Chapter 15

She's the Badass Gangster, He's the y Celebrity {HIATUS}

“Act with me okay?” Minhee smiled and leaned forward, lacing her fingers with L.Joe’s. Her other hand twirled her drink, and she sipped from it seductively.

L.Joe smirked. Even though he knew it was just for show, to tell the Yonghwa guy to back off, he still couldn’t ignore the fact that Minhee looked gorgeous. It really looked like her expression wanted him. He reached over and tucked a loose strand of her hair behind her ear and whispered, “Second time rescuing you from someone you don’t want to see.”

By that time, Yonghwa had already reached the table. “You look familiar, do I know you?” he his lips, his earrings shining in the light. Minhee couldn’t deny that he really did look handsome, yet she couldn’t stop the small sense of longing in her heart, though she immediately shoved it away.

Thank God he doesn’t fully recognize me, Minhee thought. It must be because I’m not the innocent and cute Minhee he once knew. “I don’t know. Do you?” She winked at him.

Yonghwa chuckled and ran a hand through his neat black hair. “I swear I’ve seen you before though. Care to dance?” he reached out an extended hand.

L.Joe cleared his throat. “She’s here with me.” He tilted his head at Yonghwa, his blonde hair falling perfectly to the side.

Yonghwa scoffed. “Him? He’s so short. And just look at him! You could do so much better, y. Someone like me.”

Minhee looked up at him. “What if i don’t agree with that?” She got off her chair and went around the table towards L.Joe, who pulled her onto his lap. She ran her fingers down his arm.

“Maybe next time if i see you around, I’ll think about it.” L.Joe gave Yonghwa a look and kissed Minhee’s neck, his arms around her waist.

Yonghwa walked backwards, his hands stuffed in his pockets. “I’ll take that raincheck then, see you around, beautiful.” He disappeared into the crowd.

Minhee let off a sigh and disengaged herself from L.Joe, but he just pulled her back. “Stay here, it feels nice,” he said playfully.

Minhee smiled but shook her head. “I should go home now,” she said as she pulled away from him. “And you should prepare for your filming tomorrow. It’s already 2.”

“Really? Oh damn.” L.Joe stood up, and Minhee squeezed his arm. “Thank you, really.” With that, she was gone.

“And why does she always disappear so fast again?” L.Joe shook his head and walked out of the club as well, back to his complex.

~

“Jia, let me in.” Minhee was perched on a branch next to Jia’s window, and peered inside, tapping on the glass panels.

Jia opened the window and was surprised to see Minhee. “What are you doing here.. at two?!?” she exclaimed as Minhee jumped agilely into her room.

“Unnie, I have a problem.. I don’t know... I don’t know what the heck I am doing. I don’t...” Minhee collapsed onto the large bed, face down.

“Something happen?”

Minhee turned her face sideways to face Jia. “Unnie, I have a boyfriend.”

Jia scanned her eyes. “Really? I didn’t think you would after... yeah. Who is it?”

“Kikwang oppa. He wants me to give him a chance. And he’s been there for me since basically forever, and I don’t deny that I do like him too. It’s just that I feel wrong since a part of my heart still belongs with Yonghwa. And you know what? Today I saw him again. I could still feel the hurt. He didn’t recognize me though, he saw me as Minji. And he flirted with me. And to think he was the one who cheated on me...” Minhee mumbled in short choppy sentences.

Jia pursed her lips. “Kikwang? I approve. He does look out for you, and he’s been in love with you since as long as i can remember. I assure you, if you’re with him, nothing bad will ever happen.”

Minhee nodded. “Yeah I know. I did say that I like him too.”

“But you saw him again? Where?”

Minhee propped herself up on her elbows. “I went to the new club again to meet up with a friend and he was there. God he still looks good...but not the gentle Yonghwa I loved. I don’t know unnie, i don’t know....”



Jia lay next to Minhee, looking up at her ceiling. “You should tell Kikwang about it.”


“But he doesn’t like the thought of Yonghwa... I’m afraid he will bash Yonghwa’s brains out! Not that I care or anything,” Minhee added hastily.


“On the contrary, i think he would understand. He was always there for you right? Why should he be all crazy now when he wasn’t when you were with Yonghwa?”

“Coz he’s my boyfriend now and before he wasn’t.” Minhee picked at the edge of the blanket, unraveling a thread.

“I don’t think so. I know he will be fine. And he also is your best friend too! Things don’t change when he becomes your boyfriend Minhee,” Jia chuckled.

Minhee sighed. “You’re right unnie. I’ll tell him tomorrow.”

“But wait. Who was that friend of yours you met up with at the club? A girl? Or a guy?”

Minhee smirked. “Guy. Good thing he was too, because he helped me out of the situation~”

Jia flipped over and placed her head right next to Minhee’s, her orange hair in disarray. “Namja? What’s his name? Is he hot? Oh wait you have a boyfriend, you can’t think like that anymore.”

Minhee lightly shoved Jia. “PSH. Can too. I just can’t say it in front of him. Remember last time we went clubbing and there were four guys? Yeah he’s the blonde one.”

Jia smiled. “Oh he was cute looking. But where’s your brother? Isn’t he gonna be ballistic when he finds out you aren’t at home?”

“Nawh he isn’t at home. He’s arriving in the morning. I’ll just say I spent the night with you. Which is true,” said Minhee as she got up and went through Jia’s closet to find clothes to sleep in.

“Alright fine. Wanna stay up then?”

“Nope. I want my beauty sleep,” Minhee said as she changed clothes. She hopped on the bed and pulled the covers over herself. Jia followed suit and clapped her hands, closing the lights in her room.

“I need to instal those lights in my room...” Minhee murmured before falling asleep. “Wake me up okay?”

Jia sighed but agreed. “Arrasso, but don’t blame me if it’s a cup of cold water.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UPdated. I’m so excited coz i have everything planned out, I can’t wait! I’ll be updating more now, sorry for the week of no update, was in NYC without a computer. I had my ipod but how do i write a chappie on that? lol. Anyways, thank you guys for reading, COMMENTS ARE FUEL<3

                                                                                  -IMinLOVEwithKEY