First time ever

Secretly InLove
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys glad that you read my story patienly I really appreciate your kind subscribtion, also the viewer I love you guys !

Acknowledgement to my first ever subscriber:Troll

Koonchi92- thanks for your kind and polite comment I really do appreciate your praise :)

And to all of my subscribers : Wangzifan , alexbay143 ,lixi019, mobydick13, oleija224, maima94 , ethonia, tsukie , kyusokeniwa, p98076 , anyber_lover and zainab_jahsy.

To be honest Im not a very good writer and Im a frustrated writer. It was my dream eversince I was in 5th grade. I would like to thanks this site Asianfanfics for allowing me to fulfill my dream. This is my first project hope you guys like it.

I'll try to make updates daily. Love you guys !

 

.............................................................................................

Canada

Lau family excitedly welcomed Amber, Henry already informed them during their flight.

"Amber we misses you so much" Mama Lau said while hugging her.

"we prepared your room as soon as Henry informed us"

"thanks uncle and auntie, by the way Im with my friend, this is Ms. D my stylist"

"hello auntie and uncle" Ms. D hugged and kissed them.

"you've been in a long and tiring trip, go to your room and have a rest Amber, you too son" Papa Lau said.

Sometimes, Henry felt jealous everytime he goes home with Amber,because her family taking care her most than him.

Henry helped Amber with its laugage and headed them to Amber's room. Same with Liu family, they reserved a room for Henry, Lau family prepared a room for Amber in order for her to use it whenever she may visit and stay with them for a short period of time. Both parties we're used with their siblings relationship that's why even though Canada is far from L.A they both decided to built a room for them if ever they might go home together.

I just want to make it fast and focus on the main charcters. They spent their vacation in Canada joyfully, they never let the day pass without even having a good memory. On the first day they played basketball and visited chilling park, which they both enjoy the ice skating rink. The second day, they went to beach which Amber favorite hobby and experience the scuba diving they even have a picture with the different creatures under the sea.

On their third day, they stayed at home. Amber asked him to teach her to play a violin. They were at the terrace and sitting on a long wodden chair. Amber can play a little bit of notes but not perfectly she always made a mistake.

"I think its time to give up" Amber bursted out with disappointments.

Henry chuckled "come on dude its not you, you're not a kind of a person who easily give up" but Amber just looked at him "come here and will help you for sure"

Henry come closer and wrapped his arms aroud her from the back, he put his arm from where Amber's arm positioned, and his cheek against her cheek once again.

"what are you doing?" Amber hitted his stomach with her elbow.

"ouch !" Henry unwrapped her and yelled in pain. Because of that Amber felt guilty.

"hey dude are you ok?, Im sorry I didnt mean to hit you badly"

"what's your poblem, Im just teaching you, when I was young I've learned the basic notes in that way it is"

"Im sorry, Im sorry ok, its your fault"

"my fault?"

"yes your fault, if you didnt show me your moves and techniques on getting girls with your playboy moves I will not think you're doing that same thing to me"

"what ! well you have a wrong thoughts, I just want to help yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter