Kidnap for Reconcilation

Secretly InLove
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The saying of "news have wings and the land have ears" is really true, Amber and Kris secret meeting was the head of the news. "EXO-M former leader and now an actor Kris Wu and versatile fx The saying of "news have wings and the land have ears" is really true, Amber and Kris secret meeting was the head of the news. "EXO-M former leader and now an actor Kris Wu and versatile fx member Amber Liu having a secret date" including their pictures on the Pirates Restaurant and on the hill but the highlight of the news is when Kris hugged her, they are now suspected as lovers and according to the news he is the reason why Amber change herself.

 

The scandal was already spread out to the media, newspaper, internet and television. Together with her manager, her agency urgently called her to the office.

 

"yes it true, Kris visited me but that scadal was not true, were just friends and you know me, when I meet my friends I always hug them" she explained

 

Her agency tried to stop the issue as early as they can, she never accept any interview, she kept silent. Her agency gave an official statement about the issue and deny it. 

 

Ms. D reported the scandal to the management of village and they tried to catch the culprit. They checked all the cameras along the village and they finally caught, its not a member of media its just a teenage fan of Krisber who took the photos and posted it on her account then her friends saw it, until one member of press and so the rest is history.

 

The said teenage fan was punished by the management for violating their rules. She apologized to Amber and she forgave the innocent fan she knows that she didnt mean to ruin her career. She put her shoe on her, if she is an avid fan of Krisber and saw her idols together on that moment it is a fulfilled dream, Im I right? Ofcourse me as well, yours truly zombieauthornim Abreneth but not with Krisber with Henber booom ! Im sorry guys :)

 

Amber returned hosting "A song for you" her comeback to the show was a big surprise to her co-host Kang-In and Gochan and ofcourse to the viewers too, she rode on her skateboard wearing skater skirt and pair of sneakers.

 

Amber's everyday wardrobe became trending on internet, it adds ingredient to the show because it is one of what fans waiting for about the show, some fans called it outfit of the day. They acknowledge Ms. D everyday and the cam slightly shoot to her at the back.

 

Today is her third day of taping, Ms. D gave her a black long sleeve-turtle-neck tucked-in to her fuschia pink high-waist fitted mini skirt and a pair of low cut sneaker, (though she wears girly wardrobe Ms. D let her wear sneaker). But the guest was still secret to them, it was new to the show the staff kept it as a secret also to their script.

 

They started rolling the camera, they started the introduction of themselves.

 

"Today, we have a maknae guests" Kang In said as he read his script.

 

"they are known as the extension group of one of the famous boy group in SM Entertainment wherein our very own Kang In oppa belongs" Gochan turns.

 

"let's give it up to "Super Junior M's"" Amber reads her part joyfully.

 

"let's welcome Eunhyuk ,Choi Siwon, Cho Kyunyun, Lee Donghae,  Lee Sungmin,Kim Ryeowook and Henry Lau !" as Kang In called their names they enter the studio.

 

Amber wants to faint when heard the last guest "Henry" the person she was avoiding now here and will be with her for 1 hour of her life.

 

As Henry entered the studio, Kang In and Gochan greet and shake their hands with them, she do the same but not with Henry, she ignored the last person and ofcourse everybody have eyes so they saw it.

 

"why you didn't greet Henry?" Kang In playing innocent on cam.

 

"No! I am" Amber denied.

 

"No she didn't" Henry protested as if a pitiful guy.

 

"stop acting like an innocent" she said to Henry.

 

So the tension is here, she didn't expect that she will face Henry today, is it a trap? how could the whole staff betrayed her like this, everyone has a meaningful smile.

 

"oh shocks! hey freaking ground come on and eat me now" she said to herself.

 

"They are bestfriends, so this how they treat each other, dont get them wrong" KangIn explained to the viewers

 

Hahaha its time for a real drama, '.* So the set up is here, they are on the studio, they sitted on their single couches and the MC's are on the right. Their seats are half circle for the focus of camera's purposes, that's why though the MC are separated from guest, the gap between Amber and Henry are not much far.

 

The interview for each member before the game went well, Amber concentrate herself, the camera is rolling for God sake she should fix herself and aviod to get distracted.

 

At first she did well in Q and A, when its Gochan and Kang In's turn to ask she felt someone hitting her feet, it was Henry.

 

She faced him annoyingly

 

"stop it" she whispered, oh men the cam is on them every move they take was captured by the public.

 

but Henry didn't stop he hitted her again she looked at him angrily but she noticed his pointing something on its lap. No! not his own lap, he mean her lap.

 

She realized that she forgot that she's wearing a skirt and forgot to put a towel on it to hide her legs, because sometimes she sit like a boy. She sit properly and close her feet together, but Henry took off his jean coat and gave it to her, he also motioned to put it on her lap to cover up her legs.

 

But Kang In eyes is like an eagle can  able to see 360 degree, he caught them than the cam.

 

"hey what are two doing?" he said meaningfully, they are about to explain but he cut them.

 

"ah! Henry took off his coat and covered Amber's legs" he emphasized over the camera, everyone joined the teasing moment of Kang In.

 

"why did you do that?" Gong Chan asked.

 

"she's not used to wear mini-skirt yet, maybe she forgot it so she sat like a boy" Henry explained.

 

"wow you're so gentleman to you're bestfriend huh" Go chan replied.

 

"no his more like a conservative boyriend than a bestfriend" Kyunyun quickly commented.

 

"hey!" Henry stop him but they laugehd.

 

"Kyuyun make some sense, he's only joking" Donghae said.

 

but then Kang In asked something to Henry out of script.

 

"Henry I would like to ask you something if you will allow me"

 

"yeah what is it?"

 

"you know it's been a months after fx comeback, and everyone loves their Music video which you joined and you've partner with our very own Amber"

 

everyone in the studio, the SUJU-M, the two MC and all of staff chuckled and giggled. Henry and Amber were both shy they both know where would be this conversation ended up.

 

This Kang In creature is a notorious MC of all time, he knows when to keep a secret and when to reveal it.

 

"if you do my favor, it is your first time interview about that right?"

 

its true after the success of MV and fx concerts and promotions he never accept any interview about how lucky he is to be Amber's first on-screen kiss. Maybe because he's avoiding something and he dont know what to say. Thank goodness he's too busy to his last remaining shoot for his drama and his new album that's why he's MIA. The fan craves unanswered questions still hang up and now this what they waiting for, and this is the first time Henry and Amber together on screen after the launching of fx album.

 

"ah yeah" 

 

"I was just wondering among all hottest guy in SM why do you think you are the one who chose for the role?"

 

"role? what role are you talking about?" Amber asked pissed off.

 

"a role of your prince charming" everyone laughed, and emphasized the word prince charming "and why are you answering me by the way Im asking Henry" Kang In shut her up.

 

"I think the agency and her manager picked me because I'm her bestfriend, and she comfortably work with me"

 

Kang In faced the camera again

 

"okay to those fans who are waiting for this time don't close your eyes and ears this is it, the moment of truth"

 

"hey what are you doing?" Amber try to stop him but he put his hand on and shut her again. 

 

"I know that you work comfortably with your bestfriend but ... that thing... kissing scene is a different story" Kang In acted like a notorious high media profile.

 

Henry starts to feel uncomfortable about the pretty little thing called kiss.

 

"so how the bestfriend relationship after the kiss"

 

boooom ! the nuclear bomb exploded and the casualties with a serious injury are Amber and Henry.

 

Henry breath so deep "is it an interview or a torture?" Henry complaints which brings everyone a huge laugh.

 

"okay so if, Henry cannot answer the question, maybe those person whose always with him know the answer" he's talking about the SUJU-M members.

 

at first they acted something like ignoring and doing something.

 

"they are acting like a deaf" Kang In complaint, and they laughed again.

 

"I think Donghae observed somethinh unusual with him" Siwon suggested, Amber creased her forehead she wondered what Siwon mean.

 

"what ? me?" Donghae asked

 

"yes you" 

 

"okay Donghae, what is that strange thing you observed with Henry" Henry faced him creased forehead waiting for what the strange thing they are talking about.

 

so Donghae started to share.

 

"Lately I found something on him, something like seriously bothering him, and I asked him as his hyung, then he said eversince the MV happened.... Amber is ..... avoiding him" everyone was shocked and surprised but became more interested to the topic.

 

Hell with this topic, and finally she realized why did the director let it happened since it is out of script so personal. Most of all, her manager let that thing happen and he looks like he enjoys the bullying session. 

 

"really?" Kang In bursted out "Amber is that true you're avoiding him?"

 

"ofcourse not!" she denied.

 

"really?" oh men, its Henry in a low tone "but you never replied to my million text and didn't answer my billion calls" he said seriously, which add humors to the topic and everyone say

"oooooohhh myyy goooosh"

 

"I'm just a little bit busy, for my promotion and concert you know" So everyone nod looks like conviced but deep inside not.

 

"I know guys that you want more but I need to cut this because we dont have time, we need to start the clash of clans" Kang In diverted the awkward scenerio.

 

"let's play the historical games of a song for you, MC vs. Guests" Go Chan announced.

 

Amber started to get recover during the game. Until they played the what's on the box challenge Henry was the representative of the guests but before he put his hand inside the small hole of the box he whispered something to Kang In. He gave the correct answer so he whispered to Kang In again.

 

Until the show was over, finally she can breath smoothly and move freely. She's on the dressing room when Ms. D have a bad news.

 

"Solis called me I need to go to the track now there's something wrong with his car, he asked me to fix it"

 

"what, then I'll drive myself home"

 

"no I already talk to Kang In oppa he said he will drive you home safe and sound, I already gave the key to him, Solis will pick me up, so I gotta go" the she disappeared.

 

Kang In entered the room

 

"hey are you ready?"

 

"wait I'l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter