The Comeback

Secretly InLove
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days past by so fast, everything about their comeback was fully done and purnished. They are now nervously looking at the screen of lcd television on their studio watching "Show Champion". At the last part of this show their MV will be played for the first time as their entry to the show too and then will be uploaded at youtube.

The most awaoted part is now playing, at the beggining of the MV they are the so called low level in school. While walking at the hallway everybody talk and laugh behind them. Luna the very fat girl who always trip by the mean girls in the cateen. Krystal the nerd and full of pimple who always lock at the comfort room cubicle and the mean girls threw a pail of water to her. Victoria the lost teeth who always making a mop by the mean girls and Amber the tomboy who wear a pants while wearing a skirt of her uniform and never acepted by the skaterboys bealcause she is a girl, they push her away. From the moment of humilation they met up in library and found an old magical book full of dust she blew the dust and showed to them, the book entitled "goddesses". Out of curiousity they open the book and bang ! the magical smoke spread out and surprised for a seconds they transformed into a beautiful creature. Luna became a y student, Krystal's pimple had lost and Victoria have teeth when they look for Amber they saw a very charming girl with a short hair.From that moment they walk together to the entrance of school all eyes on them everyone was caught by the charm and beauty of the four gorgeous ladies whose walking. Everyone was fascinated boys and girls, as if they have a curse and became statues. There's a scene of Luna, Victoria and Krystal walking at the hall way and every boys they past by got painted. They also took a revenge to the means girls same to what they did to them. And Amber riding on a skateborad wearing a black skater skirt and a rubber shoes past through the skater boys waving her hands and everybody run after her. Atlast they are on their castle, the last part of MV wherein they wearing gows and crowns and a prince charming just like in the movie. The ending of the MV was the kissing scene, because when they kiss their partner they back to the reality theor normal self.

 

So that's what the meaning of their new album the inner beauty of girls, to give equal treatment to everyone no matter what their physical appearance is. They give message to everyone to give respect, be humble and never judge anyone.

 

The first viewing of their MV was a big success, it is one of their stepping stone to what they want to achieve. At the very moment the MV was already uploaded to youtube and it hits a billions of views and likes, the million of comments centered with Amber. It is the biggest surprised she ever made for her fans, most especially her first on screen kiss with her bestfriend Henry. All Henber fans celebrates, different news arouse that they are now ready to tell the truth that they are dating.

Not all of fans were shocked because of that  She also surprised the different personality who tease them.

 

The next day at the Show Champion it wa their first performance, at the dressing room everyone was nervous.

When they were called, they waited at back stage while waiting for the redvelvet's performance finish because they were the next. While waiting everyone who saw them congratulate them and crazily surprised by Amber. Simply because she's wearing a black see-through longsleeves but a half body blouse her pack o abs was exposed and a white ripped skinny jeans and black rubber shoes. Her long bangs were highlighted by color blue. To be specific like EXO whp used to hug her hesitate to do that because she looked like a woman they are sensitive to feel her body than before.

"Hey wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter