The Past

Secretly InLove
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

For almost 3 months of busy sched with fx promotions and concert in different countries and shows. Fx is the hottest kpop group worldwide and their album got top 1 in all music charts. Finally they've got a rest for only 3 days.

 

Because of their success Ms. D gave a gift to Amber. It's a new classy house for her, her stylist concerned about her security. After she changed her image everyone goes crazy over her, her fans became stalker. Many paparazzi spread outside her condo unit waiting for her which cause a big trouble to meet her schedule on time. So, they move into her new place.

 

It's a townhouse located at the west side of seoul a peaceful private village for wealthy an powerul persons in Korea. They have a high profile method of security. Noone is allowed to entwr without I.D or appoinment woth whoever lives inside. 

It was fine afternoon, Ambe went out to the garden of her w house. She sat on the wooden chair le aned her lef the right lap and rested er guitar on it. She playe her song "i just wanna" at the middle of her song she remembered a familiar scene.

A scene of her first and second kiss, these thing repeatedly comes back and forth to her mind. What bothers her the most is unidentify feeling she feels everytime she remember that. She cant figure it out to herself what's happening to her or maybe she already knew it but she keeps on denying it to herself. This thing was what the fx member told to Henry which they observed to her these past months.

This is the reason why she keep on ignoring and avoiding Henry. Though he never quit calling and texting her, he domt have an idea whats going on. His last txt was yesterday " If I did something wrong to you I'll wait until you want to talk about it, Im sorryAm please forgive me, your stupid snoopy miss you so much"

 

She brougth back to reality when she smelled familiar scent of a guy. To bad that she wore her black snapback to hars for her to see who's the owner of white shoes in front of her. But the scent was enough to confirm, she lifted her head up. She was greetes by a tall and full of charisma guy but he didnt smile. Instead gave her a meaningful stare as if she's going to melt.

 

"shocks! this guy never changed even if it's been 4 years" she said in mind.

They both speechless and keep on staring each as of the world stop spinning.

 

Until someone cleard .

"I let him in since you told me you would talk" Ms. D 

 

yes she know that this man would but not today and how did he know her new place?

 

"Listen, Solis will kill me, I have to go, we need to study the new terrain" Ms. D talkinh about the race track of the drag race priliminary match and Solis is her friend same with her a racer.

 

"talk somewhere else along with the vicinity of village, some sort of media, paparazi or stalker is banned here" she threw her key of blak mini cooper an Amber catch it.

 

Amber gave her a wondered face so she walked closer to her and whispered.

 

"Look I dont know what's up between you and this guy but one thing Im sure I dont trust both of you alone at this house" she winked as sign of tease before she left them.

 

Amber put down her guitar and finally stand up. The tall guy was surprised of what he saw.

 

Amber wears a high waist jean shorts shows her white skinny legs, her black fitted blouse covered half of her body to exposed her packs of abs thanks to her maong coat to protect her from cold, the coat is folded up to her elbows. She started to walk when she noticed the guy keep on staring at her without moving.

"hey, you heard what she said lets go"

Finally the guy moved but to stop her and gave her the flowers on his hand.

"thanks"

They went on the clubhouse of the village it is pirates inspired restaurant because it's a ship on a land.

 

Amber rested her right arm on the armrest and patting her nape while looking somewhere when she change her attention to the guy sit infront of her she felt conscious the way he look at her.

"stop it Kris, stop staring at me like that" finally she spoke out his name. She never thought she would call that name again after 4 years.

"Im sorry, I just cant help myself, seeing you personally surprised me more than watching you on t.v"

 

"why you didnt call me before you came here"

"I just brought back from Jeju I dont have time to call, I just want to come quickly"

 

oh gosh ! base on the eyebags and on his face you can trace a long tiring trip he had.

 

"how did you know this place?, I mean noone knew that Im here"

"One of my co-actor leaves here, he's the one who brougth me outside your house"

The waiter came with their order acai and buritto with four seasons mixed drinks.

 

 "the highschool girl earlier is she your cousin?"

"who? Ms. D?, she's not a highschool student we're on the same age"

" what!"

"I know you've been in a long tiring trip, it's better for you to eat first then we will talk later"

 

Kris just smile for her concern and started to eat.When they kill their food they dont get the chance to talk because the next hours they know the restaurant was crowded with many people so they need to move into another place. The village has a hill the so they went up the hill. Amber enjoy the hit of the reddish ligth of the sun on her skin. It made her reflection beautiful on Kris sight, so he pulled out his phone and took a stolen photo of Amber standing with the reflection of red light in her. While watching her, he remember the days 4 years ago.

 

Flashback 4 years ago before he leave EXO as well as Amber without a word.

 

They started become so much close after the "Like a g6" collab 2012. 

 

They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter