First Couple's Challenge

Secretly InLove
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note: Just like what I said on chapter 21, I want to share what are the things I get involved during my crazy thing finding myself overacting drama, helped me to realized and I really learned a lot from those experiences so some of events here were based on my personal experience and I'm so excited to share it with you guys.And I suggest it to those who want to unwind or wants soul searching, hahahaha! :) but I didn't go to Hawaii just to make things clear.

 

............................................................................................................

 

The next day, the couple woke up early, are so excited to do their remaining bucket list. They both wore their Henber couple shirt, every person walk saw them greet them and smiled at them aside from knowing them as an idol but also because of their couple shirt so they congratulate them. After eating breakfast, tom and jerry came to them.

 

"good morning!" Jackson greeted vigorously, they greeted him also. But there's someone in a bad mood. "wow, nice couple shirt! so where are you going guys?"

 

"where are we going?" D corrected.

 

"Sky Diving !!!!" Amber shout excitedly, she even put her one hand's up like superman. But Jackson widen his eyes.

 

"Ahm ouch! my stomach! it hurts!" Jackson suddenly complaint.

 

"stop acting you're not a good actor" D rolled her eyes and hit his stomach, Amber just sighed because the two started their fight. 

 

"ahm, stitch" Henry looks like a doubted kid wants to say something, scratching his head.

 

"you look like idiot!, go on what is it?"

 

"I just want you to bring somewhere else before we do sky diving" he finally smiled, arg! that smile! but she just nodded without looking at him.

 

Together with tom and jerry, they went to the famous Lover's Tower, it is popular to this place it's a white light house, but it became Lover's spot because aside from you can see the whole view of the place the lover will make a promise on top of it. This place has a tradition, if the couple put a lock on the rails of the tower they believe that it will bind the lovers forever. The reason why Henry brought his wife there, he heard about this place on the shop where he bought the couple shirt. Amber and the two idiots were surprise when they saw thousands of locks on the rails.

 

"wow! is that a lover's lock?" D asked Henry.

 

"ahm yeah" D smiled to Amber meaningfully.

 

"they believe that if you put a your lock on the rails this will give the couple good luck, it means you and Henry will bind forever!" D said to Amber, she blushed but she try to be cool.

 

"but where's your lock?" Jackson asked while checking the locks on rails. Henry smiled and took out a gold lock, Jackson snatch it from him.

 

"Henber 08-08-18" Jackson read the letters and number engraved on it, and when he flip it on the other side the lock has a wedding  picture of them, its not an sticker, it was placed inside and you can see it by the transparent plastic cover. Jackson giggled like a crazy girl fan "dude, you're so cheesy!" 

 

Henry glared at him and snatched the lock.But this time Amber get it from him, she bursted a loud laugh "dude! look at your face here" she pointed the picture "you look idiot!"

 

"I chose that because that was the funniest wedding photo we have, that's really us right?"

 

"crazy!!!" they shout in unison, and then laughed.

 

"he he hey! are you going to chat all day or you're gonna lock that? so that your road to forever will happen right now" D teased them and pushed Amber to Henry ofcourse he wont let her fall he catches her, and they both glared at D madly, so D just posed with a peace sign. The couple walked towards the railing, they chose the part where the ray of the sun hits the rail they believe that their relationship will bright like a sun. Amber holding the lock when Henry holds it too, she take aback a little because of the electricity she felt and looked at him.

 

"they said, that the couple should lock it together with hands entertwined so that the luck will really happen" Henry said in a cute way, she furrowed her brows.

 

"I don't think that's true or else you made your own tradition?" But Henry pouted and make a puppy eyes, so she just sighed "arg! arasso! arasso!, let's do this now" So they put the metal hook of the lock on the rail but before they locked it, Henry whispered on her ear.

 

"from the moment we will lock it here it means we will be TOGETHER FOREVER" She wants to say something but Henry move her hand and they locked the lock on the rail, D and Jackson clap their hands and cheer them.

 

"long live for the newly wed!" Jackson shouted.

 

............................................................................................................

Q: what did he whispered?

 

A: nothing, its just nonsense

 

............................................................................................................

Thousands of feet above the ground, they are now boarding on a plane wearing blue jumpsuit , but they refused to wear head gear because they want to see the view clearly. Henry and Amber are attached with each other by the safety belt and Henry had the bag of parachute. 

 

Henber decided to skydive together, Jackson needs to jump with the instructor but D chose to jump herself. D bravely first do the skydive followed by Jackson they have their own camera. Now its the couple's turn, since they wanna do this together. Before they jump, Henry and Amber say goodbye to the camera and then they both jump, but ofcourse the camera joines them to capture the moment. At first, the cold strong hit of the wind greeted them, after the freefall they're falling faster head first, but their body automatically positioned in prone when Henry pulled the throw-out pilot-chute it is for flat flying because ussualy when we fal it eaither feet or head is the part of our body goes d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter