I like it,” he replied. “Why, do you want to be a gangster?”

Minhee smiled and nodded cutely. Dongwoon laughed. “Too bad, Minhee-ah. You’re too sweet and cute for that. You have to be tough, and ready to kick some . I can’t ever imagine you as a gangster.” Dongwoon ruffled Minhee’s hair. Minhee pouted. “Oppa!” she whined. “You messed up my hair! Again!” She shook her head, letting her burgundy hair fall all over the place.
Dongwoon just smiled and wrapped an arm over her, hugging her closely.

Soon they arrived at B2ST’s hangout. As soon as they got through the door, Yoseob pounced on Minhee. “Minhee-ah! You look so cute today!” he squished her cheeks before pulling her into a giant hug.

Dongwoon rolled his eyes and went over to Kikwang. “Hey wassup man?” Kikwang asked.

“Just hanging out with sis ya know,” Dongwoon returned, giving Kikwang a man hug.

Kikwang smirked. “And being overprotective like usual,” he teased.

Dongwoon threw a punch, but Kikwang ducked, laughing. Dongwoon joined in. “Hell yeah, she’s my sister. Of course I’m gonna be protective of her.”

Just as he finished his line, they both turned to look at Minhee, who was currently being hugged by everyone (and kissed on the cheek by Dujun).

“Ey ey ey! Hands off her! and hyung, i saw that,” Dongwoon yelled as he strided over to them.

Minhee hugged Dongwoon. “It’s okay oppa, they’re just fooling around okay?”

Dongwoon softened as he looked down at his dongsaeng. “If any of them make you uncomfortable or anything, just tell oppa, I will take care of them for you.”

Everyone squirmed at his mushy words. Minhee pushed his chest. “Oppa~ you know they are all your hyungs. And we are all really close. You don’t need to.”

Minhee gave him an angelic smile. “Relax. We’re all here to hang right?” When Dongwoon nodded, she walked over to Kikwang and gave him a hug. “Kwangie oppa!” she laid her head on his well built chest. Kikwang wrapped his buff arms around her as well. “Minhee-ah!”

Just as they pulled away, the door to their hangout burst open. 6 guys walked in, some cracking their knuckles, others smirking in delight. “Well well. Look at this. B2ST and a pretty girl. Too bad you won’t be able to save her after you’re all broken and bleeding on the floor!” A tall muscular man said slyly.

Dongwoon growled at them when Minhee was mentioned. Kikwang had pulled Minhee behind him. “I’ll protect you,” he promised, his eyes narrowing at the 6 intruders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ALRIGHT. i know i haven’t updated in a while but I HAVE A LEGIT REASON. i was too busy studying for finals ToT but now that finals is over, I SHALL CONTINUE UPDATING! :D hehe. I really like this fic, like more than my others. so... thats a benefit for you guys coz i will be updating more on this one. anyhoo, who do you think are the intruders? and yes i love how kikwang and minhee have a thing ish, but not really. yes i love teasing you guys. BUT i gotta go now! well actually, to write the next chappie. so comment! and im looking at my subscribers and then at my comments and im like WHUT. why do i only have the same subscriber commenting? XoX but here’s a shoutout to
novelle_freak~ thanks for commenting! you give me the strength to update :) COMMENTS ARE FUEL!

                                                           -IMinLOVEwithKEY<3