WGM E1 Who's my husband ?

Secretly InLove
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At night after the contract signing of WGM, Amber looks like a zombie and her mind kinda flying like a high, she cant explain what she feels right now because of the show, the reason why she felt lazy and tired all day she didnt even touch Henry's phone the whole day. Now she's laying on her bed and feel sleepy when Ms. D without any word opened the door and entered like a boss.

 

"someone is outside,his not a stalker or something, his the giant man, Kris"

 

"Kris?, oh !" she finally realize that she has a dinner date with him now it already late. She quickly went outside and saw Kris leaning his back at his car stand like a model.

 

"Kris, I'm sorry I forgot that we have a dinner tonight"

 

Kris shook his head "its ok, I called you last night but Henry answered the call and he said you switched your phones" Amber just open and felt guilty.

 

"I'm sorry I should call, I have no schedule tomorrow we can spend my off tomorrow" Kris hold her both hands and pulled her closer to him but not for a hug.

 

"Ber, I said its ok, you don't have to do that, you need to rest tomorrow and besides I have a taping tomorrow"Kris said and smiled but Amber felt really guilty.

 

"did you waited me at the cafe?"

 

"yes" he answered without anger.

 

"what? but why?"

 

"because I sent a message through your e-mail" damn! this zombiestitch didnt even touch Henry's phone the wholeday.

 

"I'm sorry, but what are you doing here its already late?"

 

"because I want to see you" Kris caressed her hair and tucked her bangs to her ear, he smiled "I have to go I just came by to see you and now I'm alright, bye"

 

"bye, take care" Kris pulled her into a tight hug

 

"see you later, Ber" he kissed her on her cheek before he get inside his car and leave.

 

2 days later....

 

Amber who still laying on her bed, don't mind how important this day is. Her body wants to bury more on her soft bed. Well actually she never thought this day would come to her life. After many years of keep on asking her by PD and voting of her fans to join the show finally she accept the offer. Yes, its true she finally joined the groundbreaking reality-couple show We Got Married.Now her beloved stylist, welcomed the cameraman and some staff of the show. The first shoot is for the bride's preparation to meet her soon-to-be husband which is untill still unrevealed without even single clue. The new season of the show has a lot of thrill and twist will be revealed later :).

 

To add humor to the audience they got 6 MC's, the four, Eric Nam, fx Victoria, Park Mi Sun, and Yoo Jae Suk they are the prior MCs they are the ones on the studio. While the two remaining MCs tada dadada! none other Got7 Jackson and the pretty little creature Ms. D are the MCs on-the-go, meaning to say they are the persons responsible to accompany the couple wherever they go, whatever they do and help the couple in every challenges they have hahaha. They discovered Ms. D's talent in MC during A Song for You she always introduce Amber's outfit and  give comment and advice  to other idol's outfit.

 

So let the show begin, the pretty little creature wake her up and force her to take bath. Now, Ms. D doing simple make up on her face and prepare her clothes. As Ms. D started her job of introducing the bride she is now done with herself, now the camera pointes on the stair where she was walking down. Amber is now wearing a black pull-over waving and smiling at the camera captured the eye of all people by her white skinny legs. Ms. D her stylist/trainor/driver (hahaha) eyeing the road, ofcourse the bride should treat courteously and politely. She used her yellow Bugatti Veyron for this very important day, its just a two of them and a camera inside the car.

 

"hey Amber, what do you expect about your husband? do you have some possible guy in your mind you wish you would meet today as your husband" Ms. D asked her doing her job while driving.

 

"ha? hmm well actually anyone is fine to me, I believe that our PD always choose the best and suitable couple every season" she answered and smiled.

 

"anyone is fine with you? are you sure?"

 

"yeah anyone except Henry oppa" the she laughed, Ms. D look at her surprisingly.

 

"except him? why?"

 

"because I'm so sick of being with him, his so annoying if you are his bestfriend you know what I mean, and secondly, his already married in this show with Yewon unnie so basically his not counted" Ms. D smirked hiding something.

 

"okay, okay would you mind if you give some names you like to pair up with you?"

 

"ahmm Honey voice?" she laughed.

 

"here we go again with your endless crush on him" they both laughed.

 

Ms. D dropped her at the Seoul Grand Park, she gave her the card wherein the challenge was written. It looks like an wedding invitation card with a combination of black, purple and silver.

 

"I have to do my job, you need to do it by yourself, Godbless Ambie! fighting !"

 

Amber opened the card and read the challenge, its a riddle.

 

Challenge#1:

"You can count on me like one two three but you need to find me....

 

now here's the clue

 

roses are red, violets are blue but cherry blooms like a flower do"

 

She read it twice, and think for a second.

 

"The one who I can count is "friend" but I need to find him at?" she read again the last line "cherry blooms like a flower do?" finally an idea pops on her mind.

 

"cherry blossom! I can find him at the cherry blossoms" Grand Park is a huge place so she need to ask the staff of the park to give her a map, and then she have it.

 

"where we going? Cherry blossom where we going? Cherry blossom" she sing the dora song at the camera and excitedly followed the map. She looks like a high school girl wandering the park for her date because of her outfit black pull-over and a backpack, black eyeglasses with a white sneaker. The fans didn't recognized her at first because she really look like a high schooler but because of the camera and the staff which courting her to avoid some fan trouble. The fan can only do is scream like crazy, wave at her and take a picture both boys and girls. She politely greet her fans wave to them while doing the task. She rode on the residence train and finally she step her foot on the beautiful scene of  Cherry Blossom. She's on the middle of her fascination to the place when she saw a familiar two handsome guy.

 

"Jackson? Bambam?" they run towards her Jackson was the first one who hug her, he lifted her and spin around.

 

"damn I miss you girl!"

 

"I miss you too" she ruffled his hair.

 

Then Bambam, he hugged her with full force like a baby wants to ride on her mommy she slightly out her balance but Jackson catch her.

 

"what are you guys doing here?" she asked smile widely.

 

"I'm your husband" Jackson said.

 

"No, I'm your husband remember you chose me before" Bambam smiled mischevously, She frowned her brows.

 

"hey don't fool me or else I will do the head lock on both of you" she scared them like a man.

 

"okay, okay" the two said hands up.

 

"were here to help you to find your husband" Bambam explained.

 

************************************************************

Amber's interview after the preview :

 

Q: what di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter