I'll go with you

Secretly InLove
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber still have frowned face will sitiing on the short wooden fence at their veranda. While drinking her glass of wine, she left them, after bullying her. haha! Well actually she remembered the day when her sister Jackie got married. It was 2 years ago, she accidentally heard the conversation of her parent talking and both worried if she will get married and have kids someday because of her personality being a tomboy. That's the reason why she accept the offer of her agency with the help of Ms. D the idea of her new image which will be revealed on the comeback of their group.

When she was about to drink again someone hold her hand and avoid her to drink.

"you're tolerance in alchohol is not as good as mine" Henry get the glass of wine from her and drink it all.

"what are you doing here Am, you're family still enjoying the night" 

she just sighed.

"why are you angry for earlier?"

"no, Im just thinking of something" she answered palely.

"what was it bothering you?"

"never it wasnt important"

"come on dude Im your bestfriend remember you can share your problem with me, besides I promise to your dad to take care of you"

she gave her a killer look "my dad is a great comedian those promises were only a joke"

Henry just laughed " but Im serious"

She threw an eyes set to kill on him " do want me to kill you, never include me to those girls which you gave a millions of promises but you always broken"

"hey I never do that"

"you never do that on your dreams, you're the greatest playboy okay so dont fool me"

"hey dude, you are different from them, of all the girls in the world you're the one that I precious the most"

"yeah yeah whatever"

 A moment of silence came to them. But Henry broke it, he's not comfortable when Amber stayed quiet. He's not used to it, he knows her very well. He move closer to his bestfriend and hold her hand. It's not an issue to them, they used to hold each other's hand. As bestfriends through this they can show how much they support each other. Amber faced him emotionless, he act like a cute snoopy. Finally Amber smiled a little bit.

"stupid sno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter