Will you be my Mrs. Lau

Secretly InLove
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first episode of WGM season 8 break the ground, it hits the highest rating of all time in KBS. This show also on top 1 trending in twitter with a #WGMHenber and top 2 #catandmouseMC they got million of tweets and a landslide of great feedback and comment. According to the million comments they craving for more and excited for the next episode so here we go!

 

The next day, it's busy Henry's day! he stayed on his apartment writing something on a piece of paper, Jackson the MC on the go.

 

"good morning! viewers now were here at Henry's condo and as you can see his busy writing something come on let's find it out" Jackson went to Henry and patted his shoulder. "hey wassup!" they do the fist bumb, he sat beside him. "what are you doing?"

 

"I'm making a things-to-do list"

 

"why? and for what?"

 

"I called Amber this morning and we have a date later I'll pick her up at 5pm so I listed all the things I need to prepare so that everything's perfect because tonight I'm going to propose to her" then he smiled like a puppy and you can see a different glimpse on his eyes a spark that you will see to a real groom-to-be man.

 

"wooooah ! that's ok dude so what are the things on your list?"

 

"for now, the first thing is ofcourse my outfit I'm going to meet Ms.Kyo my stylist later, then after that I go to ________ do you know that?"

 

"that a reastaurant on a ship right?" Henry nodded "wow dude that's romantic!"

 

"the sun was about to set around 5pm so I want to show her the beautiful sunset like her" this playboy really know how to catch a girl's heart.

 

"how many girls did you brought there?" Jackson and laughed

 

"no! no! it's my first time to have a date on a ship, for pete's sake Jackson stop that!" 

 

"okay, okay I'm just kidding I know it dude, so then"

 

"I'll go to buy a gift for her"

 

"what kind of gift?" Henrt just palyfully up and down his brows and smiled.

 

"secret"

 

**********

On the other hand, Amber's house, D and her having a commotion, D run after her around the house. Amber is taller than her so its a big advantage to run faster than her, but the pretty little creature is really good in catching, she has a parkour ability she love hanging on a something like a monkey and move like a stunt woman, she reached Amber and pushed her both of them fell to the ground, D locked both her arms at her back. They don't care if the camera captured their crazy moment.

 

"ouch! it hurts you, mercyless creature!" Amber protested.

 

"so you lose and I won now wear the dress"

 

"okay okay, let go of me do you really want me to go on a date with a bruise and wounds, let me off " D let her go and smirked. "let's go you're gonne be late on your date" she stood up, Amber also.

 

"I swear when he saw with that dress he will replace it with my  lose clothes" she said while dusting her t-shirt, but D threw her a deathly stare and she scared Amber.

 

"don't he dare or else I'll throw him on the outer space" she dragged her to her bedroom and start the make over !

 

********************

Henry went to Amber's house and wait for her on the living room, D is the first one who went down on a stair.

 

"thought that I'm Amber?" she laughed "relax dude it is the end of the world" he reacted like damn how did she know am I too obvious? "Amber! Amber! come here now! your husband is here!"

 

Henry stopped his breath for a minute while he was looking at the white skinny legs slowly take step down the stair. He dropped his jaw when he finally saw the beautiful short-haired girl in a fuschia pink left-side off shoulder mini dress which is 5 inches above her knee to show off her legs.

 

"damn it ! this is really the end of the world! " he said in his mind, but he almost fell down and he is pretty sure that everyone too with a sounds effect of big failed when he saw a white sneaker instead of a heels, he just smile.

 

"hey stop staring at her she's alive you can talk to her either" D wake him up on his daydreaming, and realized how embarrasing his reaction is so he divert the topic.

 

"hey stitch, your dress is so short do you have anything longer than that, or you can wear jeans instead" he knows that if she didn't change her dress he cannot do all the plan perfectly because he will get distracted of her beauty.

 

"see I told you" Amber said to D who's now looking at Henry with full of anger as if there's a fire all over her body.

 

************************************************************

Henry : I'm not really use to see her like that maybe because for almost 9 years of being bestfriends she's one of the dude. For me she's more beautiful when she wear those jeans instead of dress, she's beautiful on her way she don't need to put anything to be beautiful and that's what I like her the most. But ofcourse she always surprised me everytime she's on a girly stuff, and that's what more to a girl I must prefer the girl who surprise me when she put a make up not a girl who shocked me when she remove her make up! hahahaha

 

************************************************************

Let's go back to evil D, she stand infront of Henry arm crossed her chest and talk fiercely.

 

"if you want her to change her dress beat me first" 

 

"in what?"

 

"arm wrestling" so they leaned their arm on a table and at the count of three they started the battle but the pretty little creature is pretty strong than a man.

 

"whaaaaaaaaaaatttt! you lose dude!" Jackson yelled to Henry when he lose over the little evil.

 

"are you going on your date or what?" D smirked and and pushed Amber to Henry so good that he catch her.

 

"don't push her" Henry said to D, but she just smiled playfully. So Henry put Amber left hand to his right hand and walked like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter