The Wedding 08/08/18

Secretly InLove
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

08/08/18

One fine morning at Amber's house, D woke up early wearing a bathrobe and drying her hair using the blower on her room. When the camera peek inside the room.

 

"oh hi, good morning!" she greeted sweetly it's so new. "We have a very special occassion today so I'm preparing myself first because later when Amber woke up my whole attention will be on the bride, yes it's true today is Mr. and Mrs. Lau wedding" it only took one day to polish all the plan after the proposal. The couple ask the help of the expert D so from the invitation to reception was well-planned. Jackson is the bestman and D is the Maid of dishonor I mean Honor, and lets wait for the guests. When D is done drying her hair she face the camera.

 

"I want to show you how to do a halo fish tail braid, only here at D hair style 101" the cameraman clap his hands so its playtime "first divide your hair infront to make a mark for you braid's flow, leave some strands of your bangs to give princess style" she continue her crazy hairstyle 101 till it was finished. She look like a princess, her long hair was fishtail braid around her head looks like a crown and the strands of bangs left she curled its end. "and now here's your halo fishtail braid hairstyle thank you for watching and see you next time!" cameraman clap his hands again. "yehey !!!! horrrayyy !" then she paused and became serious "now were back to WGM season 8, and since I'm done I need to wake Amber up and prepare her for her wedding, ciao!"

 

The next things happened were like in fast forward motion, from Amber woke up and D prepared her breakfast, so delicious rice with pork terderloin. Then D pushed the sleepy head Amber to the bathroom, when she's done like D she also wear a white bathrobe, she put a net on her hair and put her a light make up. Then she dried her hair and put an extension.

 

"hey wait! what's that?" Amber refused to put that thing.

 

"hair extension are you blind" D asked sarcastically.

 

"yeah I know I mean don't tell me you're going to put that on me?"

 

"no no no, I'll put it on me, look at me do I need more hair?" she sarcastically answered which is the opposite meaning of what she said, Amber sighed. "stop complaining okay today is your wedding not a halloween party so fix yourself"

 

"I don't like long hair"

 

"I don't like long hair" D repeated exaggeratedly "listen to me idiot, I'll put it on your hair so that I can tied it together with to your veil, so stop assuming unreal things before I hit your hard head"

 

"okay okay do you really need to be violent, what are you a stylist or a murderer?"

 

"BOTH! happy?, so stop talking and don't you ever dare to complaint" so she continue her work she put the extension and tied her hair in a bridal style, she leaves some strands of her hair infront and curled it like her hair when she's done, she clapped her hand.

 

"goddess! okay now wear your wedding dress"

 

_______________________________

 

Seoul N tower, the venue and reception of the wedding is on the function hall of the N tower. It's just a show but this looks like real wedding there's a red carpet on the isle decorated by white, purple and black flowers. The motif is white,purple and black, there's also an altar it's really seems real. With a star studed guests start with the SUJU-M in complete attendance with Kang-In. Fx ofcourse, EXO's Sehun, Baekyuhn, Xiumin and Chanyeol the other members were have schedules. Shinee's Minho, Key and Onew, Miss A, GOT7 Bambam, Mark and JB, BtoB Sungjae, B14A Gochan,Infinite, VIXX, and SNSD Ailee, Eric Nam and her what the pineapple buddy Scott. The wedding look like MAMA's awards night. hahaha

 

Henry came early with Jackson in a black suit he greeted his hyungs.

 

"thank you for coming hyung"

 

"its your "wedding" dude how we are to miss this" Kyuhyun quoted the word wedding.

 

"best wishes man!" Donghae "are you nervous?"

 

"yeah, this is just a show but I really feel a million mouse on my heart, I can't even breath normally damn it!" he exhaled heavily they all laughed at him.

 

"hey don't forget

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter