Mr. and Mrs. Lau honeymoon vacation

Secretly InLove
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note:

 

Finally I'm back! Im back for the better I'm so sorry if I took long I hope you guys still love like I do love you. Thank you so much guys for waiting for me. First of all I would like to thank God for loving me now I realized how beautiful my life is, and why problems accure. Second I would like to apologize for being so sensitive and weak, now I know how stupid am I to isolate myself and too emotional. Now I can say that Im a better me. I understand everything and I saw the bright future ahead of me :). Third I promise that I wont let you down again especially those who really believe in me. Lastly, thanks to my good friends Leonigrace and Fathi_shak thanks for uplifting me. Ofcourse all of you I sorry if didn't mention you but I truly felt your support I read all your comments and I realized how lucky I am to have not only a readers but ofcourse friends. Im looking forward to meet you all personally soon :)

 

I want to share my experiences helped me to realized how wonderful my life is but it will take long so I decided to put it on my story, some of events on the story happened on me during my so called soul searching hahaha!

 

*every interview of Henber from the beggining was done seperately, including Liu family.

............................................................................................................

 

White fined sand plus hot weather plus wide blue ocean with a huge waves encourage you to surf along them equals perfect place for honeymoon!

 

The day after the so-called wedding, Henry and Amber together with the cat and mouse MC jumped on a plane and landed to  the summer capital of the world Hawaii! Wherein the sounds of waves encourage you to swim against them. It's a perfect day to explore and enjoy the place but wait!, unfortunately it's almost dusk when they arrive so after they took dinner on the hotel where they booked they need to rest most especially the couple.

 

Out of the darkness here comes the two figures walked towards one of the room. The hotel was not the literal tall tower you think. They offers a penthouse beside the ocean, suites for honeymoon. Now the two figures carefully walking on the sand towards a white cute house with a fence made of different flowery plants treamed hafly on human size, they handed a hand cam so can clearly hear they whispering with each other, they have a mission, they called themselves as walking cctv.

 

"hi goodevening were here infront of the new couple's room, ofcourse with my partner Jackson" D whispered to the camera, Jackson wave to the camera.

 

"guys we have a mission and its a secret for now, so come on let's see what are they doing" Jackson do aegyo to the camera before D dragged his collar.

 

Meanwhile, Henry comfortably sitting on the couch wearing a cute blue pajama when Amber finally get out from the bathroom wears blue pajama like Henry (couple pajama). She sat beside Henry with full weight so she bounce back. 

 

"hey stitch" he showed the green round shape small container to her.

 

"dude, you brought it here" she said in a very touchy way.Henry nodded and hold her legs to put it on his lap. He opened the cap, its a green muscle pain reliever cream. He always used it to massage Amber's ankle after her massive history of ankle injury which resulted 6 months haitus year 2009. He takes care of her since that accident happened to her. One of the doctor's advice was to massage her ankle at night before sleep with some ointment to prevent sprain as soon as possible. Now Henry folded her pajama up to her knee and applied small amout of cream on her feet and massage it gently.

 

............................................................................................................

 

Amber : ever since that I had my haitus 8 years ago Henry oppa takes care of me he always massage my ankle with muscle pain reliever cream, before he do it often but because of our busy schedule he has no time to visit me so I do it for myself.

 

Henry : I really felt bad that I'm not able to do that for her always unlike before because of our busy schedule, but now Im so thankful to this show you help us to be together again so now I can able to take of her again.

 

Mama Liu (skype interview from L.A) 

8 years ago Amber had an ankle injury she stayed at home for 6 months because she cant able to walk without a cane or a wheel chair. The doctor said that she had a serious injury on her ankle she undergo some test until the doctor told us they need to do operations to her joints and ligaments. At first we didn't told her, and ofcourse staying at home on a wheel chair brought her loneliness. Until one day that boy came into our house. That boy Henry Lau, that was our first meeting with him except for Jackie who already knew him through internet. Amber introduced him to us as her bestfriend and I personally witness that (she smiled) he brought back Amber's smile during her suffering, they are cute together, they love to annoy and bicker but at the end they are still bestfriends. He stayed on L.A for a month so he took care of her, he supposedly go back to Korea but he didn't when he found out that day was Amber's operation so he stayed. He never leaves my daugther till the day she can walk again. And that's one of our secret now you know and because of that I vote for him as my son-in-law. Henry fighting!!!

 

*well actually there's one part mama Liu didn't mention, the fact that Henry told them his having a tour but they found out its a lie when his manager called him and threated him to terminate if he will not comeback to Korea that was the same date of Amber's operation but still he chose to stay beside his bestfriend luckily his manager understands him end of flashback.

 

............................................................................................................

 

The massage session is still going on, until the two monstrous invaders entered the room the surprised the couple dropped their jaw in disbelief because they wore funny costume.It's like a costume Amber, Ailee and Eric wore on a show one fine day, Jackson wore charmander and piccachu for D.

 

"what are you guys doing here?" Henry asked annoyed he stood up.

 

"were really sorry to interrup your make out session" D hit Jackson's head harshly for what he said.

 

"stupid ert" she faced the couple while Jackson rubbed his head. "were actually here because we have a mission"

 

"and what is it?" Amber asked arms crossed on her chest.

 

"a night party!!!" D and Jackson said in duet. Jackson pulled out two costumes on his back and threw it to the couple.

 

"Stitch!" Amber's eyes shine brightly.

 

"Snoopy?" Henry just smiled and move his brows up and down twice.

 

"Let's start the party!!!" Jackson shout, the couple change their pajama into snoop and stitch costume and start the party with the two idiots. They dance with the loud music, laughters and crazy ideas filled the room. Stitch + Snoopy + Chamander + Piccachu = the four idiots, #crazycostumegoals the four set the Hawaii on fire and enjoy party like no tomorrow. Being an idol its one of the things they can't do, now its a perfect time to unwind. That night they showe the weird side, like Jackson and D have their diving challenge, Amber and Henry having their own dance showdown.

 

"hey I have an idea why don't we play a dance game" D suggested.

 

"were having a dance game right now"  Jackson complaint.

 

"no you idiot! what I mean is we will play a song and then we will immitate the dance step of the group who owns that song, then for every song that the team made a mistake we will put lipstick on the lossing team's face" D explained happily.

 

"sounds good, okay okay let's play that game!"

 

"okay Henry and Amber, then Me and Jackson" everyone agreed, they play toss coin for the first team and the its Henber.

 

"wait if their team named Henber I think we should have too" Jackson said to D, but she's not in a mood to think and play with this idiot " ah! I got one already, we are team Boo!" everybody has a what-the-hell look. "Boo! as in oo gaga!, the word you use to play with the baby"

 

"so what's the connection of that to you and D" Henry asked.

 

"because D looks like a baby, she's a midget! so instead of calling her noona I'll call her Boo!" D kicked his shin, he terribly suffers on it.

 

"are you done with your stupidity?, now let's do this game" D the pretty little monster on Jackson's eye furiously started the game "okay are you guys ready?" the couple nodded, then D played the song "fly of Got7"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter